Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (44820 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. / 170 People Hostage In Mali, At Radisson Blu Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by kozmokaz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
I love d way d malians military are handling dis situation... hope d bullys in military uniform in Nigeria are watching dis
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by hardewalex23(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
chynie:
if to say mohammed died as a kid, the world would have been a safer place
May almighty ALLAH forgive u(omo kekere o mo ogun o n pe ni efo).... Go nd meet ur forefathers for d meaning
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Spybradd: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gleenvent:
PRAY4MALI AND FAST 4 D DISINTINGRATION OF NIGERIA

YEP
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by dacovajnr: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
how i wish I will be among de victims
Too bad you ain't among the hostages..but I wish you were there for real...according to yourself
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by lanre316: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
chynie:
if to say mohammed died as a kid, the world would have been a safer place

The problem is, someone else could have started Islam. I don't know why God allowed this terrorism religion to thrive. Even Paganism isn't as bad as this. ISLAM-A-BAD!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by 1kinggy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
how i wish Buhari will be among de victims

Did you just wish another man death?
May God forgive your stupidity.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by bonechamberlain(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Promhize:

Unless terrorists have started killing one another.
grin grin grin .. una sef no go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by CHEEPO: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
You are just a retarded fool for wishing death of your president who knows nothing of the hostage situation
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
be it done to you according to your wish
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
dindinrin. angry
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by iliyande(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
gidjah:
we said it ooo we said Islam is av religion of terrorist s,they said its a lie , we all can now see how it plays.Until the clerics world over in Islam stop preaching hate and bitterness and embrace love and peaceful co existence, there might never be true long lasting peace on Earth.They are good at preaching hate, Come to the North and see .Go to Kwara state Ilorin and Lagos (some part )and see for your selves .Lord Help Your people stucked up there in that hotel in Mali.Deliver them by the blood of your only son

My broda you said it all. They cannot escape the truth

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Fishout(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
l think u have learned from ur mistake.so next time u will mind your statement.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by iliyande(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Carrottop:
you are a lady and I wouldn't want to go hard on you... But it's seems the nut and bolt to your stinking mouth just got loose, cos you just utter nonsense.... Apa aamu

Imagine you, I thought you should be hiding yourself in shame by now. Didn't you see your brothers are no where to be found?
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by iliyande(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
instaforexngr:

But they came reciting Allahu Akhbar and freed hostages that can recite portions of the Koran

No that's a biblical portions. undecided Don't mind that guy. His fellow muslims are hiding in shame now but he chosed to expose himself here
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by birmingham04: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
What President Buhari got to do about Mali hostages? Whatever you wish to President Buhari will happen to your father. Useless person.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
if Ghadafi was alive, terrorist attacks in Africa would have been very minimal. I believe ISIL has a regional headquarters in Libya from where other terrorist groups like boko haram, alshabab,AQIM,Ansar dine e.t.c takes orders from.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Ashuale(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Such a careless statement. May you and your family not be the next victim.
Holywizard:
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by jeje123(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
Try to wise-up not everytime but once in a while
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
I just wonder where the world is heading to.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by tuna4servi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
Wat has Buhari got to do with dis? Do u wish ur family members to be dere?wish odas wat u can wish urself and members of family especially ur father.Idiot
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Synthase(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
Owner of evil load! Carry your load IJN angry
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by gbrown(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
A very pathetic and senile line of thought, i,m no fan of goodluck Jonathan but i can never wish him dead.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Brightology2(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ntorrrrr. Una neva see anything. Karma is indeed bad.same way u apshit wish Gej death.
ZAMZINE:

Your papa go dey among them...... B. ASTARD CHILD.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Tweak2k: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=GurlFriend post=40223801] According to reports, the gunmen have taken about 170 people hostage after jihadist gunmen stormed the Radison Blu Hotel in Bamako, Mali.

Hostage situation is under way in the Five star Hotel as reports have it that the gunmen freed some Muslim hostages who could recite portions of the Koran...

Africa's richest man Aliko Dangote was supposed to be at the hotel, but he left Mali yesterday and is safe and sound in Lagos, Nigeria.

h.mmmmm baba jazz dey work too;
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by bashydemy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Holywizard:
I wish your papa was there but he has no money to, You father is so poor that he cannpt afford one star hotel.
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by austin2all: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
buoye1:
Let's all condemn terrorism

No, it should be let us all condemn Islam, the earth is betterof without them.
#democracy
Re: Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
buoye1:
Let's all condemn terrorism
Let's all condemn Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.