Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Real Is Àbfairland Engineering Company In Uyo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Àbfairland Engineering Company In Uyo (710 Views)

Latest Job Vacancies In A Civil, Architectural N Mechanical Engineering Company / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / How Real Is Viathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Àbfairland Engineering Company In Uyo by mostwantedguy: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
From the information I have, they are into man power supply and training on ICT and engineering courses. Please house, have anyone come in contact with them? Your Information and advice is highly appreciated.
Re: How Real Is Àbfairland Engineering Company In Uyo by QtKatie(f): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
At first, they'll tell you that the training is free and you're guaranteed a job with any of their partner companies when you're done. When you get there, they'll give you charges for one thing or the other....accomodation fee, service charge, drink fee, file processing etc. Anyways, at least you're guaranteed a certificate.
Re: How Real Is Àbfairland Engineering Company In Uyo by Feli2015: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Scammers. They ate me more than 25k without achieving anything. Initially, they will tell you that every fee has been paid by this and that company. pls don't do anything with them unless u have some cash to spend. You will be frustrated at the end if the day. Thanks.
Re: How Real Is Àbfairland Engineering Company In Uyo by mostwantedguy: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Feli2015:
Scammers. They ate me more than 25k without achieving anything. Initially, they will tell you that every fee has been paid by this and that company. pls don't do anything with them unless u have some cash to spend. You will be frustrated at the end if the day. Thanks.
I thought so, because some of their posters here in port harcourt have an inscription on it "THIS IS FRAUD". Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Area Sales Representatives For A Feedmill Industry Needed Urgently / Urgently Need Assistance / Business Development Manager/marketing Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.