Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More (7366 Views)

Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It / Shirtless Me, Just One Reason Why Girls No Go Fall (pics) / My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
In the events of the Mali ATTACKS, I have decided I had better reduce my "Playboyism" and avoid Muslim girls. They are thirsty Blood suckers. Don't get me wrong, I hate their Ideology not their person.

From a point of view, those that don't wear Hijabs are Sinners...why would I commit a Sin with a Hardcore sinner? And those that do wear Hijabs are Extremists.

Right now, I just shudder at the thought of a Muslim girl giving me a BJ...she fit shout Allahu Akbar and bite that John Thomas off angry or whom knows if I'm giving her doggy style she fit plant Bomb inside her pusssy angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by greatnaija01: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Vanquay:
In the events of the Mali ATTACKS, I have decided I had better reduce my "Playboyism" and avoid Muslim girls. They are thirsty Blood suckers. Don't get me wrong, I hate their Ideology not their person.

From a point of view, those that don't wear Hijabs are Sinners...why would I commit a Sin with a Hardcore sinner? And those that do wear Hijabs are Extremists.

Right now, I just shudder at the thought of a Muslim girl giving me a BJ...she fit shout Allahu Akbar and bite that King off angry or whom knows if I'm giving her doggy style she fit plant Bomb inside her pusssy angry

LOOKS LIKE I AM READING A CHILD'S TANTRUM.... WHY POST THIS WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BLEEP IS WRONG. PLS POST SOMETHING THAT WILL EDUCATE AND INSPIRE PEEPS O

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by iceberylin(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Learn to recite the quaran ,u'll be safe grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
Smart move man. Your life is more important than a muslim girl's punnny.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
No be you read am...But wait oh...Are you implying that diving into a Muslim Pusssy is wrong undecided
greatnaija01:

LOOKS LIKE I AM READING A CHILD'S TANTRUM.... WHY POST THIS WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BLEEP IS WRONG. PLS POST SOMETHING THAT WILL EDUCATE AND INSPIRE PEEPS O
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by greatnaija01: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Vanquay:
No be you read am...But wait oh...Are you implying that diving into a Muslim Pusssy is wrong undecided

WELL I FEEL YOU SHOULD WEAR BULLET/BOMB PROOF VEST.
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
greatnaija01:

I hope you know that there are various kinds of education, and people can be inspired to do a whole lot of different stuff.

For instance, someone can be educated on how to commit murder or on how to rob a bank, someone else can also be inspired to do all sorts of evil.

So it could mean different things when you say, "post something that will educate and inspire peeps"

Just saying.....

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
What I need is a Bomb proof Condom grin
greatnaija01:

WELL I FEEL YOU SHOULD WEAR BULLET/BOMB PROOF VEST.
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
iceberylin:
I would rather learn Chinese before that fuckery

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by iceberylin(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Vanquay:
I would rather learn Chinese before that fuckery

Lol grin
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Smh....This thread is laughable...undecided Simply because Some dickheaded Muslims chose bombing humans as hobbies doesn't mean all Muslims Are that way..lipsrsealed

You should Really Calm Your Ass down Nigga....Biko, Buy A Cerebrum..shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Allahu akbar!!! Bites off the op's dick and vanishes into sambisa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by zealot4me(f): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
lofty900:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by obiorathesubtle: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=40227562][/quote]grin whoever posted this is a psychotic bastard
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by oglalasioux(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Good comic relief.
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin whoever posted this is a psychotic bastard

1 Like

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by obiorathesubtle: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=40230959][/quote]hehe. It is what it is man
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=40227562][/quote] lol...
thank God my gf is xtain.
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by PLANETMARS(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Moslem babes are good in bed o dem sabi some kian arabic moves wey go make ur head turn red in pleasure. but then again u don't make love to terrorist u fvcking kill them. put them in d mood and when she is expecting the dick in her pusssy u pull d trigger. They deserve no fuvcking mercy

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
OK OK

What message are you trying to pass exactly?
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by ALISMILE(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
I doubt if a Muslim girl will let u in d 1st place, since its only human beings that sleep wit muslim girls!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by ALISMILE(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Vanquay post=40227562][/quote]on d contrary! This days I've personally resolved to stop blugging dem christain girl, do u knw why? (1) dey don wash dem punanny after urinating! So dem punany alws dey smell! And me I like sucking punanies a lot! (2) bocs of those artificial nails they keep they re unable to wash dem punany well making it smell all d time! (3) I discover that christain girls re more likely to be pros, and u knw a broda has to run away from HIV!
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by icym241: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
I doubt if a Muslim girl will let u in d 1st place, since its only human beings that sleep wit muslim girls!

d muslim gals i knw anyfyn can go

1 Like

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Holywizard: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thank u very much dear...

I'll stick to my igbo girls because i heard dat it will be rare to get a girl frm de oda tride dat will be neat insede
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by miqos02(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
ok
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by San2ski(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
greatnaija01:

Ol'boy easy. This dude got me guffawing. And you forget the part about entertainment. Please loosen up, you only die twice?
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2015
You just implied you would be down on your knees ready to suck my Divk lipsrsealed
lofty900:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by ipledge10(m): 1:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Dashmeyansh don mad grin
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by laurenziz6(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2015
h

Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by akatekpe(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2015
iceberylin:
As we de in peace now, una no like am oo..those guys don't joke with anything that has to do with their religion oo. Where are the moderators? You guys better close and delete all these jokes here before the extremists troop in here and take to the street oo
Re: I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2015
ALISMILE:
on d contrary! This days I've personally resolved to stop blugging dem christain girl, do u knw why? (1) dey don wash dem punanny after urinating! So dem punany alws dey smell! And me I like sucking punanies a lot! (2) bocs of those artificial nails they keep they re unable to wash dem punany well making it smell all d time! (3) I discover that christain girls re more likely to be pros, and u knw a broda has to run away from HIV!
This guy is sad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Ladies From Ondo State Should Fall In!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.