Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him (3106 Views)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:
I laugh at your stupidity grin
I had to peruse your topics and profile,from the first to the last topic,your brainless was displayed.
I never knew I was just bothering myself replying a retard.
I asked a simple question and you turned it to somethingelse,which shows you are just a disgruntled human being angry
I am done quoting you except you become nice and apply decorum in your typing wink

...u waz an eeeeedot when u started postin treads...and tanks to me, u finaly say somtin that makes sense that.u sufer from stuupidity.....the good news is that I will giv u one week to shange yo gademm atitide befor I ban u!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:
I had to peruse your topics and profile,from the first to the last topic,your brainless was displayed.
I asked a simple question and you turned it to somethingelse,which shows you are just a disgruntled human being angry
I am done quoting you except you become nice and apply decorum in your typing wink

...this is y u ghana people shud be depoted from Nigeria. .truus me! undecided
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:

...sweery I change my mind...you will be ban tomorow becuz u rca new sance & refuse to behave like a lady & show respet to all men...pls ready for yor 6month ban!! angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hahahahha Corky grin
Six month is too small cry.Please make it 5years wink
MrCork:

...sweery I change my mind...you will be ban tomorow becuz u rca new sance & refuse to behave like a lady & show respet to all men...pls ready for yor 6month ban!! angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Bhella5(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:
Hahahahha Corky grin Six month is too small cry.Please make it 5years wink
ignore that guy. He aint worth the spit
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:
Hahahahha Corky grin

..b!tch am warn you! undecided
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Joygalore:
Hahahahha Corky grin

...and I sugest u start beggin & apologice before I take action! angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by MrCork: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Joygalore:

^^^BANNED!!! angry
Re: Sleep With Me Or I Will Fire You – His Female Boss Tells Him by Joygalore(f): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2015
grin
MrCork:

^^^BANNED!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pains Of A Guy Without Beards / She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos / Help!!! This Calabar Girl Has Been Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.