Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (144700 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / "NIS" Enlisted Candidates From The Re-screening Of The Aborted 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Tobeychi(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2016
I haven't gotten any mail yet... please you guys should do the needful.. this thread was established for one reason " to share information".. let's all help ourselves
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
Tobeychi:
I haven't gotten any mail yet... please you guys should do the needful.. this thread was established for one reason " to share information".. let's all help ourselves

There's no 'special email' to send your CV to. You're practically asking for what does not exist, which is why you haven't gotten any responses. Majority of the people who took the test applied using the popular Diamond Bank recruitment emails. You'll find them on the first few pages of this thread. The information has already been shared, it's left for you to find it.

Cheers!
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2016
We thank you for participating in our recruitment exercise. Please note that it is an ongoing process and your information have been stored in our active Database for future employment considerations. You will be contacted of the next steps in due course. For further inquiries, please call

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Brosobukeni247: 4:41pm On May 20, 2016
Tonnero23:
We thank you for participating in our recruitment exercise. Please note that it is an ongoing process and your information have been stored in our active Database for future employment considerations. You will be contacted of the next steps in due course. For further inquiries, please call

Just got the same text message..... I guess its just their way of reminding us that they havent forgotten about us....6 months and counting.....there is God ooooooooooooo
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by tmeeto: 4:42pm On May 20, 2016
lol......voice mail
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2016
The next stage might not be anytime soon..
No thanks to the economic situation of the country...
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 5:12pm On May 20, 2016
I deduced three things from the text.

1. They understand that we've been left out of the loop for a very long time (and they've definitely been getting lots of calls) and the message is just a reminder that they are aware of that.

2. The recruitment has been placed on hold till whatever time they deem it convenient to get back to us. "... your information have been stored in our active Database for future employment considerations..." is their way or reassuring us that they still have us in mind. (I'm not convinced that they do.)

3. "We thank you for participating in our recruitment exercise." Sounds like something you say to someone when you don't plan on reaching out to them for a long time or at all.

My conclusion, they're telling us to move on.

This is my opinion though. I'm happy to hear others.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ucobijiofor(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
Just received the same message as well. Though I'm now doubtful if I'll even continue with DB if they do finally call. My new work is low paying but with far better prospect.
Only time will tell though.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by SingleandSearch(f): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
I got the same text too... cry After passing that HARDDDDD test. Na wa!
Is it when someone is over 30 they will now call?

Abuja peeps, did you receive same sms?
This sms just spoilt my week! cry cry cry
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by sunmidegov: 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
yeah.. .Abuja guys got the same text message. DB should have sent this SMS long time ago and not after 6months of waiting...The long silence is not a very good idea... Still hopeful anyways
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by otabsky: 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
Got the same message too and I tend to agree with Craven's observation. The phrasing of that message doesn't bode well in my understanding of it.

FUTURE employment CONSIDERATIONS seems to say distant and/or uncerain with regards to occurrence.

If SOONEST was silence and five months of waiting, one can only get or continue being busy rather than imagine what IN DUE COURSE and future employment CONSIDERATIONS could mean.

All in all, we've done the best we could. Wherever you are, keep your chin up and head down being busy with something. This message should remove any incentives to procrastinate. Make that next move you've been dithering on, think up the next route.

Rest assured, we have spots at the top to fill.

PS: No, I'm not a pastor. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2016
So after months of waiting they send us texts that almost looks like a regret mail. This is so not fair!

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by WhiteWalker1: 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
All these over analysis up ^^^^.

..Was I the only one that saw : You will be contacted of the next steps in due course or do they now included that in "Regret mails".

The SMS came as a result of the complaints on Nairaland and calls/mails sent.

My deductions: A Satire
We know we have been silent, forgive us, the recruitment is still ongoing, it has not been cancelled. Even if we don't call you before July, just know that December is there too (It is not in our hands). When we get order from above, you will be informed on the way forward.

10 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by vsologun(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2016
....Over Analysis....

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ebudizzle: 6:02am On May 25, 2016
If ua in abuja TS halla....
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ebudizzle: 6:03am On May 25, 2016
Message of Hope!
I'm a staff of DB though on contract (which was d reason I took d test in d first place). Anyway,I've bin followin dis thread since we wrote d test and haven't said a word but all dis prophets of doom everywia have forced me to...Diamond Bank is currently undergoing a lot of restructure,staff reallocations and transfers etc whch wen done'll create a vaccum to b filled by those who passed d recruitment exercise.
DB sent that message as a reminder dat we aren't forgotten about and'll def b contacted wen all conditions are suitable to commence out training......... so my brothers n sisters quit follwin clueless analysts who are bent on misleading Wit false infos and instead keep d hope alive till we meet in Training school......I'll b in abuja TrainingSch by d way #1Love

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2016
we know it will happen, the problem is when it will happen, 6 months has gone by since we had the text, are we about waiting another 6 months?
ebudizzle:
Message of Hope!
I'm a staff of DB though on contract (which was d reason I took d test in d first place). Anyway,I've bin followin dis thread since we wrote d test and haven't said a word but all dis prophets of doom everywia have forced me to...Diamond Bank is currently undergoing a lot of restructure,staff reallocations and transfers etc whch wen done'll create a vaccum to b filled by those who passed d recruitment exercise.
DB sent that message as a reminder dat we aren't forgotten about and'll def b contacted wen all conditions are suitable to commence out training......... so my brothers n sisters quit follwin clueless analysts who are bent on misleading Wit false infos and instead keep d hope alive till we meet in Training school......I'll b in abuja TrainingSch by d way #1Love

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ebudizzle: 12:12pm On May 25, 2016
Its norm in DB, I asked around n virtually all d ETs recruited waited ova half a year b4 bin invited so relax n go abt ur norm activities, trust me! DBs d best to work for among oda banks in Nig n at d end twill b worth d wait

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by cuteguy007: 1:19pm On May 25, 2016
ebudizzle:
Its norm in DB, I asked around n virtually all d ETs recruited waited ova half a year b4 bin invited so relax n go abt ur norm activities, trust me! DBs d best to work for among oda banks in Nig n at d end twill b worth d wait

Bro, thanks for restructuring the message they sent in another way. But, all we want to know is WHEN....

Me, I am seeing December oh... Tell us "when" you are envisaging... lol
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by davide470(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
Craven,

Sometimes I think it is wise to keep some comments to yourself.. It is not necessary to comment, especially to counter what someone said. Just state your opinion without calling anyone out and move on.

Cuteguy007,

Same goes for you. Yes we know you don't like Craven, you could actually send him a mail and express your "expressions".

Also, If you wanna talk about Buhari, please politics section awaits you.. They will love to hear your thoughts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Ollykul: 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
ebudizzle:
Message of Hope!
see u in training school man.... Its not over until its over
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by bluskyee: 11:44pm On May 25, 2016
davide470:
Craven,

Sometimes I think it is wise to keep some comments to yourself.. It is not necessary to comment, especially to counter what someone said. Just state your opinion without calling anyone out and move on.

Cuteguy007,

Same goes for you. Yes we know you don't like Craven, you could actually send him a mail and express your "expressions".

Also, If you wanna talk about Buhari, please politics section awaits you.. They will love to hear your thoughts.
Seun Osewa this is the only moderator that deserves to be paid....my opinion though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.