Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (144389 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / "NIS" Enlisted Candidates From The Re-screening Of The Aborted 2015 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Force Force 2015 Recruitment Exercise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by chimax1(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2017
After almost two years. Got the test, who else did?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by nenakelly: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
I didn't get d text oooo...Na only me waka come?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
chimax1:
After almost two years. Got the test, who else did?

Same here, but what's the fuss about that after almost 2years.
By next year they will send another message say we dey database.

Abeg make dem park well.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
i
spykid014:
Lol. Got the sms too.

Almost 2 years after the test!
i

Me too.Let's see what happens next.I have taken my mind off it, since.But then, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by ENOCH123: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls how did u guys apply
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Boyowa(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
diamond when will you guys call us na?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Boyowa:
diamond when willl you guys call us na?
you should hear from them next month. diamond usually recruits in 4th quarter of the year and conclude 1st quarter of the year.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Brosobukeni247: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Like seriously... Is this insider info or just ur speculation

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Boyowa(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Well I hope it's real Sha.......Sept we are already
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by pamfad101: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good evening everyone, i trust we all had a nice day, i have been following this thrend of diamond bank test since 2015 and for almost 2 years we all have been hopeful diamond bank calls for interview. i know some of us might be occupied with one thing or the other already, but i say its time we become active, i propose we come together in faith and fast, lets us agree and fix a date, we join our faith together and pray that God should move away anyone holding down our employment in diamond bank, that God should come intervein in our affairs with diamond bank and quicken our path to success...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Boyowa(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Messagees rolling in?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Boyowa:
Messagees rolling in?

Please have you gotten any recent messages from Diamond bank as regards the recruitment?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by pamfad101: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2017
good morning everyone, happy new month and happy independence to us all, i want to suggest based on the 5 likes, that we connect together and fast on Saturday the 7th of October 2017,
1. We first thank God for what he has strated in our lives in Diamond bank
2. We pray for the completion and perfection of what God has started in our lives in Diamond bank
3. Diamond bank should call us for interview and we should be successful in the interview and we should start with training school before the end of the years 4. Lastly anything blocking our joy and employment, God should remove them like In Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by pamfad101: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let's keep in mind tomorrow, we might break by 3pm but let's connect in faith, God bless and helps us all
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by pamfad101: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
we thank God for giving us the opportunist to connect together, we pray for our outstanding job at Diamind bank to come forth now and quick, every impediment on our way should be removed in Jesus name.
Before long we should have reason to gloryfy God

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
guess what?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
lsoul:
guess what?

Diamond recruitment is on
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
maria43:

Diamond recruitment is on
yes, infact they are currently accepting cv fairprince please come oooo
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by fairprince(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
lsoul:

yes, infact they are currently accepting cv
fairprince please come oooo

www.diamondbank.com/careers/join-us/

standard recruitment criteria for Graduate Trainees are listed below: 

Maximum age of 27 years
Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) including Mathematics and English Language
Full-time university degree with a minimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
NYSC discharge certificate

Application closes on Friday, November 10, 2017 so hurry!

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
fairprince:

www.diamondbank.com/careers/join-us/

standard recruitment criteria for Graduate Trainees are listed below: 

Maximum age of 27 years
Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) including Mathematics and English Language
Full-time university degree with a minimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
NYSC discharge certificate

Application closes on Friday, November 10, 2017 so hurry!

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Some of us are over 27 yrs already
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
maria43 kindly send me a mail, check my profile for my email add
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by luchee(f): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Has Diamond bank forgotten about the last recruitment exercise? Have they finally moved on? What is the fate of those who scaled through the various stages during the last recruitment exercise? Should they reapply for this new exercise?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
luchee:
Has Diamond bank forgotten about the last recruitment exercise? Have they finally moved on? What is the fate of those who scaled through the various stages during the last recruitment exercise? Should they reapply for this new exercise?
you can only get an answer to this by calling with the number from previous sms.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
update on 2015 recruitment, it has been cancelled. so guys move on, if you still fall within the age bracket you can apply for this year's own.
too bad it ended this way, even though they promised to continue regardless your candidacy. well such sms can be used against them on twitter grin lol. I just decided to update you guys on the latest development. if you doubt you can make a call. cheers.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
lsoul:
update on 2015 recruitment, it has been cancelled. so guys move on, if you still fall within the age bracket you can apply for this year's own.
too bad it ended this way, even though they promised to continue regardless your candidacy. well such sms can be used against them on twitter grin lol. I just decided to update you guys on the latest development. if you doubt you can make a call. cheers.

I doubt if you wrote the test in 2015.If it ends this way, my diamond bank sojourn was never meant to be.

Peace to the house
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
talk2macs:

I doubt if you wrote the test in 2015.If it ends this way, my diamond bank sojourn was never meant to be.

Peace to the house
what I said it's confirm and I verified myself from human resource department.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
lsoul:

Ok, thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by luchee(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
lsoul:

How did you verify this? Do you have their contact details?
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
luchee:
How did you verify this? Do you have their contact details?
well I know many will doubt this
012798946 that's the number you can call
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
luchee:

I don't think Diamond Bank would have sent that text message in August if they wanted nothing to do with the 2015 recruitment.

"We wish to inform you that the recruitment process is still on-going and we will contact you regarding your candidacy in due course."

If they didn't want to consider those who scaled through their aptitude test in 2015, they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of sending them a personified text message. They would have basically ignored everyone, acted like nothing had happened, and moved on with a fresh recruitment. My instinct tells me the text message in August was to give the 2015 applicants a heads up that something was on its way. They would never have sent that text if they didn't want to involve the 2015 applicants.

Now, please note that I am merely speaking from my perspective, not for the bank. I do not know what their intentions are. This is merely a deduction.

The best thing you can do is to contact the HR and confirm what they intend to do. Don't depend solely on the opinions of strangers who aren't even employees of the bank. Anyone can come here to post information with the sole purpose of causing fear. It is up to you to decide if such information is authentic. So yeah, call the HR, speak to them, and act on the answers you're given. smiley
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by lsoul: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Craven:

I don't think Diamond Bank would have sent that text message in August if they wanted nothing to do with the 2015 recruitment.

"We wish to inform you that the recruitment process is still on-going and we will contact you regarding your candidacy in due course."

If they didn't want to consider those who scaled through their aptitude test in 2015, they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of sending them a personified text message. They would have basically ignored everyone, acted like nothing had happened, and moved on with a fresh recruitment. My instinct tells me the text message in August was to give the 2015 applicants a heads up that something was on its way. They would never have sent that text if they didn't want to involve the 2015 applicants.

Now, please note that I am merely speaking from my perspective, not for the bank. I do not know what their intentions are. This is merely a deduction.

The best thing you can do is to contact the HR and confirm what they intend to do. Don't depend solely on the opinions of strangers who aren't even employees of the bank. Anyone can come here to post information with the sole purpose of causing fear. It is up to you to decide if such information is authentic. So yeah, call the HR, speak to them, and act on the answers you're given. smiley

undecided I'm talking based on what HR, said, and you saying it's a purpose of causing fear?
I posted the number above you can give them a call, perhaps you have their number from their previous sms which says you can call for more info, so give them a call they are human, they won't bite.

well banks can change their policy at any time, they can decide to cancel or continue a recruitment process. a similar thing like this happened in UBA some years back some batch were called to resume TS and it was cancelled. the candidates took it up on twitter went to their page to expressed their feelings, stating after wasting money on transports and energy during the recruitment process they can't just strike them off like that, and it worked for them, they were called to resume ts.

Well I don't have anything else to say again.
others can put a call through and confirm.
Re: Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment by Craven: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
lsoul:

undecided I'm talking based on what HR, said, and you saying it's a purpose of causing fear?
I posted the number above you can give them a call, perhaps you have their number from their previous sms which says you can call for more info, so give them a call they are human, they won't bite.

well banks can change their policy at any time, they can decide to cancel or continue a recruitment process. a similar thing like this happened in UBA some years back some batch were called to resume TS and it was cancelled. the candidates took it up on twitter went to their page to expressed their feelings, stating after wasting money on transports and energy during the recruitment process they can't just strike them off like that, and it worked for them, they were called to resume ts.

Well I don't have anything else to say again.
others can put a call through and confirm.

My response was directed at the person it was intended for. Please have a good night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.