Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Huge Discount On Rechargeable 7 Color Led Lights Stimulation Sneakers - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Huge Discount On Rechargeable 7 Color Led Lights Stimulation Sneakers (795 Views)

Nice Durable Sneakers For Just 3000 Naira In Lagos! / Lovely Sneakers And Loafers Please Check In Here / All Original Timberland Boot,nike,adidas,gucci,loubution,sneakers, Watches Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Discount On Rechargeable 7 Color Led Lights Stimulation Sneakers by CousinSamuel(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
WhatsUp?

Have you seen the new trending sneakers that beams different colors of light at night? If your answer is Yes, you are lucky because you might just be the person who will grab the great discount on those sneakers. If your answer is No, I am glad that you are reading this post; you too can become a owner today!

WhatsUp Deals Blog usually connects buyers with the right sellers/merchants and I am very happy to inform you that you can get this Simulation Sneakers people buy at exorbitant prices for as LOW as #11,500!!!

What more can I say?! If you know how much it's being sold elsewhere, you'll not hesitate to click on the link below.

Be the first to ACTIVATE this great offer now by clicking on www.whatsup.com.ng/huge-discount-on-the-7-color-led-simulation-sneakers/ Be FAST!!!

1 Share

Re: Huge Discount On Rechargeable 7 Color Led Lights Stimulation Sneakers by stjsd(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Huge Discount On Rechargeable 7 Color Led Lights Stimulation Sneakers by CousinSamuel(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
stjsd:
LOL YOU TALKING ME BACK TO THOSE DAYS OF MY XMAS CONVERSE

hehehehehehehe I thought as much too. Seems the new dimension fashion is taking will bring on the old memories and present them in a very contemporary way by using the new technologies. Imagine. It's rechargeable!
Who ever thought this could be possible 10 years ago
Re: Huge Discount On Rechargeable 7 Color Led Lights Stimulation Sneakers by CousinSamuel(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Greys0n:
Well it's an interesting idea of sneakers but I think that ppl will not understand when I am wearing it at office undecided . I prefer something more simple and classic, like white runners . They are always look nice with jeans and a hoodie.

I think the sneakers are meant for night party or club. Not for official occasion

(1) (Reply)

**do You Own Or Work At A Modelling Agency In Nigeria?** / Clearance Clearance Clearance...All Items Gone gone gone / Introducing Obsession Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.