Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Do They Keep Coming Back? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do They Keep Coming Back? (13883 Views)

Re: Why Does He Keep Coming Back / Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Utali(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2009
They keep coming back because they know you'll let them in, same reason they leave
Guys want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by pictureme(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2009
look at u.u are 4getting something. the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know.and also, toto once Bleep must always be Bleep that is the reason why most of them keep coming back.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by yicob(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2009
Lolarde, lolarde. Fine girl, no pimples.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Andy1985ng(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2009
For a lady being desperate to settle down always fuels up the act of mistakes. Do you want to give a 2nd chance because of time passing by? Please pray over this. We guys make mistakes but there are sincere guys out there. You said you are pretty and well doing, They will surely come around. Good luck!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by decworld1: 8:35pm On May 25, 2009
coming back is not advisable anyway they are to know what is right.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by babalolese(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2009
u know what?u have to forget about them and keep ur head for another guy, make sure u study the new guy very well b4 giving him any chance to come in, Gud Luck
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by na2day2(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2009
u know what they say, sometimes it is best for u to carry a self examination to see what makes u attract bad guys and why they take u for granted, just saying it might be u undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by OpeLovely(f): 12:31am On May 27, 2009
Those guys just want to eat their cake and have it. Losers! Girl, shine your eyes. Besides don't be sentimental with this issue cuz marriage ain't a small deal.

Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by trhymes(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2009
Do not take them in again, they come back because they
became lonely and they know they can easily hook you back
probably because of your loving and kindness. cool
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by bookholar: 5:32pm On May 27, 2009
I dont agree to a blatant NO to second chances, speaking from experience, my ex tried a second chance
He has changed from all he was i dint like, but,
I could not love him, i enjoy his company and all
but to me, he is a perfect definition of a best friend.
Bet it would have been perfect now since it took a long time to reach this stage,
But,
some things would just always exist in our past.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by lastpage: 11:39am On May 28, 2009
U know what, one thing l've learned about relationships is that "if it all seems very smooth and okay, you can bet you dont even have any idea about what's going-on"!
Some Bad apples turn-out good and tatsy inside, some good ones are rotten inside!

Remember, "the sweet things in life are either illegal, immoral or fattening"!
Just follow ur heart my dear.

Time to go look for someones trouble grin
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Nezan(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2009
The whole thing goes round in a circle. Men pretending to be faithful but engaging in relationships beside they babes. Babes seeking other guys because they think they boyfriend might not marry them. It is all disgusting. Babes begging to be given a second chance and guys begging to be given a second chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,absolute nonsense!
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by hilli666(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2009
The soonest women realise that cheating is in our DNA. Its a Genetic code that prompts us to want to propagate our seed to as many females as we possible can, The soonest we can all live in peace and move on as a society. These men come back because they like you personality, your companionship, maybe in general see you as a friend. When the Gene to propagate kicks in, and we find another potential partner then all else takes a back sit until the urge has been satisfied. Then we realise and probably miss your companion ship and friend ship then they come back begging. This is how we have evolved and survived as a specie. Left to women's device we probably would have been extinct specie by now (scientific fact)
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Romeo4real(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2009
"I am 25 yrs,good looking and very modest. I have met a number of Guys in the past,they like me get close to me and based on my upbringing,they like my personality. The funny thing is that, it takes a short period for those guys to start seeing other girls, but will still claim they love me. Most times I am heart broken,but i bounce back fast,knowing life goes on"

Listen, these guys are taking you for a mug! This is simply a sex thing.They are not coming back for a relationship, but rather to sleep with you. That's why as soon as you demand for seriousness, they disappear!

As a man, there is nothing easier than sleeping with an ex - you know each other mentally and physically

You seem like a nice girl, and you have to start being judicious in your choice of partners, and also have some self respect for urself. You don't have to date every guy that comes ur way so you don't miss "the one".

When a guy come to ask you out, ask urself - What are his motives? Does he want sex quickly? If you refuse, what happens? Does he stay? Is he taking the time to get to know you? Does he care abt things that u care about?
These r all important questions.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Virgo83(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2009
@ LOLARDE

I guess you've heardd it all from Nairalanders
These guys were not kids, 'as you've said', And they were not ready for marriage either.

I guess may be you re good on bed, this could make a guy come back to you any longer and if this is the case I bet non of them will be ready to have your hand in marraige but only expect one thing of you, come back to you whenever they wantd to be knocked off their feet.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by Virgo83(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2009
@ lolarde

I smell a rat, you sounds familiar, We got things in common that makes me seems suspective.

If you'll not mind knowing what am talking about, kindly reach me thru m mail contact
virgo_dangello@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by adajane(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2009
my dear, guys are not to be trusted anyway, even those that claim to be xtians are worse than the unbeliever. what i will tell you is to apply wisdom in dealing with the guys, try to find out the genuine person itself between them. and one other thing, dont sell your pride to them. be wise dear.
Re: Why Do They Keep Coming Back? by JanezY(f): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
Babe No man is worth the onions,
No one will make u feel inferior except you give them ur consent.
forget the past and the guys in your past and settle in building relationship with the opposite sex. make friends do not put the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff first.
make genuine friends, i man that loves will be patient cos he knows what he wants.
weather u are a xtian or otherwise have self values and stance. sex will not hold a man down for you. okay, and if any of them wants to stop seeing you becos he has not had sex with you let him be, use your head and not ur emotions, they run on adrenaline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Metrosexual Brothers / Confessions Of A Transexual. I Had More Fun As A Female Than As A Male! / 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.