Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,388 members, 7,800,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] (87187 Views)

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by HIbreed(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Fourwinds:
excuse me.!!! this is not a bus and passengers neither pedestrian.. even if this woman is a witch., no one has d rite to murder her this way..
whatever makes this two guys butcher this woman like this in a broad day light is so strong.again this woman might be or not a witch manipulating in the dark killing innocent souls,that is just an assupmtion to reveal how strong the reason for her death could be. And again she could be innocent.Who knows. Sir, if you are in these two brothers shoe, you might or not do worse. Thats life. Its true no man has the right to take life,. But some deaths is justified by God, in Bible times, Phinehas has to kill his brother to withdraw the raging wrath of God over isreal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by ceaser: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2015
adesegun121:

so Anambra na yoruba people or hausa...

Anamabra ooo imo oooo all of dem na killer..
Awon oloriburuku oshi

Haba! Wetin na? Take am easy jhoor!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by shirgles(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2015
This is a sign dat we are already at perilous time when man becomes heartless, lovers of money dan God, wickedness and all forms of demonic possessions. I pray may God help me to uphold his Faith till the end

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by punta(f): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
HIbreed:
whatever makes this two guys butcher this woman like this in a broad day light is so strong.again this woman might be or not a witch manipulating in the dark killing innocent souls,that is just an assupmtion to reveal how strong the reason for her death could be. And again she could be innocent.Who knows. Sir, if you are in these two brothers shoe, you might or not do worse. Thats life. Its true no man has the right to take life,. But some deaths is justified by God, in Bible times, Phinehas has to kill his brother to withdraw the raging wrath of God over isreal.

This is not fair. She did nothing to this people. Her only crime was being married (was that even a marriage) to a man that couldn't protect her. He travels most times to see his family in the US (yes he's supposedly divorced) and leaves her in the village at the mercy of his deranged brothers. She handled the c instruction of his country home and the killers were angry she was blocking them from being in control of the project and hopefully stealing from him. She has done so much for this man but had nothing to show for it. Maybe Godfrey is no longer as buoyant as he used to be and his family kept believing Nkechi was still in control. But she didn't even have any nice things. She was living on hope, all I heard was big plans Godfrey had for her but none ever came to pass. It hurts me that after all she suffered in this life, she died a horrible death and even in death she's been called a witch, Jezebel and other horrible names.

Nkechi may your soul rest in peace. In your next life, do not allow your circumstances to becloud your sense of judgement. You will rule your destiny and you shall be a conqueror. I hope your mother survives this and may you get justice.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by ceaser: 7:09am On Nov 21, 2015
EgunMogaji:

By the way what's a slowing talk from the nose?

Slurred speech maybe or Nasal voice/phonation.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by punta(f): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2015
There is no justification whatsoever for this savagery. The world has gone crazy. Based on the biblical prophecies, it will only get worse. We are in the last days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Orikinla(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=28pt]CAN THE WICKED HIDE AND RUN FROM GOD?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by HIbreed(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2015
punta:

This is not fair. She did nothing to this people. Her only crime was being married (was that even a marriage) to a man that couldn't protect her. He travels most times to see his family in the US (yes he's supposedly divorced) and leaves her in the village at the mercy of his deranged brothers. She handled the c instruction of his country home and the killers were angry she was blocking them from being in control of the project and hopefully stealing from him. She has done so much for this man but had nothing to show for it. Maybe Godfrey is no longer as buoyant as he used to be and his family kept believing Nkechi was still in control. But she didn't even have any nice things. She was living on hope, all I heard was big plans Godfrey had for her but none ever came to pass. It hurts me that after all she suffered in this life, she died a horrible death and even in death she's been called a witch, Jezebel and other horrible names.

Nkechi may your soul rest in peace. In your next life, do not allow your circumstances to becloud your sense of judgement. You will rule your destiny and you shall be a conqueror. I hope your mother survives this and may you get justice.
nice elaboration. Out of experience, i don't conclude hastily when i see this type of case..if thats the case,. Then may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Orikinla(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2015
punta:
There is no justification whatsoever for this savagery. The world has gone crazy. Based on the biblical prophecies, it will only get worse. We are in the last days.

[size=18pt]You have said it all. But they still ignore the warnings of God when Nigerian women marry the wrong men without checking the characters of the members of their families and relations.INVESTIGATE THE FAMILIES AND RELATIONS BEFORE MARRIAGE. THERE IS A DEMONIC MAN I KNOW ON THE PROWL ON FACEBOOK LOOKING FOR IGNORANT WOMEN TO SEDUCE AND MARRY.[/size]
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2015
This is grotesque, se dis owgo ego people, always ready to kill their loved ones to make money , they don't value lives of their family and people its very sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2015
HIbreed:
phinehas has to kill his brother but was it done in this manner u see on ur screen.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2015
SSpeter:
No body desreves this. But when I see things like this I know one thing for sure...The woman wasn't good either....
ur excuse is unacceptable...FYI I have such a woman in my family married to a cousin of mine ...d man is well to do..since they got married., it is her and her husband only but dat did not make me to carry guns and matchetes to butcher her...I dey hustle for my owe money...

if money was d reason., d husband brothers must be very lazy goats

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Hero10001: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Haaa! Yeeboe!!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by hambali1: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2015
harsysky:
If you are truly a Christian or a Muslim , and someone does this to your mum, sister or loved one (God forbid!), what will you do when you catch the person? I mean true Christians or Muslims.
Person stone my goat, I beat her pikin at the slightest provocation... Am sure u know what I will do.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by HIbreed(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Fourwinds:
phinehas has to kill his brother but was it done in this manner u see on ur screen.
the answer might be no. But who knows. The conclusion is that both of them died,. R.I.P. But looking at the blood spatter patterns suggests that she could have fought back.But again who knows.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by wiringdpt(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2015
I tracked israel passport number, he is back in malaysia on a student pass. his face looks familiar

BVP/STU/14012/100204947/1 07/09/2015 NIGERIA A05262873 05/01/2019 PL PL ONYE PRAISE BARU LULUS PUTRAJAYA (HQ)

oatzeal:
[warning: very graphic photos] : Woman allegedly killed by her husband's brothers...they butchered her
[img]http://3.bp..com/-67f6xPXZXn8/Vk9ZluhjgSI/AAAAAAAHYgA/BbpUEB2s9RI/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

A reader just sent me this story. Claims her sister was murdered by her husband's brothers who are on the run right now. His story below and the extremely graphic pics after the cut...*viewer discretion advised*. The big question is; where was her husband when this happened? Story below..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-swrESatkNp8/Vk9ZmRlDflI/AAAAAAAHYgI/YeU-BgB9kVQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Mr. Praise Ismail Onye and Mr. Azubike Onyejegbu who both hail from Oba Idemili South LGA, in Anambra, have been declared "Wanted" by The Nigerian Police Force, for the murder of Mrs. Nkechi Onyejegbu. The incident happened on Friday 6th, November 2015, in her house shortly after she came back from an event she attended with her husband. The two younger brothers of her husband used cutlass and other weapons to attack her.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cZ5MR-nhnQM/Vk9ZoDEhdtI/AAAAAAAHYgc/hiF2tO2VXF4/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-g5ejWeHoGYY/Vk9ZoldkhQI/AAAAAAAHYgg/mHZeJPQP5D8/s1600/e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zl8-XbautPk/Vk9ZrJyiasI/AAAAAAAHYhE/m7rd058Q72s/s1600/i.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bF14ydHAA2Q/Vk9ZppcsPBI/AAAAAAAHYg0/S7_gn1ow0QU/s1600/g.jpg[/img]

Below are the men who allegedly murdered the woman

[img]http://3.bp..com/--k20bpMx_0I/Vk9aGXUGt5I/AAAAAAAHYhQ/-HEpAp7Y2VM/s640/2.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Kao0KGBGYNI/Vk9aGADrgMI/AAAAAAAHYhM/TF6k4JWw80k/s640/1.png[/img]

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/woman-allegedly-killed-by-her-husbands.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2015
HIbreed:
the answer might be no. But who knows. The conclusion is that both of them died,. R.I.P. But looking at the blood spatter patterns suggests that she could have fought back.But again who knows.
u are very funny. ...y will she not fight back? have u seen a drowning man not struggling save his life. what they did is wickedness in d highest order....they must reap it except I do not worship God
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by stankezzy: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2015
stankezzy:
i know a bit about d story,
d husband stays in USA a very rich man married with kids , he wants to build house in d village so when he sends money to his brothers in d village , like 1 million they will do 100k job and share the remaining telling him d money is finished, till one of d contractors reported what was happening when d man came back and d house is yet to be built.
He now said since d brothers are not trustworthy , he will now be using the lady , he now sends money direct to d lady and she completes d houses.
He ask d wife in America dat he wants to relocate but she said she will never relocate to nigeria so he came back and married d lady
and kept her in that house in d village.
The brothers are angry that she has blocked them from their rich brother and what annoys them most is that she is from ebony states which some igbos regard as less igbo.
but what every body is asking , they have been trying to kill her but she refuse to run for her life.
they have tried many times till they killed her.
The husband stays in USA and comes to visit her few times in the year.
this is what happened
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by HIbreed(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are very funny. ...y will she not fight back? have u seen a drowning man not struggling save his life. what they did is wickedness in d highest order....they must reap it except I do not worship God
did you know how the demons work?... Maybe the intention of those guys was not to kill her at first. Fighting back would have triggered it. i hope you will believe her attitude towards those guys that lead to the confrontation was outrageous. But that would never justify taking jer life.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by HIbreed(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Fourwinds:
did you know how the demons work?... Maybe the intention of those guys was not to kill her at first. Fighting back would have triggered it. i hope you will believe her attitude towards those guys that lead to the confrontation was outrageous. But that would never justify taking her life.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
HIbreed:
did you know how the demons work?... Maybe the intention of those guys was not to kill her at first. Fighting back would have triggered it. i hope you will believe her attitude towards those guys that lead to the confrontation was outrageous. But that would never justify taking her life.
no I don't believe bring demon in here....this is premeditated plan...just read through d last page or second to d last page on this topic...someone who use one of d murderers passport number to verify his movement discovered d one of d murderers is already in Malysia. So how come he left d country so quickly... he had prepared his travelling documents down before this act
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Kingstone32(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
This life is complicated. What they did was so wrong in the sight of the society and govt. But come to think of it, the question now is "why did they do what they did" maybe the woman was a thorn on their flesh or bringing disunity in their family or they killed her to cover a crime they committed. Who knows? In every action, there is a motive behind it.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2015
stankezzy:
this is what happened
thank u for bring out d truth... my mind told me this lady was innocent of any wrong doing..... People can now see how lazy d foolish brothers to her husband are... I hate men who are lazy and will always feast on their brothers or sisters wealth... idi.ot murderers they will surely pay with a life either theirs or someone from their family..... nature must balance itself no doubt
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by bloomin: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
JEEZ!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Seun360(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Welcome to Biafra!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by sabi99(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Mother of perpetual help pls pray 4 d whole world especially our country nigeria OH BLESSED MOTHER OF JESUS

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by dydy23(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
I just pray the police and court will not take bribe, bkos corruption is now the order of the day may ur spirit never rest, on till they are caught AMEN
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by kosokoadeyemi: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time as come o o o
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by novicali: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Who knows if one of the popular and reigning prophets (native doctors in suit) have told them that the woman is a witch and that she is the one destroying their family and probably she is the one making it difficult for them to get fair share of their brother's wealth.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
HIbreed:
i understand your theory. If you are a driver carrying 18 passengers,and it happened someone was crossing your lane at very close range and you are at a high speed,. Would you match the break and kill the whole 18 passengers or would you decide to ram one person to save the life of the 18 passengers. Such might be the situation here,who knows.

You must be sick for trying to justify this hideous monstrosity!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.