Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

GLO Customer Care See This (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Customer Care See This (photo) (2202 Views)

Are Glo Customer Care Inefficient? / Chat With GLO Customer Care Online To Resolve Issues / My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by great664(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
I want any Glo customer care agent to help me explain why this type of billing on my sim when I make calls even when they say its 11k Per Seconds with *100*6*1# I am being charge 50k

Also their so-called Promo of loading N200 for 200mb plus 200 to call nat number and 200 for F&F , The MB burn like paper with only whatsapp chat active and BBm idle under 30mins, 94MB has been exhuasted, i use Mobiwol to restrict other apps,

and even with registered F&F they keep saying my calls can't be completed, please try and explain and I give out my number for you to check, your customer care take forever to connect.

Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by parrotibaba(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bro go to their twitter page and lay down your complaint
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by SlickM(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's charged that high because you are on their promo package. To be charged at 11k/s you must unsubscribe from the promo package. Ask me how
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by invisibility: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
great664:
I want any Glo customer care agent to help me explain why this type of billing on my sim when I make calls even when they say its 11k Per Seconds with *100*6*1# I am being charge 50k

Also their so-called Promo of loading N200 for 200mb plus 200 to call nat number and 200 for F&F , The MB burn like paper with only whatsapp chat active and BBm idle under 30mins, 94MB has been exhuasted, i use Mobiwol to restrict other apps,

and even with registered F&F they keep saying my calls can't be completed, please try and explain and I give out my number for you to check, your customer care take forever to connect.

One thing people don't realize is the mobiwol/firewall flaws that makes these firewalls apps like mobiwol to drain more data themselves while trying to stop other apps from connecting.

If you doubt me go to your data usage and see the volume of data mobiwol itself consumes.It may be half or more than half of the entire data volume.

At the end of the day, they burn far more data than they are trying to protect.

So the solution still remains to stop background data of all apps and to disable auto sync and automatic backup.

Uninstall Mobiwol.

1 Like

Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by Warlord3000(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
There is something actually kinda wrong with the Glo gbam+ of 11k/s truly...

Had a recharge drain couple of times compared to the etis or airtel of equivalent tariff
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by drizslim(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
That's gud

Glo Rule Ur World grin
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by great664(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
invisibility:

One thing people don't realize is the mobiwol/firewall flaws that makes these firewalls apps like mobiwol to drain more data themselves while trying to stop other apps from connecting.

If you doubt me go to your data usage and see the volume of data mobiwol itself consumes.It may be half or more than half of the entire data volume.

At the end of the day, they burn far more data than they are trying to protect.

So the solution still remains to stop background data of all apps and to disable auto sync and automatic backup.

Uninstall Mobiwol.
my friend pls say what you know, even with normal glo 30mb , I can use it with mobiwol on for more than a week or whatsapp, messenger, bbm, and Nairaland, so don't tell me rubbish I have been using it for the past 2 years, if u don't know about android pls don't comment

About the call and the huge tariff was it mobiwol too?

Am typing this with my BB sub on the same phone that is 200mb+ for the past 3 days, and it is still 200+, I only switch to Glo free mb cuz it will expire in 4days why my BB sub still 2 week plus
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by great664(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
SlickM:
It's charged that high because you are on their promo package. To be charged at 11k/s you must unsubscribe from the promo package. Ask me how
No brother, it was after their promo stuff couldn't connect that I borrowed 2 from them to really know what was wrong.

How do I subscribe, remember I only loaded airtime with 122 instead of normal 123 that's just the difference
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by great664(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
Bro go to their twitter page and lay down your complaint
give me their handle pls, only follow Mtn?
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by rockafela(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
@op u have to opt out of glo 200% bonus for you to be able to make calls at 11kb/s if you re on gbam extra. Pls do so by dialling *201#. (it will give u many unsuccesful attempt but keep dialling till u get. Em) Else they will continue to bill u based on ur previous tariff. This network providers are very trickish one as to be fast as well so as not to fall pre to their various methods of extortions.

They give u with one hand and take it back with the other hand.

1 Like

Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by Dabss(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2015
great664:

calls from the free N200 will be charged at 40kobo/sec until the bonus is exhausted then the charge will change to the normal 11kobo/sec for your main airtime. As for the data, I think there is an app or malware consuming your data cos mine has no problem. in fact I even get extra 30-40mb grin
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by great664(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Dabss:
calls from the free N200 will be charged at 40kobo/sec until the bonus is exhausted then the charge will change to the normal 11kobo/sec for your main airtime. As for the data, I think there is an app or malware consuming your data cos mine has no problem. in fact I even get extra 30-40mb grin
the above screenshot was not made with their bonus stuff but with borrowed credit and its 50k per seconds too not Malware not at all, I use mobiwol not even background app use data, I can use 30 mb for weeks with it.
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by seunlayi(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2015
great664:
the above screenshot was not made with their bonus stuff but with borrowed credit and its 50k per seconds too not Malware not at all, I use mobiwol not even background app use data, I can use 30 mb for weeks with it.
I beg leave story, you've changed your plan, Dial *100*6*1# #100 will be deducted, you will be able to bal at 11k.

1 Like

Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by invisibility: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2015
great664:
my friend pls say what you know, even with normal glo 30mb , I can use it with mobiwol on for more than a week or whatsapp, messenger, bbm, and Nairaland, so don't tell me rubbish I have been using it for the past 2 years, if u don't know about android pls don't comment

About the call and the huge tariff was it mobiwol too?

Am typing this with my BB sub on the same phone that is 200mb+ for the past 3 days, and it is still 200+, I only switch to Glo free mb cuz it will expire in 4days why my BB sub still 2 week plus

Very Sorry, I won't quote you again. Ignore my contribution and keep your rudeness to yourself.

1 Like

Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by great664(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2015
invisibility:

Very Sorry, I won't quote you again. Ignore my contribution and keep your rudeness to yourself.
rudeness? Lol, thanks for commenting but its definitely not mobiwol, I use same with Glo normal data and Mtn and never complained . thanks anyway?
Re: GLO Customer Care See This (photo) by great664(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
seunlayi:
I beg leave story, you've changed your plan, Dial *100*6*1# #100 will be deducted, you will be able to bal at 11k.
okay so since their bonus change tariff plan, why give it out in the first place, just like other telecoms u pay even more for every freebie.

Imagine calling 40k per second with free 200 and use 100 to migrate back or be ready to call 50k per second, Good trick @Glo.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite For Sale. SOLD / Got This Vivo Phone For The First Time And I Was Overwhelmed... / What Applications Do You Have On Your Fone Ryt Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.