Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage (50788 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by dre11(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
An 11-year-old marriage has been nullified because the wife had sexual affairs with men she met on social media.

The 11-year-old marriage between an Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State based businessman, Muyiwa Owolabi and his wife, Tinuola, has been nullified by a Customary Court sitting in the state capital following allegations that the woman was involved in adultery with men she met on the social media platform, Facebook.

According to a report in Vanguard, Owolabi had prayed the court to separate him from his wife because she was a serial adulteress who saw nothing wrong in sleeping around with men, something that caused turbulence in the marriage which produced two children.

He also accused Tinuola of using Facebook and WhatsApp to connect with different men with whom she had sexual affairs. To back up his accusation, Owolabi tendered computer generated evidences of her conversation with her lovers in court.

He showed the court text message communications she had with the men as well as printout of pictures of the men in question.

But his wife vehemently denied having any love relationships with the men, telling the court that her husband was in the habit of beating her up at the slightest provocation and starving her anytime he was angry.

She also urged the court to dissolve the union as she was also fed up.

In delivering his judgment, the president of the court, Joseph Ogunsemi , held that it was clear from the available evidence before the jury that both parties are living apart, and that the union has broken down irretrievably.

He duly nullified the marriage and granted custody of the two kids to Owolabi.

http://pulse.ng/gist/internet-cheating-facebook-relationship-ends-11-yr-old-marriage-id4379909.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Zambux(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
dre11:

An 11-year-old marriage has been nullified because the wife had sexual affairs with men she met on social media.

http://pulse.ng/gist/internet-cheating-facebook-relationship-ends-11-yr-old-marriage-id4379909.html

Ok
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Women this Days....angry angry
Very hard to Find a Loyal Woman I swear!!
Infact, it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eye of a needle.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Fynpatra(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Facebook snatching peopl boos since time inmemorial

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
But she also said this
But his wife vehemently denied having any love relationships with the men, telling the court that her husband was in the habit of beating her up at the slightest provocation and starving her anytime he was angry.
She also urged the court to dissolve the union as she was also fed up
So who's being Truthful here

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by sissylucy(f): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
divorce up and down..

BTW.wetin dat old woman dey find for facebook
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by ijustdey: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
He also accused Tinuola of using Facebook and WhatsApp to connect with different men with whom she had sexual affairs. To back up his accusation, Owolabi tendered computer generated evidences of her conversation with her lovers in court.

this man has really done his homework well and not giving assumption and excuses....

he did justice with back up facts and not fantasy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by umehmj(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
end time marriage

6 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Islie: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
She also urged the court to dissolve the union as she was also fed up.

after the husband has caught her red-handed with all the numerous escaped she has with her numerous man friend online....

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Dyt(f): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hehehehe
NL has done worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by lilmax(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dyt:
Hehehehe
NL has done worse
you are returning to the old dyt in 2014 these days from your comments undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Dyt(f): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
lilmax:
you are returning to the old dyt in 2014 these days from your comments undecided

tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by lilmax(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dyt:

tongue tongue
2013 sef sad, you have join bad gang abi? Anyway continue undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by CR77(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
umehmj:
end time marriage
Receive Sense cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
this marriage thing sef... I no know if i go do am undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by adesegun121(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by tayo200(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
abeg aw much dem dey sell knockout(banger) for ur side

5 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Flashh: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Don't trust women emotionally, or else you'll be disappointed.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Manweysabi(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Social media destroying relationships since it's invention... If your woman is too freaky about Facebook, whatsapp, Bbm. Watch out!

7 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by dacovajnr: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
I repeat fear women! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nopeace4dwicked: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dis is interesting

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time post cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Divorce? Scares d hell out of me! When u ar married, why can't u be faithful and chat like a married woman. Once am married, am married. Cefinis!

2 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Moshkom(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
One Chance‼️
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
69MissedCalls:
this marriage thing sef... I no know if i go do am undecided
No do am ooo, go and be 'father'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by kingarizona1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
undecided
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Damfostopper(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
end tym affairs.....marriage shud be a contract....once kids r gotten..it shud be off

10 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by sexaddict08(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
that's their problem oooo, I get my own.

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by OCTAVO: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by jomoh: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
But she also said this

So who's being Truthful here

The man presented verifiable evidences to back up his allegations.

What did the woman present? Nothing.

Its no more his words against hers. It was his evidence against hers. So the man with evidence wins.

Had the woman presented a picture of bruised face or black eye now, it would've been a different case.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.