Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage (50787 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by braine(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Women this Days....angry angry
Very hard to Find a Loyal Woman I swear!!
Infact, it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eyes of a needle.

True.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by AZeD1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Women this Days....angry angry
Very hard to Find a Loyal Woman I swear!!
Infact, it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eyes of a needle.
Are you loyal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Emmalaw10(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Everything nai una dey call end-time??

End-time NLers!!

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by HARDDON: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
11 years in marriage, two kids yet still apealing to other guys? She must have married at a very early age, sexually active And since the man deny her some hoochie goochie wen she wants, loneliness , konji n d fact that stolen waters taste sweater, drove her off @ a tangent.

Married couples shld learn to give freely cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Dekingmoses(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wetin b ur own.... Because shade stilll dey decieve u ? Pray for Mali
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
That part of the country

2 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Two wrongs can never make a right. You beat and starve your wife and still expect her to eat from the trash bin and remain faithful? These days,it is a risk for a woman to get married without having something to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Rexnegro(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Smh for women of this indomie generation
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by zikmarty: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
dre11:
An 11-year-old marriage has been nullified because the wife had sexual affairs with men she met on social media.

http://pulse.ng/gist/internet-cheating-facebook-relationship-ends-11-yr-old-marriage-id4379909.html

ahba mods,you guys got to really mind how you title threads.
I was thinking WhatsApp nd Facebook had some existing business relationship for 11years and something had gone wrong sad
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by tpiadotcom: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dyt:
Hehehehe
NL has done worse
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rexnegro:
Smh for women of this indomie generation
Smh for men of this Indomie generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by tpiadotcom: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
the husband's name sounds oluwole-ish.

as for computer generated evidences, anyone can type those.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abbykem:
No do am ooo, go and be 'father'
come, let's make some fine babies grin
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
69MissedCalls:

come, let's make some fine babies grin
Oya now. Just be fast b4 my papa wake up

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by tpiadotcom: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abbykem:

na 69missedcalls go carry the belle or do the abortion?

when your papa wakes up, na that you go give am as gift.

let's see if 69missedcalls will allow his daughter/s to be like you.

my point is, if you want to do your thing, no mention your papa if im no send you!
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
These women can pretend to be truthful to their husband but NA strong lie , sometime I just feel like there is no real woman out there anymore .. Women are becoming scary o
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Eberex(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmm forget story o! facebook wahala is not only for the youths. Just yesterday my mum who i would say is in her early sixties has facebook on her small browsing phones. She comes around to pester me on how to go to certain features like profile page, making of comment etc. Just yesterday she said she needs a screen touch, and that her fellow friends are using such phones, hence she wants it too.

I just weak undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Abbykem:

hope say no be one room apartment u dey live. I don't want him to her u shouting o tongue
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

na 69missedcalls go carry the belle or do the abortion?

when your papa wakes up, na that you go give am as gift.

let's see if 69missedcalls will allow his daughter/s to be like you.

my point is, if you want to do your thing, no mention your papa if im no send you!
WYS.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by umehmj(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
CR77:
i need Sense cool
end time sense
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by kraftsta(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
HARDDON:
11 years in marriage, two kids yet still apealing to other guys? She must have married at a very early age, sexually active And since the man deny her some hoochie goochie wen she wants, loneliness , konji n d fact that stolen waters taste sweater, drove her off @ a tangent.

Married couples shld learn to give freely cheesy
Gerara here mehn
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
lilmax:
2013 sef sad, you have join bad gang abi? Anyway continue undecided

Hehehehe
Iyamu innocent ooo
What I know
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by flokii: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
this thing called marriage sef...

one problem go sha arise... if d husband priick no too small, d wife kitty go too wide..

divorce stories everywhere... it's becoming something else really
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Dyt(f): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eberex:
hmm forget story o! facebook wahala is not only for the youths. Just yesterday my mum who i would say is in her early sixties has facebook on her small browsing phones. She comes around to pester me on how to go to certain features like profile page, making of comment etc. Just yesterday she said she needs a screen touch, and that her fellow friends are using such phones, hence she wants it too.

I just weak undecided

Hurry up sharply
Get a the latest one that her friends will envy her
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by chuchutech(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=14pt]THE BEST VEHICLE T-RACK-ING & PROTECK UR RIDE FROM THEFT. ENG-INE DEMOBILIZATION WITH MOBILE PHONE ANYWHERE.[0706 972 62-81] [/size]
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Adatob(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
jeez! dis news is as old as babangida,i'v seen dis news in punch newspaper 4 monthz ago
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by henryhemon(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2015
Loyal women have become extinct, keeping her happy doesn't stop them from shagging other men,you will still provide everything for them but no,they always find one reason why they should cheat that's why am scared of settling, ladies of these days are scary.

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by tpiadotcom: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2015
henryhemon:
Loyal women have become extinct, keeping her happy doesn't stop them from shagging other men,you will still provide everything for them but no,they always find one reason why they should cheat that's why am scared of settling, ladies of these days are scary.

did the article say the lady wasn't working?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.