Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage (50770 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2015
kaeforum:

Eve was the last loyal woman god created on earth, ever since the creation of eve loyalty disappeared from the face of this earth

eve wasn't Loyal Either....Remember? She disobeyed her Husband

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2015
pet4ril:
marry from a place that has and respect their culture , you will never regret it..... There are still women that will not take shit from another man when in a serious relationship with a guy let alone married

@Bolded, Are you saying they're Certain Tribes that don't Have Disloyal Women?
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by pet4ril(f): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:

@Bolded, Are you saying they're Certain Tribes that don't Have Disloyal Women?
yeah, very well even from the tribes you think their women are not faithful, some women are still very faithful there..... Most men wave away warning aigns of cheating in their rlship..... Imagine a man knowing a woman was cheating in a rlship and he will believe the woman will change when they are marrried. Thats an error
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by joseph1832(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2015
And there you have it, adultery isn't a crime in the federal republic of Nigeria. It is only act that people who are holier than thou frown upon. Why even bother to leave under the same roof with someone you're not even comparable with.

Marriage is really not for everyone!
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2015
pet4ril:
yeah, very well even from the tribes you think their women are not faithful, some women are still very faithful there..... Most men wave away warning aigns of cheating in their rlship..... Imagine a man knowing a woman was cheating in a rlship and he will believe the woman will change when they are marrried. Thats an error

Hold up!shocked Please which Tribe Exactly? So my Wife Search won't be Tedious
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by sneedpahpaz(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Dis Hoes aint loyal...
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by MrLeno(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Women this Days....angry angry
Very hard to Find a Loyal Woman I swear!!
Infact, it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eye of a needle.

Are you a loyal man Sir?
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by coolcalm13(f): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Women this Days....angry angry
Very hard to Find a Loyal Woman I swear!!
Infact, it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eye of a needle.
My dear u guys are the cause. When u get a loyal lady u get so full of urselves n treat her like dirt, U guys shld deal what u v created, cos it feels like most of u dnt appreciate quality. Note justifying the fact that some girls are plain foolish.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
No do am ooo, go and be 'father'
You don't need a marriage to be a fadda. But the good thing abt divorce, is everyone tastes being married b4!
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2015
coolcalm13:

My dear u guys are the cause. When u get a loyal lady u get so full of urselves n treat her like dirt, U guys shld deal what u v created, cos it feels like most of u dnt appreciate quality. Note justifying the fact that some girls are plain foolish.
The man is better off...imagine feeding an adult woman forever. That is scary.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2015
kosplateau:

You don't need a marriage to be a fadda. But the good thing abt divorce, is everyone tastes being married b4!
I mean a 'father' in the catholic way bro tongue
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2015
coolcalm13:

I see. So because he treats you Like Dirt, you should cheat? Does that make any sense? Whatever happened to trying to make things work or Simply Separation?

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:

@Bolded the bold or emboldened, Are you saying they're Certain Tribes that don't Have Disloyal Women?
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by xest(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2015
sissylucy:
divorce up and down..

BTW.wetin dat old woman dey find for facebook
na who u dey ask? Na una kind so u suppose knw na tongue
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
I mean a 'father' in the catholic way bro tongue
No more.. things have changed.
smiley
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2015
MrLeno:

Are you a loyal man Sir?

me? Of Course
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by searay(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2015
tayo200:
abeg aw much dem dey sell knockout(banger) for ur side
For North your mate dey throw bomb

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by oz4real83(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
But she also said this

So who's being Truthful here
the man is being truthful since he provided evidence to support his allegation. The woman didn't and I deeply feel the woman is lying. Which woman leaves her matrimonial home because of hunger when her hands and legs are still working? She has men outside that's why she is so eager to leave the marriage!
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2015
kosplateau:

No more.. things have changed.
No more father? That one na lie
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by dualsurvey: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2015
zikmarty:

ahba mods,you guys got to really mind how you title threads.
I was thinking WhatsApp nd Facebook had some existing business relationship for 11years and something had gone wrong sad
Same here, that's a very bad way of titling a report, all in the name of catching readers' audience.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
oz4real83:
the man is being truthful since he provided evidence to support his allegation. The woman didn't and I deeply feel the woman is lying. Which woman leaves her matrimonial home because of hunger when her hands and legs are still working? She has men outside that's why she is so eager to leave the marriage!

That's true man.
Worst still they already have Children in the marriage. I just wish our Court would stop that Mandatory Monetary Settlements after Divorce.
Cos sometimes, it Looks like its the Money they'll gain that's Pushing them on

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by benedictac(f): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Women this Days....angry angry Very hard to Find a Loyal Woman I swear!! Infact, it would be Easier for a Camel to Pass through the eye of a needle.
well I'm loyal to my husband
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by coolcalm13(f): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I see. So because he treats you Like Dirt, you should cheat? Does that make any sense? Whatever happened to trying to make things work or Simply Separation?

Bros calm down nah. Does any guy v a right to treat a lady like dirt in the 1st instance? U shld v atleast read the last part of my comment.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by aktem(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
uhmm....end time husband, end time wife.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2015
inme:
Yoruba women and adultery, inseparable

And what's d main cause?

Yoruba men and adultery.

Its a get out of jail free card. This generation is not like our parents generation where u tweedle ur thumbs while ur husband spends a decade getting his freak on.
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by zetel95(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

The cheating act is running in her family

Ok
grin
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by maryhaam(f): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2015
henryhemon:
Loyal women have become extinct, keeping her happy doesn't stop them from shagging other men,you will still provide everything for them but no,they always find one reason why they should cheat that's why am scared of settling, ladies of these days are scary.
who are they cheating with?

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by JAROO1: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2015
women of nowadays, I can't tell, there's nothing u could do for them to be satisfied/ sufficient,
I stil wonder why some women ar crying that their husband do not allow them to rest due to sex issue but they can do it wit another men shame to them.

the game is over. she can continue with her Whatsap nd Facebook sex partners.

1 Like

Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Fourwinds: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2015
sissylucy:
divorce up and down..

BTW.wetin dat old woman dey find for facebook
some men and women are just useless.....never satisfied with what they have
Re: How Facebook Relationship Ended 11-yr-old Marriage by Slimzjoe(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2015
coolcalm13:

Bros calm down nah. Does any guy v a right to treat a lady like dirt in the 1st instance? U shld v atleast read the last part of my comment.

grin grin grin

Don't mind me. I chose to Ignore it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.