Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) (24821 Views)

Senate Vows To End LAUTECH Crisis As Saraki Meets Students / Saraki Absent As Dogara Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by ajirex: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you straigate school
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by abudlhammed: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2015
whose so stupid like devil and talking like eve if don't have anything to contribute stop saying trash to condem the religion of allah subuanawatallah(GOD)......., GOD say islam is my religion and All Prophets from Adam to Noah to Idris (Enoch), Ibrahim, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus & Muhammad (S) preached ONLY AND ONLY ONE MESSAGE "LA ILAHA ILLAllah" - Islam, but later deceived priests edited original scriptures repeatedly & fabricated many dogmas such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Roman Paganism, Judaism, Atheism & many others. This truth will be confirmed to every one immediately after death! (Ref: Quran) NonBelievers will repent but their repentance after this life will not be accepted. So called Christian & Jew deliberately do not like to realize the truth, & from centuries many so called half-learned Muslim scholars also do not ponder into the truth of Quran which is stated at many places in Quran & that is: That All Prophets taught only Islam & all their true followers were Muslims. Quran clearly says, Noah Abraham Moses & Jesus were Muslims. The terms Hindu, Buddha, Jew, Christian are dogmatic terms that were invented by deceived priests. When Quran uses the terms like Jew (Yahud) and Christian (Nasaara), Quran is just pointing toward these fabricated dogmas. Quran never ever say that these dogmas were/are correct, and were paths of GOD. In fact Quran clearly says in verse 3:67 that invented dogmas such as Judaism and Christianity (Nasara) are NOT PATHS of GOD. there are some verses of Quran that very EXPLICITLY say that all prophets preached just Islam and their true followers were Muslims.... (Quran 3:85) If anyone desires a religion other than Islam , never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).****** Quran 10:72: But if you turn away [from the message which I bear, remember that] I have asked no reward whatever of you: my reward rests with none but God, for I have been bidden to be among those who are Muslims .***** (Quran 2:133): Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship Thy Allah and the Allah of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma'il and Isaac,- the one (True) Allah & we are Muslims"***** (Quran 12:101): "O my Sustainer! Thou hast indeed bestowed upon me something of power, and hast imparted unto me some knowledge of the inner meaning of happenings. Originator of the heavens and the earth! Thou art near unto me in this world and in the life to come: let me die as a Muslim, and make me one with the righteous!"
When Moses threw his staff as per advice of Allah Subhano Hu, his staff became a big snake and that big snake ate all the snakes that were made by sorcerers brought by Pharaoh. Then these sorcerers fell on ground in prostration to Allah (Glory be to him). Pharaoh saw that and got very angry and threatened Sorcerers, if u do so, I will will cut your feet and hands then I will kill you on Cross. They (who were no longer sorcerers then) replied to Pharaoh as follow: ( Quran 7:126): for thou takest vengeance on us only because we have come to believe in our Sustainer's messages as soon as they came to us. O our Sustainer! Shower us with patience in adversity, and make us die as Muslims" Quran Verse 10:90: & We brought the children of Israel (Lead by Moses) across the sea & thereupon Pharaoh & his hosts pursued them with vehement insolence & tyranny, until [they were overwhelmed by the waters of the sea] & when he was abut to drown, [Pharaoh] exclaimed: "I have come to believe that there is no deity but Allah in whom the children of Israel believe, & I am from Muslims. (Note: But Allah rejected his request as he was too late to repent)**** When Jesus found Unbelief on their part (of his disciples) He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah." Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims . (Glorious Quran 3:52)
So this is 100% proof that all true followers of Jesus were Muslim. The term Christian was invented later by deceived ones.***** Quran 3:80) And neither did he (Jesus/Eisa) bid you to take the angels and the prophets for your lords: [for] would he bid you to deny the truth after you have become
Muslims ?

Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by Miaraka: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2015
These students are African Heroes. They know how to fight Boko Haram. Not everyone can carry a gun and shoot like a soldier. Helping victims of the war to regain their health or reorganise their lives, is an invaluable contribution to your nation's war against Boko Haram and their terrorism. Even a smile in the direction of the victims, the Nigerian security forces and other Nigerians, irrespective of religion or tribe, can help eradicate terrorism in Nigeria and prevent it from spreading to other African countries.
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by Grandest(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
It's your job to acknowledge that.. .
I thought you would say 'end time donation.'
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by marwanafrica: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Nigerian government can often be stupid I can always imagine the joy in there faces each time the mases do there responsibility. Lets not decieve our selfs nigerian government is wicked and wit all d economy in our position millions of nigerians are still living in poverty
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Grandest:
I thought you would say 'end time donation.'
lol... Not this time

Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by Miaraka: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
ur allah terrorist
I suppose you are a Christian like me and you'd like toi see victory over Boko Haram in your lifetime. If you want that victory sooner rather than later and for the sake of those who live in the frontline areas and have to accept the fact that Boko Haram might bomb or shoot them to death, rape or force them to fight the Nigerian army or kill innocent people, please abandon your hatred of Islam or other religions. Most Moslems are not terrorists. Some things are more complicated than we think. The fact that terrorists are using Islam to raise funds and recruit fighters does not make it a religion of terrorists. What you are doing is another way of serving the interests of Boko Haram. You are indirectly mobilizing support for Boko Haram and encouraging people to join them. Stop it before it's too late. Rather take some time and ruminate about what you yourself can do to help your nation defeat Boko Haram. Maybe you can compose a song or write a poem to inspire or heal the victims and or your soldiers. Please, my sister.
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by SirBenny: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Who is fooling who? Wia dis kids go c dat kind of money....I hate dis change Nigerians Voted for out of hatred... Hw I wish say na KOWA party win dat election not dis modaphuckin baba go slow
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Miaraka:

I suppose you are a Christian like me and you'd like toi see victory over Boko Haram in your lifetime. If you want that victory sooner rather than later and for the sake of those who live in the frontline areas and have to accept the fact that Boko Haram might bomb or shoot them to death, rape or force them to fight the Nigerian army or kill innocent people, please abandon your hatred of Islam or other religions. Most Moslems are not terrorists. Some things are more complicated than we think. The fact that terrorists are using Islam to raise funds and recruit fighters does not make it a religion of terrorists. What you are doing is another way of serving the interests of Boko Haram. You are indirectly mobilizing support for Boko Haram and encouraging people to join them. Stop it before it's too late. Rather take some time and ruminate about what you yourself can do to help your nation defeat Boko Haram. Maybe you can compose a song or write a poem to inspire or heal the victims and or your soldiers. Please, my sister.
thanks oga
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by Seunaj05(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
ennyola1987:
stop talking like dat if u can solve d problem don't add to it
and that is why Obama has continued to force his way to ship 1000 Syrians into USA. When they get there, they will start to give birth indiscriminately, multiply and then begin to fight for positions in the government. You don't give them, they start throwing bombs and scattering everywhere, we need to open our eyes to some things! You ppl keep feeling for them while in the inside of them, they hate you to their bone marrow
Re: Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) by ayinde2ade(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
undecided 300k at their age hmmm dem dey work or their parents giv them?....I need ans pls

Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles / Senator Nicholas Tofomowo Sacks 92 Aides A Year After Appointment / ISWAP Blows Up High Tension Electricity Lines, Plunges Maiduguri Into Darkness