Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? (2770 Views)

Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Us Visa Appointment / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by cocolet: 9:42am On May 22, 2009
Hello NLers. Please I need to know what to expect at my visa appointment with the German embassy in about one and a half weeks' time. Dress code, timing/punctuality, questions and what to expect generally.

Also, are e.mail copies of insurance documents and letter of invitation acceptable?

Please kindly contribute your thoughts. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by Figurehead: 10:23am On May 22, 2009
cocolet:

Hello NLers. Please I need to know what to expect at my visa appointment with the German embassy in about one and a half weeks' time. Dress code, timing/punctuality, questions and what to expect generally.

Also, are e.mail copies of insurance documents and letter of invitation acceptable?

Please kindly contribute your thoughts. Thanks.
MY SUGGESTION ON DRESS CODE
Make sure you wear a white short-sleeves SHIRT with a wide brown (village headmaster kind of) TIE, put on a brown (knee length) khaki pair of shorts, wear a white pair of socks which should be just below the knee in a thick heavy black pair of blogs (shoes): make sure your hair style resembles that of a young Nelson Mandela's hair style.
as for what to expect at your appointment, it is easy, the ambassador will wait at the gate to receive you: you may attend 2 hours later than your time, no problem. goodluck
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by cocolet: 10:28am On May 22, 2009
Figurehead:

Make sure you wear a white short-sleeves SHIRT with a wide brown (village headmaster kind of) TIE, put on a brown (knee length) khaki pair of shorts, wear a white pair of socks which should be just below the knee in a thick heavy black pair of blogs (shoes): make sure your hair style resembles that of a young Nelson Mandela hair style.
as for what to expect at your appointment, it is easy, the ambassador will wait at the gate to receive you: you may attend 2 hours later than your time, no problem. goodluck

yeah. hope u got ur 30 seconds of fame?? now, keep walking.
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by sugabelle: 10:31am On May 22, 2009
Figurehead:

Make sure you wear a white short-sleeves SHIRT with a wide brown (village headmaster kind of) TIE, put on a brown (knee length) khaki pair of shorts, wear a white pair of socks which should be just below the knee in a thick heavy black pair of blogs (shoes): make sure your hair style resembles that of a young Nelson Mandela hair style.

cocolet:

U'll have to admit though, it was kind of funny. grin wink
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by benincitys(f): 10:33am On May 22, 2009
Figurehead:

you too much
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by Godalone(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2009
Figurehead:

I no fit laugh
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by eddy1977(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2009
sugabelle:

U'll have to admit though, it was kind of funny. grin wink
cocolet:

i bet you two can pair up and write a very good comedy script for nollywood. grin grin
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by eddy1977(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2009
i meant cocolet and figurehead. my bad
Re: How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? by cocolet: 3:11pm On May 22, 2009
Thanks, eddy1977. But i need answers, please! undecided undecided cry

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Snake Island / I Want To Migrate To USA.. What Do I Need / Uk Settlement Visa Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.