Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom (3699 Views)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / PHOTO: Girl's Awful Selfie At A Funeral; " Grave Is Boo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by dotcomnamename: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OKORIE CHIZOM from Abia wrote:

''Most of you talking shit don't know nothing about biafra or ojukwu, ojukwu is a coward whose grave is supposed to be spat at, that we call him a gallant hero is a show of our unwillingness to tell ourselves the truth. He led the igbos into a war he couldn't finish, he let the kids suffer and die from hunger starvation and kwashiorkor, people lived homeless for three years, rich igbo men lost their jobs and money, lives and property brutally destroyed, all for his selfish reasons, just so that he'll be seen as the one who led biafra out of Nigeria, just so that his name will be left on the Sands of time, only him then knee the importance of name in history, other igbos were more interested in business just like some of us still are''

''He used his education and military rank to fool us, gave guns to 14 years old boys, and called them soldiers, untrained boys, girls were raped because of him and when the military platoon got close to him, what did the bastard do, he left us and ran away with his family and Mercedes benz car to cote d ivoire, what a shameless coward indeed and you niggas that know nothing about history will sit down here tell me shit about heroism, check your mental health, I'm igbo and I'm a seeker of truth. LET THOS LE THAT OPPOSE THIS GO TO HELL''

''Thanks so much pheobe Simon danga, it'll surprise you to know that m an engineering student, I just read wide. That's what most people don't do, the best way to hide knowledge from a black man is to put it in writing. These agitators are jobless people''

Source: https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/416968875176299/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by totit: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
dotcomnamename:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OKORIE CHIZOM from Abia wrote:

''Most of you talking shit don't know nothing about biafra or ojukwu, ojukwu is a coward whose grave is supposed to be spat at, that we call him a gallant hero is a show of our unwillingness to tell ourselves the truth. He led the igbos into a war he couldn't finish, he let the kids suffer and die from hunger starvation and kwashiorkor, people lived homeless for three years, rich igbo men lost their jobs and money, lives and property brutally destroyed, all for his selfish reasons, just so that he'll be seen as the one who led biafra out of Nigeria, just so that his name will be left on the Sands of time, only him then knee the importance of name in history, other igbos were more interested in business just like some of us still are''

''He used his education and military rank to fool us, gave guns to 14 years old boys, and called them soldiers, untrained boys, girls were raped because of him and when the military platoon got close to him, what did the bastard do, he left us and ran away with his family and Mercedes benz car to cote d ivoire, what a shameless coward indeed and you niggas that know nothing about history will sit down here tell me shit about heroism, check your mental health, I'm igbo and I'm a seeker of truth. LET THOS LE THAT OPPOSE THIS GO TO HELL''

''Thanks so much pheobe Simon danga, it'll surprise you to know that m an engineering student, I just read wide. That's what most people don't do, the best way to hide knowledge from a black man is to put it in writing. These agitators are jobless people''

Source: https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/416968875176299/

grin
It's already a known fact that the average ibo man is a coward. His only strength is chestbeating and mouth. grin cheesy wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by madridguy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Rilwayne001: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3092065_biafrawarendvanguard_jpeg5b93d6995f837bb70bee861910fa843e

Oju-iku no doubt was a bastârd coward for what he did. I can't just understand why some fools regard him as a brave man.

What brave man leads his kinsmen to their early grave only for him to run with tails between his legs to ivory coast..

Godddamnit..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Beremx(f): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Err, excuse me!

I read on The Nigerian Nostalgia Page on Facebook how Ojuwku's father, Sir Louis Ojukwu died of heart attack trying to pacify his son not to secede from Nigeria because he was trying to save his investments in Lagos. A story told by Ojukwu's brother.

I refused to post the story here to avoid being attacked as usual. Has someone read the story too?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Kyase(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3092065_biafrawarendvanguard_jpeg5b93d6995f837bb70bee861910fa843e

Oju-iku no doubt was a bastârd coward for what he did. I can't just understand why some fools regard him as a brave man.

What brave man leads his kinsmen to their early grave only for him to run with tails between his legs to ivory coast..

Godddamnit..
Make IPOD thugs catch you, you go explain yourself
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by illiad: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thank you Op

Rest in peace now

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by TeamSimple(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lolz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by ishiamu(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nonsense post
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by demielvis: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Da hell is chiZom?

Call ojukwu a mad man and wadeva i dont give a fvck...

Is it not the same ojukwu that said no one should think about reviving biafra?

Why do you people always forget that?

Because you know deep down your dark wicked minds that Biafra will come.

Because You cannot kill a spirit.
Biafra is a spirit

Because you know Biafra is unstopable.

And Biafra must come.

The zoo is shaking already.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Rilwayne001: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kyase:
Make IPOD thugs catch you, you go explain yourself
Catch me? Does that change the fact that he was a bastârd coward?
oh well, truth is bitter..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Rilwayne001: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beremx:
Err, excuse me!

I read on The Nigerian Nostalgia Page on Facebook how Ojuwku's father, Sir Louis Ojukwu died of heart attack trying to pacify his son not to secede from Nigeria because he was trying to save his investments in Lagos. A story told by Ojukwu's brother.

I refused to post the story here to avoid being attacked as usual. Has someone read the story too?

Please drop the link, I will personally post it.

11 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Ponponkon: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beremx:
Err, excuse me!

Yes someone has read it,one of your male customers at Azu Nepa just shared it on social media

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Kyase(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Catch me? Does that change the fact that he was a bastârd coward?

oh well, truth is bitter..
The bashing is just too much na

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Beremx(f): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Please drop the link, I will personally post it.
I can't go searching for the link now cos it's been long i read it on Facebook.
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ojukwu is a fooo*l he left his people when matter most

His a fake hero.

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
sombori is waking up at last.

whoever heard of a captain of a ship abandoning his ship before his crew during a shipwreck

11 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by simplycarro: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh what a shameless Coward call Ojukwuu. - Col. Gowon (circa 1970)

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by ezeagu(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Does anybody know which country's flag this is?

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by coolitempa(f): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
3 million dead and yet he is a hero.......only in biafraudland can this happen..... shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by neolboy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wat Ojukwu achieved, ur 100th generation can't achieve it in million years

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Land grabbers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Land grabbers grin grin

You wish your father had one land somewhere..

Who will now save you from poverty? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by tomakint: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Godddamnit..
Not even in your lineage can you boast of a great man as Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, he was barely 33 years old when the mantle of leadership fell on him and with the little resources at his disposal he held on to the battle of liberation and survival for his oppressed people by the British-sponsored unjust war in collaboration with some funky mallams up North and their Southwest sidekicks for 3 years and you are here at 40 something years with no achievements measuring up to the Great Ikemba spewing thrash like a confused drunkard..... What a shame undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by yahrant140(m): 3:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu, former leader of Biafra and retired Lieutenant-Colonel of the Nigerian Army (IPOB please take note) left this world about 3 years ago with a philosophical angle to the Biafra agitation. He said he no longer believed in the Biafra of bricks and blocks, of ‘ogbunigwes’ or a definite geographical expression but the ‘Biafra of The Mind’.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by kestolove95(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Ojukwu is a useless ibo man, shekau is a biafra army

8 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Rotimi47: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2015
kernel501:
COWARDICE RUNS IN THE BLOOD OF YORUBAS, UNBELIEVABLE USING IGBO MONIKER.

LOOK IGBOS FOUGHT, WITHOUT LOSING ANY STATE, WHY AWOLOWO COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN THEY TOOK KWARA STATE.
TODAY WE ARE TOPPING IN COMMERCE, EDUCATION, SPORTS, INNOVATION AND INDUSTRALIZATION WHILE YOU ARE BUSY BEGGING FOR BAILOUT AND LOAN, WE WILL BUY UP ALL THE PROPERTY IN THE WEST, EMPLOY YOU TO LABOUR, SLAVES.
You people can't do without twisting facts! You lost the 1967 - 1970 civil war and your number 2 man/other Biafra leaders where captured by the Federal government forces lead by a Yoruba man after your so called Ojukwu fled with his family leaving you people to your faith ( whatever comes your way) & some learners who are either half baked or outright daft still come out to twist facts that the whole world including know.

You claim you're the most successful tribe in term of Wealth but no Forbes list have any Igbo a dollar billionaire but we have 2 Hausas & 3 Yorubas on the list but yet you twisted the fact saying you have more millionaires than other tribes!

I believe in you mind abi?

You claim that you're buying the whole place while the fact is that your major investments are in 2 x 2 shops which you make loots of noise claiming otherwise while other tribes are busy going into fortune 500 businesses.

About bail out, mention a state in your south erosion that didn't ask or receive bail out? You people employ yourselves while we employ you Igbos to work for us not the other way round as you claim; let me say you're a Flat head mufus CAPITAL M U M U who is filled with self pity & as such will do anything to try to console yourself and people like you.

Laughing in Swahili because na envy of Yoruba people go wound chest beating Nitwit like You. grin

14 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by OperationIgrigi: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2015
**grins** yorubas with emirs on their land still think they have heroes. SMH. pity.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by Warlord3000(m): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2015
Gosh I foresee missiles flying everywhere now oo
Re: Ojukwu Is A Coward Whose Grave Is Supposed To Be Spat At -Okorie Chizom by simplycarro: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2015
OperationIgrigi:
**grins** yorubas with emirs on their land still think they have heroes. SMH. pity.
See mumu. Your new supreme leader ayatollah Nnammdi Kunu is rotting in prison and the whole Igbo tribe is looking helplessly. What a shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ / Governors, Senators And Emirs Jostle For Hanan Buhari's Hand / EndSARS: Osun Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Begins Sitting With Five Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.