Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? (1100 Views)

Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Linda Ikeji Shares Pic Of Her New Revamped Office, Says Something Big Is Coming! / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by Daminaj1(f): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Number 2!!!

She caption the photo:

Unpacking and saw this old diary of mine! Contained stuff I wanted to do under my former company some yrs ago. Was so determined to succeed so I came up with so many ideas! Then blogging (No. 2) came & changed my life! Keep dreaming! Keep working! Keep praying! #Youtoocanmakeit!

Posted by Daminaj.com

Thoughts? Lalasticlala , ishilove

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by donholy28(m): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2015
so
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by Adebowhales(m): 1:26am On Nov 21, 2015
See as i dey hustle 4 FTC as if dem go dash me N50 kondom. Oga o0.
Abeg na who program 'End time' for lasisi69's brain na? Abeg make the person go tusile o0o,
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by Daminaj1(f): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2015
donholy28:
so

so? The youth out there can learn that while fate will meet you there. There has to be some level of preparatios on your part.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by JAZES(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Daminaj1:

so? The youth out there can learn that while fate will meet you there. There has to be some level of preparatios on your part.

Na so
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by UIA04(f): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chai aunty linda so many things in her agenda
This teaches us that we should embrace every opportunity that comes our way while young and agile we never know which one will make us prosper in the end
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by adesegun121(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by miqos02(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by noetic5: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2015
nice
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by pretydiva(f): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2015
This doesn't look like an old diary lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Her To Do List From Years Ago. Blogging Was Number ?? by Glaxx(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2015
Good to know sha...

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Beats Adele On Itunes To Number One Spot / Big Boy!!! Davido Flexing In & Out Of An Airplane in Ghana / Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.