Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH (26280 Views)

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari / Vessel Delay Worsens Fuel Scarcity - PUNCH / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2015
All this nairalanders typing trash, because you are able to lay your hands on 10mb, that doesn't make you a poloitical analyst.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2015
All this nairalanders typing trash, because you are able to lay your hands on 10mb, that doesn't make you a political analyst.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by sweatlana: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2015
EternalTruths:
We hope the slaves down south can see that we Biafrans were right after all. cool
I hate that u refer to us as slaves but it's the truth.
The north control our oil and tell us what they will give us sad

But God willing this will soon be over!
Republic of the Niger Delta loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by mazzi: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Zombies will never accept the ave entered one chance.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by mazzi: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Zombies up weste will be like,this is all to paint our slave master(buhari) in a bad way even as the never on their gen for the past one week.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by sweatlana: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:

and they cud not do it during gej time?

last dec rice was 8k -10 k a bag and fuel remained same

God bless u!!!
I bought rice for 7500 sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by luvinhubby(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
wink
rozayx5:

and they cud not do it during gej time?

last dec rice was 8k -10 k a bag and fuel remained same
That rice own is the most painful one, bought rice early this year for 8,500 a bag, and just bought 2 bags for 22,000.

The thing no funny again o.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Sanuzi(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Idiataqueen(f): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Endtime lasisi69 ah sorry i mean endtime Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by lasisi69(f): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Endtime lasisi69 ah sorry i mean endtime Nigeria.
you again?.. Good morning anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Idiataqueen(f): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
you again?.. Good morning anyway
lolz It Was A Mistake,anyway Good Morning.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by bonechamberlain(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Zombies will they agree?
Zombie ooooo!!! Zombie!!! Zombie no go go if you no tell am make he dey go.
Buhari: Zombies where are you people?
Zombies: Sai baba,we are here.
Buhari: The thread about the pic of 105 soldiers that l told you people to tell Nigerians that the pic is those soldiers that had head on collision with a petrol tanker and were burnt to ashes,how did it go?
Zombies: Nigerians are wise now oo. It is no business as usual.They asked us how come their clothes were not burnt?
Buhari: What did you tell them?
Zombies: We told them to remember the case of Shedrack, Meshach and Abednego.
Buhari: Punch has come again ooo. Tell Nigerians that you people (Zombies) are the majority that voted me into power.That you are not complaining.

grin grin grin Shadrach Meshach and Abednego... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Vivalavida99(f): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2015
palladin:
It would have been worse with Jonathan.

Are you a prophet ?
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by lasisi69(f): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Idiataqueen:
hope u dreamt of me... Winks...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Amanwulu1(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Emmalaw10:
End-time Government!

Click like if you think our leaders are drunk! Click share if you think it's kai-kai
somebody said prenial queue bt he's not being truthful cos we don't use to hv it so during gej. Change is here. I'm not disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Idiataqueen(f): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
hope u dreamt of me... Winks...
c endtime mention,yeah i dreamt of u dat..........
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by lasisi69(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Idiataqueen:
c endtime mention,yeah i dreamt of u dat..........
that we got married... Woah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
sweatlana:
This is the worst fuel crises this country has seen in recent time.
Buhari as petroleum minister is not working at all
Those who voted for change, athinnk ona see.suffer wey ona put us
It is either you have a short memory or you don't know what recent time means. In this year, there was a scarcity during Jonathan's regime that made telecommunications companies to send us messages that they were considering shutting down. Think before you talk!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Marvinspeed(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
End time President.

After all the years as a military dictator and general he decided to head Ministry of Petroleum because he has "experience" there.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by BERNANKE(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Joshua tree
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by lakeside30: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2015
lasisi69:
End time sign

Buhari is not end time sign,infact he is the start time sign

In Buhari we trust
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Gidi3020(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Dear PMB, keep playing candy crush with ur ipad...."Kworuption". End time PMB

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Amanwulu1(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Aufbauh:
"Democracy is the process by which people choose the man who'll get the blame" - Bertrand Russell

PMB needs to address the root causes of this fuel scarcity once and all. It is also important to take a firm position on the scope and credibility of our oil marketers so that we can free ourselves from the ghost of the previous administration.
did u say d ghost of previous admtn? Nigerians n dishonesty. Wen was it like dis last time apart frm after april 28th?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by lakeside30: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Idiataqueen:

Lasisi and idiata,end time crush

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
bonechamberlain:

grin grin grin Shadrach Meshach and Abednego... grin grin

that guy is hilarious cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by seedsower(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Am very much optimistic that things will soon change for the best.
Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by Okeikpu(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2015
A man without an ordinary primary skul certificate is now ur president sad what a shame.... All hail Tinubu the Jesus of Oyimbo. 4ucktards!!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH by EternalTruths: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2015
sweatlana:

I hate that u refer to us as slaves but it's the truth.
The north control our oil and tell us what they will give us sad

But God willing this will soon be over!
Republic of the Niger Delta loading...

Niger deltans are not slaves

The slaves I am talking about are closer to their Northern masters. cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements / How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.