Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum (55655 Views)

Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by CR77(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by adesegun121(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Sijo01(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
cheesy
Only suegbe Doctors 'according to fela' ask his patients such question in front of a 3rd party.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by slimgold123(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
What is sex
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Gbajabiamila1: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2015
The first time I was asked I didn't even know the meaning of being sexually active. The Doctor was surprised, at your age? kiss
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by yyeanqah(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2015
End time question

2 Likes

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by karryn(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
undecidedSorry doctor what does that mean? Never read it in d bible or my text books

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by dejavski(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
for real? Yu jux made my morning wink

3 Likes

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by gbolarious1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be

Me: what is sex undecided
lol ur mum shld be disappointed in you, not knowing what sex is at dat age.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by claudine3(f): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
doc u Neva start o....

what is sex na??
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Foolish question. Ones a child is 16-45 years of age, the person is sexually active. No foolish doctor would ask such.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by iceberylin(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
My mum will be like "Doctor Spicy is a virgin i had her tested last week grin

she trust me die embarassed

Eehyah....

Y u waste d trust cry
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by morab90(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'll remain dumbfound
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by forkadict(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be

Meanwhile she no go know say you be ogbologbo.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Eehyah....
Y u waste d trust cry
how
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by damocool(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time question...

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by iceberylin(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

how
U a virgin.. undecided
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by pedrilo: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will tell d doctor to remember wat they taught him in medical sch abt confidentiality.

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by forkadict(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
My response to the doctor as the kid would be 'Haba doctor, na which kain endtime question be dis na?'
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be
Hypocrite!
After shining how many kondos
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by naijapips02: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
My mum will be like "Doctor Spicy is a virgin i had her tested last week grin

she trust me die embarassed

if she trusts you, she wouldn't test you. angry

2 Likes

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by 9jatatafo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tell doctor NO as I am still a mummy's boy and under age
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Saying yes would be suicidal back in the day. Mommy was really strict. grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
iceberylin:
U a virgin.. undecided
ehen undecided
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

if she trusts you, she wouldn't test you. angry
who tell you undecided
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Aliyu333: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by McDreKing(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'll be like can I phone a friend? Lol

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by ClassCaptain(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
My grandpa trusts my grandma die.

They're still virgins.

@OP, I will be like. "well, doc, it depends on what you mean by "active" because I know of volcanoes that have not erupted in the past 10years yet they're active".

lol nigga ( ° ° ) grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by ZanyABC(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Me:I've not seen that in the bible o cry
You are telepathic, guess u read my mind before typing this
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by naijapips02: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

who tell you undecided

you said so, yourself hon. People only test you when they don't trust you. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / Salary For Conhess 07? / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.