Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,312 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum (55654 Views)

Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by obiorathesubtle: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
ZanyABC:
You are telepathic, guess u read my mind before typing this
hehe
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Justicealh3(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Then, if U're too weak and U go to the Doctor' 2geda with Ur Mom, & Doctor' say to U in front of Ur Moda' that U're not too perform in Sexual active, that's why U're to weak always... What damm look U'll look Ur Moda? Mr Question" 4rm above.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin MEDICAL RESULTS SHOWING CHROMOSOME OF A MAN THAT IS SEXUALLY INACTIVE

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nuella222(f): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hihihihihi those awkward moment when am watching tv 2gether with my parents and all of a sudden they starts showing sex scene... grin grin grin wetin u wan innocent virgin like me do kwanu? grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Eddy2cute(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

she put an egg down there and it didn't enter cheesy
d egg and ur guy di*ck which one big pass?
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by chumaster(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
My mum will be like "Doctor Spicy is a virgin i had her tested last week grin

she trust me die embarassed
hmmm clear my doubt biko!
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

you said so, yourself hon. People only test you when they don't trust you. wink
wrong..she trust me but cannot rely on only.trust so she had to test me to confirm her trust...
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by IMO22(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be
Me: what is sex undecided
lol
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Eddy2cute(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nuella222:
Hihihihihi those awkward moment when am watching tv 2gether with my parents and all of a sudden they starts showing sex scene... grin grin grin wetin u wan innocent virgin like me do kwanu? grin
hehehehe lol @ innocent virgin

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by GermanShepherds: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
German shepherd puppies for sale. call or text or whatsapp 08052481509 to get yours

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by naijapips02: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

wrong..she trust me but cannot rely on only.trust so she had to test me to confirm her trust...

when trust needs to be confirmed to be sure...then it's no trust hon.

Just admit that you didn't think before you made the post, dear.

4 Likes

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by tpiadotcom: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
Lol

you are jobless.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by IMO22(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

Really? grin
misspicy:

Really?
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by preyeamaoru(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
free the barney na,she might be right

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by iceberylin(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

ehen undecided
Cool smiley
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by atoleybaba(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

she doesn't don't deceive urself....she normally carry out the test for u probably because she knows u play with boys a lot and also it serves as check and balancing for u. In that if u remember that ur mom will check u, u will abstain( if u be virgin true true and if ur ma really do check u)
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Nicepoker(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Just ask the doctor to examine u and confirm that by himself.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
naijapips02:

when trust needs to be confirmed to be sure...then it's no trust hon.
Just admit that you didn't think before you made the post, dear.
i admit...lobatan tongue grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by misspicy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
atoleybaba:
she doesn't don't deceive urself....she normally carry out the test for u probably because she knows u play with boys a lot and also it serves as check and balancing for u. In that if u remember that ur mom will check u, u will abstain( if u be virgin true true and if ur ma really do check u)
undecided
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by ronald4lif(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol. As a grown adult, a male, I don't think I'd find it difficult answering in the affirmative in my mum's presence.

She and anyone else who doesn't know that as a man who's got blood through his veins has to engage in sex once in while have their selves to blame, not me.

I think it'd be more difficult for the female giving their conservative nature towards sex and their constant need to appear 'sexless' and impress whoever cares to notice.
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by tosyne2much(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hahaha cheesy
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by SchoolGist24(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Make I laugh Finish, I go comment later.. grin grin grin

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by biotechshola(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
i don't want it publish thank you tongue
she might be a virgin...sad
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
END TIME QUESTION grin grin grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by ronald4lif(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

I trust Tosyne would tell doctor he's a V in mum's presence. grin
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Jonwesley(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
mimicious:
My reply will be

Me: what is sex undecided

When you say this, you are active. Your denial will be in vain. Why asking what is sex, when the question was "are you sexually active". Your reply should have been "what is sexual active?" or "sexual activity?".

1 Like

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
ReportersNG:
Lol
Hahahahahaha ,it's funy..... Rush now to Uyo, the Akwa ibom state capital & acquire a portion of land for a very affordable price because in the next 2yrs land in Uyo metropolis will be sold @ sky rocket prices ,the type of multi billion dollar foreign business that is flogging into the city in recent time is amazing..... Chai, Uyo, the next Dubai of Africa '' invest in Akwa ibom''
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by BobbyDean(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

meanwhile? Lol
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by mizhanny(f): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
I will be lyk

Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by Fola01: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
My reply will be, "what language is that?"
Re: When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum by somez(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
You just gave me an headache.
misspicy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary For Conhess 07? / My Bitter Experience Doing A Security Guard Job / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.