Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:53 PM

Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide (2234 Views)

Union Bank Are Thieves / Bank - Are They Working Today 27-12-2016? / First Bank Are Now Professional Scammer charging even dormant account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2015
DMM venture is in need of distributors and whole sellers of mobile phone power bank (Diktech smart power bank)
The power bank has the following features..
Capacity of 20,000MAH
Over voltage protection
Over charging protection
Over discharging protection
Fast charging capacity
Charging and discharging indicator
Torch light
Ability to charge two phones at the same time
It can charge all kinds of phones.
Portable and easy to carry
The following prices are available
10pcs.......#3000 each
20pcs.......#2700 each
50pcs.....#2500 each
Hurry while stock last
Call or whatzap 08164030221
Thanks

Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Did u mean #300 for 1 if I'm buying 10pcs?
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2015
commitcrime:
Did u mean #300 for 1 if I'm buying 10pcs?

No
#3000 naira each if you are buying 10pcs #30,000 for 10pcs
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by Ademat7(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2015
do u have customize ones? I mean original like lumsing,xiaomi et al
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2015
How much will the reseller gain... Lolzzz. I reserve my comments.
kola1938:

No
#3000 naira each if you are buying 10pcs #30,000 for 10pcs
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Businessnaija:
How much will the reseller gain... Lolzzz. I reserve my comments.
This is a power bank done to taste just like xiaomi and lumsing.
The same battery used here is the one used in those power bank. I used Samsung galaxy note 4 and it charge my battery 5 to 6 times. And you know how big Samsung note 4 battery is.
Reseller can sell at #4500 or #5000. I sell unit price at #4000. At OAU it is sold for #5000 and people are enjoying the power bank
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ademat7:
do u have customize ones? I mean original like lumsing,xiaomi et al
We Nigerians believe that any product from America or UK is original . I won't say much on that.
This is original too and it works perfectly without issue. Infact if you are using a smaller phone that is not as big as my own, it will serve you for two weeks once fully charged. Can xiaomi and lumsung do more than that?
I can get xiaomi and lumsing for you but at a higher price . Thanks
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by aAK1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
this is misleading.that cant be 20000 mah.let me know how many cell and what capacity per cell,then we can talk.
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
aAK1:
this is misleading.that cant be 20000 mah.let me know how many cell and what capacity per cell,then we can talk.
It is not my brother . I am electronic and telecommunication engineer. Before I say it, I know it. 8cells are used.
2600MAH x 8 = 20800Mah
Because of loss due to exrernal factor, we rate 20,000MAH.
Li-Ion battery is used.
Li-Ion is chosen because its performance is stable at higher temperature unlike Li-polymer, which the performance is affected at higher temperature. Li-Ion is good for Africans and Africa temperature.
Just a little explanation.
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by Ademat7(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2015
kola1938:

We Nigerians believe that any product from America or UK is original . I won't say much on that.
This is original too and it works perfectly without issue. Infact if you are using a smaller phone that is not as big as my own, it will serve you for two weeks once fully charged. Can xiaomi and lumsung do more than that?
I can get xiaomi and lumsing for you but at a higher price . Thanks
ur last line saves all the poo u wrote up there,am not a novice in Dis Biz Ok? next time think before u type. good day
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by Tohpeh(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2015
Do you want to BEAT your COMPETITOR by increasing SALES, PROFIT and UNLIMITED TRAFFIC to your BUSINESS?

This is the cheap secret way to most Corporate Companies, Multi-nationals and other business vendors in Nigeria

Start your Mobile marketing today and get an AMAZING results in less than 2 weeks.

www.joyfulsms.com
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ademat7:
ur last line saves all the poo u wrote up there,am not a novice in Dis Biz Ok? next time think before u type. good day
You call it poo but u use Japanese cars, you call it poo but you use Italian shoes, you call it poo but you use Chinese and Indian fabric .
Bro America too produce fake. Stop promoting American things and promote our own thing
God bless Nigeria and give us vision
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by Ademat7(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
kola1938:

You call it poo but u use Japanese cars, you call it poo but you use Italian shoes, you call it poo but you use Chinese and Indian fabric .
Bro America too produce fake. Stop promoting American things and promote our own thing
God bless Nigeria and give us vision
read what you wrote again!
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
We can deliver to any part of the Country for free.
For those of you that live outside Lagos.
We produce and deliver power bank that last long and give real value for your money at affordable rate.
Call or whatzapp 08164030221.
Re: Distributors For Power Bank Are Needed Nationwide by kola1938: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2015
For those that are flashing my number, please call and let's discuss business. For those that are making enquiries through text message pls send your address so I can bring samples for you to see physically.(Lagos Only). People outside Lagos should send anybody they know in Lagos to check for them.
And those that have bought the power banks please leave comment here .
Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Online Marketplace for hand made products. / Confidential Offshore Company Formation And Offshore Bank Account / Crawling Soldiers Toy Battery Operated Shooting Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.