Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage (1453 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by AdeyanjuGF: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2015
I am 33 years and need a lady between 26-29 years for a serious relationship.
If you are interested email adeyanju2891@yahoo.com.
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Lol I'm over age grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Gojack: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
How old are u?if u are above 30 send me a pm am single and searching.
KashyBaby:
Lol I'm over age grin
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Babacele: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol I'm over age grin
But I ain't complaining. So what d hoopla is all about?
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Babacele:
But I ain't complaining. So what d hoopla is all about?

Lol..this is clearly not for u tho sad
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Gojack:
How old are u?if u are above 30 send me a pm am single and searching.

PM? Can someone send pm here on NL? wink
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Gojack: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2015
This is my details add me up BBM 2BB838D9 OR 09053206913.
KashyBaby:

PM? Can someone send pm here on NL? wink

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2015
Gojack:
This is my details add me up BBM 2BB838D9 OR 09053206913.

Got it grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by AdeyanjuGF: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by AdeyanjuGF: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2015
AdeyanjuGF:
I am 33 years and need a lady between 26-29 years for a serious relationship.
If you are interested email adeyanju2891@yahoo.com.
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by buscojnr: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
I look forward to meeting a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady.she shd be a graduate,pretty,intelligent,fair in complextion,average or tall in height but nt short,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA genotype and lagos based btw 23-30yrs.feel free 2 meet me if u consider ur self eligible.
08069387093. Or. 2883e951.
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by AdeyanjuGF: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
buscojnr:
I look forward to meeting a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady.she shd be a graduate,pretty,intelligent,fair in complextion,average or tall in height but nt short,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA genotype and lagos based btw 23-30yrs.feel free 2 meet me if u consider ur self eligible.
08069387093. Or. 2883e951.
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by jolamat(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
true talk na talk
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by AdeyanjuGF: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2016
jolamat:
mine is dmanminaj@yahoo.com
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by thanks14553: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Many people will say that i am wrong but i believe that if you love some one you can do any to get that person you love,You can call me Nancy Holland that is my name,i was in love with a man name Jeffrey Frederickson,he was a good man to me'he make me to be happy,we dated for 6years,Jeffrey Frederickson love me so much that he was ready to do any thing for me,i believe that he was the man that was going to marry me,when they transfer Jeffrey Frederickson form is place of work to another state in Zealand to work there,we talk on phone all the time, Why so times i do go and see him but can you believe that my lover got married to another lady without me knowing and i was waiting for him to came and marry me,the most painful part is that the lady is more old than him and he told me in my face that he was playing with me,if you were me what will you do?i all most kill my self with poison it was my mother that stop me,for more than 4months i was not my self but the problem i was have is that i still love him any time i look at is picture i cry and cry,but the goodnews is that my lover is back to me,you will ask how,one day i was going to my friend house to see her when i saw her ex lover in her house proposing to her i was like how could this happen they have not been together for morethen 4years i know my friend love him,after every thing i call my friend how did you do this,at first she did not went to tell me i plead to her and told her what Jeffrey Frederickson did to me,before she now told me about this spell caster that help her to get her lover back,i quickly told her to give me the contact of the spell caster name Dr Ogogodu,so i call him i explain things to him after doing what he ask me to do can you believe that my lover divorce the lady and call me and ask me to forgive him for what he had done to me'i forgive him,my lover buy me a new car and also proposing to me my wedding is come up on 6/2/2016,i dont no how to thank Dr ogogodu for bring joy back to me,if you also need is great help contact him on +2348078999655 or email Ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com i assure you that any problem you have will be solve.

Thanks for reading my testimony people we also reading your testimony.
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Hi..u can reach me on 08039247379
Re: Serious Relationship That Can End Up In Marriage by anthony0074(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2016
am looking for a single lady is already for a serious relationship 5BF75E1C add up

(1) (Reply)

She Finally Broke My Heart! / ...... / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.