Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State (13156 Views)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Ambode Swears-in New 19 Permanent Secretaries In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by olokeded: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has sacked fourteen permanent Secretaries in the State Civil Service.

A press release from Government House, Port Harcourt said Wike “has approved the compulsory retirement of fourteen Permanent Secretaries in the State Civil Service”.

Governor Wike in a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Simeon Nwakaudu listed the Permanent Secretaries as follows: Kadilo-Brown, Somieari Isaac – Harry, Michael West, Nuka Nadum Nwikpasi, Iragunima comfort, Collins Davidson, Otonyetarie Okorie, Asoelu Gayamos Ogo and jumbo Justina.

Others are Kingsley Hart, Austin Orlu, Samuel Egbe, Sam Woka as well as Ngozi Abu.

The statement said the retirement of the listed Permanent Secretaries takes immediate effect.

Meanwhile, there are indications that Governor Nyesom Wike has sent a list of Commissioner-nominees to the Rivers state House of Assembly for screening next week.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/20/wike-sacks-14-permanent-secretaries/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by ernesty20(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2015
And the zoo is falling apart

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by fromnigeria(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Whats their offence Metronaija, It should be part of the report.
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by stteejax(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Politics

In bed this morning I was asking myself; "what are some of the secrets to success in life dis new year?", I found the answer right there in my very room. The fan said,"be cool", the roof said, "aim high", the window said, "see the world" ,the clock said, "every minute is precious", the mirror said, "reflect before you act". The calendar said, "be up to date". The door said, "push hard for your goals". The Rug said "kneel down and pray".The toilet said "flush the Bad habits that will deter u from becoming someone influential in life! The Holy Bible laughed and said, "read me for direction".

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by tayebest(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2015
stteejax:
Politics

In bed this morning I was asking myself; "what are some of the secrets to success in life dis new year?", I found the answer right there in my very room. The fan said,"be cool", the roof said, "aim high", the window said, "see the world" ,the clock said, "every minute is precious", the mirror said, "reflect before you act". The calendar said, "be up to date". The door said, "push hard for your goals". The Rug said "kneel down and pray".The toilet said "flush the Bad habits that will deter u from becoming someone influential in life! The Holy Bible laughed and said, "read me for direction".

AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by biafranking: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2015
olokeded:
Embattled governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state has sent 14 permanent secretaries of the state into compulsory retirement.

“Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, has approved the compulsory retirement of 14 permanent secretaries from the Rivers State Civil Service. Their retirement takes immediate effect,” a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Electronic Media, Mr. Simeon Nwakaudu,

Those retired, according to the statement, are Ms. Kadilo-Brown, Somieari Isaac-Harry, Mr. Michael West, Nuka Nadum Nwikpasi, Mrs. Iragunima Comfort, Collins Davidson and Mrs. Otonyetarie Okorie.

Others are Asoelu Gayamos Ogo, Dr. Jumbo Justina, Kingsley Hart, Austin Orlu-Orlu, Samuel Egbe, Sam Woka and Ngozi Abu.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/gov-wike-sacks-14-rivers-state.html

cc: lalasticlala
lol the ijaws seem to be much in this retirement..
Anyway, ikwerres re the ones dominating the state. so it s a normal thing sacking ijaws..
The ijaws should relocate to bayelsa or bear what s happening to them..

the same way the benue igbos have being treated unfairly..
Retirement by force.
No good roads.
No good hospital.
The zoo is a worst place to be..
Thank q

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by boujaye: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2015
they are long overdue, they aided amaechi to milk the oil city dry. wike thanks for your bold and giant steps to recover and restore rivers state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by boujaye: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2015
tayebest:

AMEN!
so why the AMEN? where u prayed for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by boujaye: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2015
tayebest:

AMEN!
so why the AMEN? were u prayed for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by Sijo01(f): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sack sack sack everywhere.
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by 5starmilitant: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thank you so much Our amiable governor.......
Those people are evil disciples of that betrayer.

We the good people of the Niger delta , do not need any apc oriented disciple in our land. We are going to reclaim Edo come next year.

Chase them away, chase them away.
Quote me not, unless you have gotten your SVN(slave verification number)

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by ITooMumu: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
cry cry cry okay Ooooo

Buh it's none of my business tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by PLANETMARS(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Election rerun dem go sack am too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by Firefire(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
orisirisi undecided
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
K end time sacking
End time governor
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by malikisah: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why now wike, na only Buhari dey sack now, why yu dey follow am sack permsecs?
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by canalily(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
See wike sucking breast when he was a baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by tantan: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
The young clueless one is copying the president. Obvioulsy wike dey do copy and paste
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by saint047(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Text APC to 419 to buy Petrol @N57 now on Konga, Jumia & OLX!

Rush to get yours now!

Offer valid while stock last!

#Terms&ConditionsApply
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by Proulyzoogerian: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sacked Governor sacking people
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by morab90(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Honesty, I don't understand this man.
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dt's serious, wat hv dey done wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by yyeanqah(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time sacking
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by yyeanqah(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by kingarizona1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Reshuffling his cabinet____ I guess
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by lordonwils(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
biafranking:
lol the ijaws seem to be much in this retirement..
Anyway, ikwerres re the ones dominating the state. so it s a normal thing sacking ijaws..
The ijaws should relocate to bayelsa or bear what s happening to them..

the same way the benue igbos have being treated unfairly..
Retirement by force.
No good roads.
No good hospital.
The zoo is a worst place to be..
Thank q
it doesn't always have to be about biafra u know. The Ijaws are a powerful ethnic group that know how to fight their course when they feel marginalised not u. mind ur business in biafra
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by excel101(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
tayebest:

AMEN!
. Lazy man, what do u mean by amen. Did u hear in Jesus name? Dats why u wait @ home for mannas to fall from heaven. U better go look for something good doing.
Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
This was how Jonathan made last minute changes. Wike's interim government is about to end.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks 14 Permanent Secretaries In Rivers State by todayguest(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strategizing to take a firm hold of the state. In case his appeal at the higher don't turn in his favour, these men could mobilize the electorates on his side. No action is targetless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parties Nominate Ex-convicts, Certificate Forgers & We Cannot Stop Them – INEC / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni / “I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.