Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (120757 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by VickyRotex(f): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
robosky02:

hi

Hello!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by robosky02(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hello!

are you still awake?
how was ur day
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Viktor1983(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Kindly go back and read my comment.
I'm tryna tell the Op, that she's wrong.
you could have just said that you edited your comment.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by VickyRotex(f): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
robosky02:

are you still awake?
how was ur day

Too early to sleep.

Day was great! Still great!

Yours?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Viktor1983:

you could have just said that you edited your comment.

Exactly my point!

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by robosky02(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
VickyRotex:

Too early to sleep.

Day was great! Still great!

Yours?

about to sleep day was good
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by VickyRotex(f): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
robosky02:

about to sleep day was good

Have a Good Night!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Santi222(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Excellent...
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Semper247(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time data
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Damolux01(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Yea it does and doesn't require rooting. download mobile uncle or mtk engineering to do that
Pls, can it work on PC using my fone hotspot
?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Piro4rl(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=BrainnewsNg post=40249364]

Add yours! And also remember to ask question(s) where necessary.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/reloaded-list-of-all-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-networks-in-nigeria

GUD MOVE BY THE TELECOM COMPANY.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Folajay22(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
That mtn own Na 1chance wen guys de sell 5GB for 1500

Abeg who be the guys..i go like buy..

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by babylapaixlove: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Pls for airtel 3.5 g can use it on tablet

Add yours! And also remember to ask question(s) where necessary.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/reloaded-list-of-all-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-networks-in-nigeria/
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by jefy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks man,been searching for this info.gracias mi papito.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by robosky02(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
kk you too

VickyRotex:

Have a Good Night!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by kuldude29(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Yea it does and doesn't require rooting. download mobile uncle or mtk engineering to do that

pls, after downloading d mobile uncle or mtk, wat do we do
?

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Damolux01:
Pls, can it work on PC using my fone hotspot
?
Yea it does. glo bis allows tethering
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Umunede(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
kuldude29:

pls, after downloading d mobile uncle or mtk, wat do we do
?

Those with Tecno S9, Lenovo can try option 1 as option 2 will not work on some phones. Option 1 should work on all mediatek phones. If it doesnt then proceed to Option 2.
Note: You must use blackberry.net as your access point name
First of all, we have to generate a bb imei
HOW TO GENERATE BB IMEI PIN ON PC/LAPTOP
Download here BB Imei creation pin to be used on PC.
OPTION 1
Download Mkt Engineer Mode
Click on Mkt Settings
Click on CDS Info, then Radio Information and Press Phone 1
Click on AT+, the keyboard comes up, then press q and delete it
Select AT+EGMR=1,7,”” from the dropdown menu
In between the inverted comas, type the generated imei you got from the PC. It will look like this
AT+EGMR=1,7,”35280124xxxxxx”
Click SEND AT COMMAND and when you see it is sent, restart your device
Congrats you can now use all bis subscription on your android mediatek phone.
OPTION 2
DOWNLOAD Pre-requisites
1. Mobile Uncle MTK tools from Google playstore
RUN MOBILE UNCLE MTK TOOL
a. Press IMEI Backup Restore to backup your old imei to sdcard
b. Press on Engineer Mode
c. Press on Engineer Mode (MTK)
d. Scroll left to connectivity and Click CDS
e. Press Radio Information and Press Phone 1
f. Click on AT+, the keyboard comes up, then press q and delete it
g. Select AT+EGMR=1,7,”” from the dropdown menu
h. In between the inverted comas, type the generated imei you got from the PC. It will look like this
AT+EGMR=1,7,”35280124xxxxxx”
i. Click SEND AT COMMAND and when you see it is sent, restart your device
Congrats you can now use all bis subscription on your android mediatek phone.
HOW DO I CHECK MY IMEI?
Check the IMEI by pressing *#06#
RECOMMENDED BIS PLANS/VALIDITY DAYS
GLO BIS
Sms comonth to 777 for N1000 for 3gb (30 days)
Sms coweek to 777 for N400 for 700mb (7 days)
To check data balance, dial *777*0# or send status to 777 in an sms.. If not satisfied I will try an hook you up for an assistance via whatsapp.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by 9jaboi8701(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Bishops10:
I've been rocking the Etisalat 1Gb for 1k since I bought my Tecno H6. grin

you are suffering and smiling bro. grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Bishops10(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2015
9jaboi8701:

you are suffering and smiling bro. grin
How is that suffering,Have you seen someone suffering and smiling before? lolz maybe you are leading the group?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by olu4life(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2015
phredbongg:
@op, I use a blackberry z30 and I want to start using Glo network for my BBM subscription. Does the BIS code apply to BB10 fones too? Kindly help me with the codes and prices for 3GB and above. Thanks.
Works perfectly for bb10. U don't need any tweaking. Send COMONTH to 777
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Lovelynature(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Does glo biss work on Samsung phones?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:49am On Nov 22, 2015
iceberylin:

A moment of silence for our brothers in darkness ... grin
Ok
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Lovelynature(m): 1:50am On Nov 22, 2015
nigeriancuban:
Glo is that bomb,its like they left that tweaking to keep rocking on purpose
Please does glo biss work on Samsung phones?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2015
VickyRotex:
4.5GB: 1 Month, N2,500, To activate: Text '102 to 131'. (Shared for Night & Day. i.e, 2.5GB day time, the remaining 2GB for night hours; 9pm to 9am).

You're wrong about this.

MTN

It's 1.5 GB for day (6am to 9pm) and 3GB for Night (9pm to 6am)

Makes it 4.5GB per month

I appreciate!

God bless
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Lovelynature(m): 1:52am On Nov 22, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Of course they will because indirectly their subscriber base has increased . You don't expect them to experience a repeat of airtel's episode 2013 when they blocked bis for android device. It's only MTN that is forming James Bond probably because they have the largest network coverage
Please do you know if glo biss work on Samsung Android phones?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:54am On Nov 22, 2015
Mubby4luv:
Please is there any special trick to use the Airtel 3g plan, the one for #1500 ? cos i did it last week and na only 500MB i use and it got finished

sorry!

Can i see the code you used in subscribing? Please
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:55am On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
Glo Bis is the best, just 1k for 3GB

Yes o
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:56am On Nov 22, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Africans are suffering
i pay 10k a month for unlimited browsing on ASDA network
Naija which way?
We will improve soonest!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:00am On Nov 22, 2015
iomoge2:
Plea show can I twerk iPhone for Glo.
Iphone won't work with it.
Perhaps its called 'Jailbreaking' in iphone.
Android is for 'rooting'.
Symbian is 'hacking'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.