Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (120782 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
HouseOfBalloons:
can you stream youtube videos on it? cos I remember when I used bb, you can't stream videos.
Yes I can stream. Though I'm not using Glo BIS on any BlackBerry device. I only subscribed Glo BIS on my Android phone
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by lilreese: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Prospero01(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please am having a challenge with Etisalat getting the 1gig monthly data on my Infinix hotnote. Guess it selects.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by tonytony208(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
Glo Bis is the best, just 1k for 3GB

Shey, show me the way
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by tonytony208(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Africans are suffering

i pay 10k a month for unlimited browsing on ASDA network

Naija which way?

This ur asss sha. It's killsome!
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Kbs468(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks alot for this!

Although i posted it already in the article!!
What about glo bash? Or something like that where users are to dial *223*200 naira recharge PIN# for 200MB, 200 Naira to call all network and another 200 Naira to call 10 family and friends registered with Glo numbers. Although advert says last for 7days but text message indicates that its for 4days only
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by wristbangle: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
phredbongg:
@op, I use a blackberry z30 and I want to start using Glo network for my BBM subscription. Does the BIS code apply to BB10 fones too? Kindly help me with the codes and prices for 3GB and above. Thanks.

Yes bro.

Send BBCMONTH to 777
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by wristbangle: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kbs468:

What about glo bash? Or something like that where users are to dial *223*200 naira recharge PIN# for 200MB, 200 Naira to call all network and another 200 Naira to call 10 family and friends registered with Glo numbers. Although advert says last for 7days but text message indicates that its for 4days only

Twin Blast promo. The 200 naira suppose to be 7days. Maybe the error was on their textmessage.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Kbs468(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Twin Blast promo. The 200 naira suppose to be 7days. Maybe the error was on their textmessage.
Yea thank you for the correct Name. Same applies to 500 & 1000 Naira cards with 500MB, #500 all networks, #500 for family & friends and 1000MB, #1000 all networks, #1000 for family & friends respectively and all began just on wednesday Nov 18th
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by hyperflex(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
victor2008:

U need info catch me on 59077920
hope I don't have to pay u lol
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Funkybabee(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Add yours! And also remember to ask question(s) where necessary.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/reloaded-list-of-all-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-networks-in-nigeria/

please that airtel 300 shey na opera min it can work for only
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Bishops10(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
9jaboi8701:

How can you be using 1k for 1G and you are smiling. abi na Sagem-X2 you dey use browse cheesy
Bro the 1Gb is serving me wella so face front before someone overtakes u
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kbs468:

Yea thank you for the correct Name. Same applies to 500 & 1000 Naira cards with 500MB, #500 all networks, #500 for family & friends and 1000MB, #1000 all networks, #1000 for family & friends respectively and all began just on wednesday Nov 18th

Yes bro
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by missKiffy(f): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
tonytony208:

Shey, show me the way
Just send COMONTH to 777
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Ademat7(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
RealAdewole:
okay
airtel operamini webpass.opera.com
payporte
and
peak milk pass
Facebook is not opening on this package again ooo that is I can't open FB on ma opera
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by teekay213(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
AleAirHub:
The charges are for bigger boiz n babies... grin
Well am still enjoying my unlimited on Etisalat 3G just with $3.5 monthly....
"No Your Way No Be Cause Oooo" grin grin
guy how?i beg tell me now.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by tonytony208(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:

Just send COMONTH to 777

What will happen after that, pls?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Add yours! And also remember to ask question(s) where necessary.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/reloaded-list-of-all-cheap-data-subscription-codes-for-all-networks-in-nigeria/
@ Op, please what's the difference between 30days and the one of 1 month for airtel plan? I'm clueless.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by unanonso(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
I thought the Etisalat 500 for 1G is from 12:30am to 4:30am? Since when is it 24hrs?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by unanonso(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
That mtn own Na 1chance wen guys de sell 5GB for 1500

Pls, who de sell 5GB for 1500?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by missKiffy(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
tonytony208:

What will happen after that, pls?
Lol, your asking me what will happen after that, I tot you want to subscribe for the glo bis
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by franugo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Cheap

Help me ask oo,cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
for 5mb @ N5 Mtn users only
dial *406# then press 5 to opt out to press 4
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by Udstar(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
My #1000 for 3gb is okay for me
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by tonytony208(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:

Lol, your asking me what will happen after that, I tot you want to subscribe for the glo bis

Is it on blackberry or android? And how much will i have to load? Abeg abi jjc.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by victor2008(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
hyperflex:
hope I don't have to pay u lol
I will send the files to u,then use ur church mind give me anything But remember Its only pc
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by missKiffy(f): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
tonytony208:

Is it on blackberry or android? And how much will i have to load? Abeg abi jjc.
Both blackberry and android, you will loaad 1k
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by kllinxman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Rocking my airtel social bundle....
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by babra19: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
Glo Bis is the best, just 1k for 3GB
how will I do my glo 3gb sub
Waz d meaning of tweak pls n Hws it done
tnkz
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by RitzyPrince(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
You're from a poor background, and you ain't financially buoyant yet you wanna use smart phone, struggling with data 24/7. What happened to using Nokia Touch?? One reason poverty is at the apex in Africa is because the poor have refused to admit they're poor and live a poor man life. Here in U.S live is lived according to your income, my last holiday in Nigeria I noticed the poor even spend more than the rich....please let's live according to our wage. U know why they use more of iPhone in the U.S? #contracts. Yet poor Nigerians will wanna buy iPhones and live like those abroad they see online. Wise up.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) by missKiffy(f): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
babra19:

how will I do my glo 3gb sub
Waz d meaning of tweak pls n Hws it done
tnkz
I don't knw how tweak is done, cos I use BlackBerry not android. To do the sub just send COMONTH to 777

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Fix "App Not Installed" Error On Android Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.