Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice (7367 Views)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:

Which team bro grin

R.madrid
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bola Oba? Hahaha

Real madrid 3 vs 1 barcelona tongue tongue tongue
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:

a canal man can never decode the things of the spirit thus says the Lord of host

bros shey you know today match berekete Starting from premier league to elclasico.

ManU draw or loose
Real Madrid win
arsenal loose or draw
Man city winnnnn
Chelsea non of my business lipsrsealed

that's my prayer Insha'Allah amin cheesy
Onye si na ekwensu amaghi Akukwo Nso? Mazi DevilIsHere, kedu?

2 Likes

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by opiaoku: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

R.madrid

chaii today I go wear James Rodriguez Jersey dey watch the match Barcelona must loose Insha'Allah amin
Nylmer go get injury Insha'Allah amin
Red card to Suarez Insha'Allah
busquet na 20 minutes dem go carry am comot pitch for stretcher Insha'Allah amin
Dani alves no go see Road play today Insha'Allah amin
more injuries for merci in training ground Insha'Allah amin

in fact today na hala Madrid tin Insha'Allah amin

bros i wish you dey for onitsha we for drink correct chilled beer and meat to toast on real Madrid victory today.

oya shout a bigger amin to my prayers grin

but remember as i pray for your club please remember to pray make the following clubs fall and die today because dem be EP (enemy of progress)
Arsenal fall and die
Man U fall and die
dasall cheesy
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by opiaoku: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Onye si na ekwensu amaghi Akukwo Nso? Mazi DevilIsHere, kedu?
lol no be me be the devil is here oo

but them be my fans, followers and niggas grin
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Bigprozzie: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lalasticlala

Front page
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:

chaii today I go wear James Rodriguez Jersey dey watch the match Barcelona must loose Insha'Allah amin
busquet na 20 minutes dem go carry am comot pitch for stretcher Insha'Allah amin

bros i wish you dey for onitsha we for drink correct chilled beer and meat to toast on real Madrid victory today.

but remember as i pray for your club please remember to pray make the following clubs fall and die today because dem be EP (enemy of progress)
Arsenal fall and die
Man U fall and die
dasall cheesy

LoL... amin...

Tonyebarcanista come and hear oo
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by FacelessPatriot: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista has spoken my mind and that of many pdp faithfuls. The unrepentant saboteur called dasuki should be punished by his brother
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Jesusloveyou: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Find the guy small APC money, can't you see he is hungry and has been begging for attention. Make una accept am back abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
it is not about party affiliation, it is about nigeria, except because u are a biafrand, that is why u are supporting corruption and wickedness, pdp are saTANist, and is only biafrand or ipob that are pdp, i am not sure if any northerners are in pdp because none is supporting or encouraging corruption, for tonyebarcanista to be objective for d second time, God bless him, in all dis things; thank God for change.

5 Likes

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Okanokan(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Tonye is gradually getting back his senses, if he continues like this...who knows...., we might just welcome him back into the progressive fold...

Now to the topic! Sambo Dasuki and his co looters must face firing squads!

That's after he must have being found guilty of the alleged crime. The rule of law must follow its course to the end. A situation where the President behaves and act like a MEDIVIAL KING of the Ancient Time must stop, the era where the PREACTORIAN GUARD summarily execute a felon without trial is gone for good, particularly in MODERN TIME where the medieval principle of "THE KING DOES NO WRONG" has been jettisoned and thrown to the waste basket of history.
As to my broda Tonye, i had wished he tows the principles of praising those policies of Government that are good and also where a policy of Government fails to meet the aspirations of the vast majority Nigerians he condemns it, similarly where Pdp or Apc does well, praise them but where they fail they should be condemned, that's the only method we can employ to make the ruling elites whether in Government(Apc) or in the Opposition(Pdp) work for the good of the Nigerian People.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by swtdrms(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:

Arsenal fall and die
Man U fall and die
dasall cheesy

Oga i just hope headache no go kill u today. Wen Cat dey pray to God to get Rat for food and Rat sef dey pray to escape all evils, which prayer God go accept?
I can assure you, God go dey neutral and leave una to ursef. But wen Barca slaughter Madrid as usual i hope u no go folo Madrid to grave.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by opiaoku: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
swtdrms:

Oga i just hope headache no go kill u today. Wen Cat dey pray to God to get Rat for food and Rat sef dey pray to escape all evils, which prayer God go accept?
I can assure you, God go dey neutral and leave una to ursef. But wen Barca slaughter Madrid as usual i hope u no go folo Madrid to grave.
[/s]

no Merci no Barcelona - major Gen Aguiyi Ironsi
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Gbawe: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
@OP.

I fully endorse this post. Well-said. Your conclusion is what cannot be over-emphasised enough. I.e Dasuki must not be allowed to travel outside Nigeria. This is a matter of national security that trumps his demand of treatment abroad. A compromise should be found that ensures he remains in Nigeria. Many innocent Nigerians have died because of the unconscionable and devilish looting of funds in our Army that left our soldiers badly exposed and unable to protect even women and children Boko Haram were then able to murder brutally and with ease. The whole thing is traumatising when one thinks back to when these people who should be fight terror to a standstill, i.e Dasuki et al, spent their time looting funds only to then deceive Nigerians by demonising Buhari and linking him to Boko Haram when they were the ones empowering the sect directly and indirectly.

We are told Lamorde has fled and also one top Nigerian military officer and two Isrealis. Enough !!! DSS, the Minister of Justice, Chief justice of Nigeria and all others should be up and doing to ensure the law does not become an impediment to justice that will allow all these wicked, murderous and demonic people take flight.

4 Likes

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Sabotage is not a new thing in government. While I agree that GEJ was too Laissez-faire in his leadership style(which created room for misbehaviour by subordinates), I still think that bringing perpetrators to justice irrespective who the person is should be the primary concern. Beside, election is over and I'm not aware that he's interested in staging a come-back.

As for the first paragraph, I think by the army you are referring to Sambo and Friends.

Brilliant! Need for Justice more than Need for Change drove us to PMB after several attempts. although Justice is an element of Change. It is not that PMB will ever be able to right all the wrongs but their will be a significant increase in administration of justice one way or the other.

As you move progressively "left" of reactionary "right" you may ponder over three questions:
1. Are there saints in politics? You may wish to refer to the acrimony in advance democracies to come to a fair conclusion
2. why are some leaders unwilling to embrace far reaching change for the benefit of the masses in lieu of ground standing?
3. Why are some followers always intent on stampeding those who oppose their view even when the position they hold is clearly detrimental to the majority? You may wish to refer to Dasuki's supporters whose preoccupation is to seize power or have access to power through separatist blackmail. In the absence of peculiar, clear and present danger, separatist movements are anarchists and often resort to terrorism like ISIS and Book Haram.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

Messi will play
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
swtdrms:

What do you mean by as usual?? Are you okay?

Real Madrid leads the head to head results in competitive matches with 92 wins to Barcelona's 89
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by swtdrms(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

Can just see where the headache i envisaged can lead you to? Ordinary words, u re already having migraine, U better don't watch the the match so that your life will not be cut short.
It won't be a memorable event if Barca shd hv d death of Human on its head.

Back to Mercy and Barca, without Messi, Barca hasn't lost any match, that to tell you where Messi stands, he's in a class of his own while Barca (without messi) is the leaders of the game.

Pls, take my advice to heart.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Rilwayne001: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Before Sambo's took office as the NSA, Nigeria's Defence budget between 2008 and 2011 was averaged at N320billion per year; that is N444.6 billion (2008/Umar Yar’Adua), N233 billion (2009/Umar Yar’Adua), N264 (2010/Umar Yar’Adua) and N348 billion (2011/Goodluck Jonathan). However, when Dasuki Sambo came on board as NSA, our Defence budget skyrocketed to an average of N1trillion per year; that is N922billion(2012), N1.055 trillion(2013) and N1.15 trillion(2014). This represent an estimated 300% increase from the pre-Dasuki era.
ria

Chaiiii! shocked
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by carinmom(f): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
You are on point Tonyebarcanista. All those wailers hailing you before are now becoming disappointed.
Tonyebarcanista keep up the good work and continue to stand for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by swtdrms(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

What do you mean by as usual?? Are you okay?

Real Madrid leads the head to head results in competitive matches with 92 wins to Barcelona's 89

Whr hv u bn? Even people in other planets like Mars and Jupiter know Barca has always been thrashing Madrid from immemorial.

I don't know where people get stats that are not in tune with realities from (maybe from the hole sha)
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by coldFLARES1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
maupe:

Which free fuel. ChannelsTV, where I work, ran the story. So I can tell you, that it was a stage performance. You can stop lying now.
If you are Maupe Ogun, though I doubt it, then you are an utterly daft person. Do you really mean to say that the 9 times winner of the "TV Station of the Year" connived with officials of the DPR to deceive Nigerians about the enforcement of a ministerial order?
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by ishiamu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
swtdrms:

Whr hv u bn? Even people in other planets like Mars and Jupiter know Barca has always been thrashing Madrid from immemorial.

I don't know where people get stats that are not in tune with realities from (maybe from the hole sha)

Can you back assertions with a link blind arguments ain't good for my health
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by Okanokan(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
My Broda Tonye, after going through the epistle on sambo Dasuki, of which i do agree with you on some salient points. It must be judicially noted that we are not in Medivial Era of an Ancient Kingdom where summary execution are done without going thru the rigours of the judicial process, Sambo Dasuki must be legally charged in a law court with competent jurisdiction; not a Military Tribunal, and the principle of AUDI ALTEREM PARTEM (hear the other side) must be available to him, if not, all this talk of DEMOCRACY is hogwash!
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

How many politicians use nigerian hospital? Is he not a powerful politician?? I ask again did you read the article on washington times?
Oga mi, make Dasuki learn to use our naija hospital. Him no go die. Abi?
ishiamu:

LoL... amin...
Tonyebarcanista come and hear oo
No mind Opiaoku. He's dreaming
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by swtdrms(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Can you back assertions with a link blind arguments ain't good for my health

You went to dig up stats from the era of stones and sticks where things are completely different from present happening. Bring up the stats from this era where we live in now say, in d last decade. That will give a better representation of recent happenings.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by carinmom(f): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The guy like most ijaws belong to anywhere belle face. You know the likes of Edwin Clark. PDP does not need people like this. He was fomerly of APC so you can take him back.
Are you pained
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by giantstrides(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you the Maupe Ogun of Channels or her agent?

Ignore the silly impersonator, she has been impersonating maupe of channels TV since last month, as if Maupe will show her partisanship openly on a social medium.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by carinmom(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kudos Tonyebarcanista cool Your analyses are now making more sense to the disappointment of the wailers. Keep up the good work and continue to stand for the truth.
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
ishiamu:

Real madrid 3 vs 1 barcelona tongue tongue tongue
You mean 1-5 in favour of Barca? grin
carinmom:
Kudos Tonyebarcanista cool Your analyses are now making more sense. Keep up the good work and continue to stand for the truth.
You are welcome baby kiss

2 Likes

Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by opiaoku: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
carinmom:

Are you pained

lie nsi ebea angry
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by opiaoku: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
carinmom:

Are you pained

lie nsi ebea angry
Re: Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Okanokan:
My Broda Tonye, after going through the epistle on sambo Dasuki, of which i do agree with you on some salient points. It must be judicially noted that we are not in Medivial Era of an Ancient Kingdom where summary execution are done without going thru the rigours of the judicial process, Sambo Dasuki must be legally charged in a law court with competent jurisdiction; not a Military Tribunal, and the principle of AUDI ALTEREM PARTEM (hear the other side) must be available to him, if not, all this talk of DEMOCRACY is hogwash!
True boss! I think they've afforded him opportunity to defend himself against the allegations. My interest is to see that justice is done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Break Internet As He Step Out Wit His Manhood Standing.See Reactions / Delta: Supreme Court re-affirms Oborevwori (PDP) As Gov, Dismisses APC's Suit / Us Regrets Past Actions Against Biafra, As Boko Haram Threatens To Assasinate:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.