Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Synonymity Of Nairaland's And Naijaloaded's Front Pages! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Synonymity Of Nairaland's And Naijaloaded's Front Pages! (368 Views)

Plaigarism Between Tooxclusive And Naijaloaded / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Nairaland And Naijaloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Synonymity Of Nairaland's And Naijaloaded's Front Pages! by Wicfasho(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
I am a type of Person that faces my own business. People who knows me, "wicfasho" will educate you more about me. Anyway, i noticed this synonymity with nairaland's front page and naijaloaded's. I thought i was making a mistake few months ago, But i confirmed it again this morning. Please, Who is the copy cat? Their front pages looks 86%(calculated) similar.

Good Morning...

Source: Direct360news.cf
Re: The Synonymity Of Nairaland's And Naijaloaded's Front Pages! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2015
They keep copying Nairaland. Seun has said repeatedly he'll do something about it but e hasn't done anything.

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Saturday: The Antithesis Of Black Friday / 5 Reasons Why I Won't Date A Wtf Guy / Corruption! How I Hate Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.