Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Help A Confused Sister Ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Confused Sister Ooo (5127 Views)

Please Help A Confused Sister / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Sister Ooo by missdrake(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2015
first am an old member of NL but i just created this moniker to ask a question, infact am among d popular females in this section but i no fit use my popular moniker to ask this cos a lot of pple wunt believe me but what am gonna ask or say is just the truth.so my question is why do guys not believe me when i say that am a virgin.they will be like with all this things wey u carry ,but d sincere thing is that am a virgin not the olosho type of virgin ooo but a real one.for the fact that i make up, i dress smartly, i keep friends too and the jovial type makes pple thinks that i can't be a virgin.again am d type of girl that work hard to get her money thus independent always makes my r/ship void of trust.infact my last r/ship which was wtout sex packed up cos of this independence issue.my boyfrnd thinks that since i dnt ask him for money is likely am getting enuf money from another guy no matter hw i tried explaining it fell on deaf ears.i guess he just wantd sex and didn't know how to tell me that plainly so i had to move on. me being a virgin stems frm a personnal decision cos no matter how u want to prove it virginity i mean real one is a shining armour .cos all my life i normally get a rare type of God's favour even among my peers even while in school.apart frm being a personal decision i am very emotional thus if i have sex with a guy and he leaves me is gonna be terrible for me cos i can't just get healed easily cos i will feel dat i lost everything. apart frm d two guys i ve dated no oda person knws that am a virgin not even my female frnds cos they wil die of shock cos i ans their questions about sex and r/ship as if am a pro,cos though dey flirt most of them dnt even know anything about how d female body works.anyway i think i know much cos by his grace i read much.but stil what confuses me is y guys dnt believe a young lady can be a virgin or too independent.

note: am not a feminist but someone who believes in no sex no long throat for a boyfriend's money rather u work hard to make urs.
thanks

5 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by INTROVERT(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2015
lol
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Tundenoni(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Chai! You're truly confused!

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by pTomz(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Indeed END TIME VIRGIN undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2015
I think I how who is this, she just sold herself out.
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Brb
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by sinaj(f): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:
Chai! You're truly confused!
how is she confused
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by iceberylin(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Onila again angry

3 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2015
Yawns undecided
Stop bothering yourself over trivial things.

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Slimzjoe(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
*Sneezes* So what are we supposed to Do about this Eh?
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Tundenoni(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
sinaj:
how is she confused
Oh na you?. Sorry, your topic stated that.
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by umehmj(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2015
the only person that should believe you is your husband, that is if you are able to keep it till he comes by. other people don't matter, me inclusive cos i don't believe you lol. If you so much want me to believe you, then come let's do. doing is believing.

end time virgin

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Horlufemi(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2015
You better come marry me. I need a serious mature lady like u.
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Winna01(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Alexdroh(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2015
Na U Sabi

5 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by luvguy(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2015
missdrake:
first am an old member of NL but i just created this moniker to ask a question, infact am among d popular females in this section but i no fit use my popular moniker to ask this cos a lot of pple wunt believe me but what am gonna ask or say is just the truth.so my question is why do guys not believe me when i say that am a virgin.they will be like with all this things wey u carry ,but d sincere thing is that am a virgin not the olosho type of virgin ooo but a real one.for the fact that i make up, i dress smartly, i keep friends too and the jovial type makes pple thinks that i can't be a virgin.again am d type of girl that work hard to get her money thus independent always makes my r/ship void of trust.infact my last r/ship which was wtout sex packed up cos of this independence issue.my boyfrnd thinks that since i dnt ask him for money is likely am getting enuf money from another guy no matter hw i tried explaining it fell on deaf ears.i guess he just wantd sex and didn't know how to tell me that plainly so i had to move on. me being a virgin stems frm a personnal decision cos no matter how u want to prove it virginity i mean real one is a shining armour .cos all my life i normally get a rare type of God's favour even among my peers even while in school.apart frm being a personal decision i am very emotional thus if i have sex with a guy and he leaves me is gonna be terrible for me cos i can't just get healed easily cos i will feel dat i lost everything. apart frm d two guys i ve dated no oda person knws that am a virgin not even my female frnds cos they wil die of shock cos i ans their questions about sex and r/ship as if am a pro,cos though dey flirt most of them dnt even know anything about how d female body works.anyway i think i know much cos by his grace i read much.but stil what confuses me is y guys dnt believe a young lady can be a virgin or too independent.

note: am not a feminist but someone who believes in no sex no long throat for a boyfriend's money rather u work hard to make urs.
thanks
if u re a teen am gona believe...if not, super story
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by misspicy(f): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2015
And you are asking us this because?.....

btween jolllyjoy is that you?
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2015
missdrake:
first am an old member of NL but i just created this moniker to ask a question, infact am among d popular female........
ofcus you don't need to explain this and don't feel guilty about it, many of those with female monikers in this section aren't for real, it's the unfortunate way the society has made it

missdrake:
thanks
This though puts you head and shoulder above most ladies of today.. Girls with such mindset are rare, I've met a few but they are rare.
Keep up with what you're doing, hold on to your believe, don't buckle under pressure, you would surely get the best guy God wants for you. No one denies him/herself unnecessary pleasures for good reasons and doesnt get rewarded for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2015
I couldn't read past "popular moniker". Popular to whom? undecided I guess even if you used your usual moniker, you'll still be another member on this site. Popular my azz.

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by raphoo(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2015
I beg who get scissors?[b][/b]
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by sleekyjay(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
scanning through that story book, na only virgin virgin I fit see... abeg who saw something else , summarize for me...
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by missdrake(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

ofcus you don't need to explain this and don't feel guilty about it, many of those with female monikers in this section aren't for real, it's the unfortunate way the society has made it

This though puts you head and shoulder above most ladies of today.. Girls with such mindset are rare, I've met a few but they are rare.
Keep up with what you're doing, hold on to your believe, don't buckle under pressure, you would surely get the best guy God wants for you. No one denies him/herself unnecessary pleasures for good reasons and doesnt get rewarded for it.
thanks
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
The kinda response peeps are giving here though! Get a grip of yourselves, why is everyone calling the op out for baring her mind? We should learn to be open minded and less judgemental. That's why many people don't come out to reveal their true identities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by missdrake(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I couldn't read past "popular moniker". Popular to whom? undecided I guess even if you used your usual moniker, you'll still be another member on this site. Popular my azz.
babe y d bitterness nah.abi we know before.if u dey always dey bitter like this always u go old sharp sharp.there was no need for that last sentence.nice weekend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2015
missdrake:

babe y d bitterness nah.abi we know before.if u dey always dey bitter like this always u go old sharp sharp.there was no need for that last sentence.nice weekend

Who is "we"?
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
End Time Virgin

Lol
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2015
OP, Such open, blatant and flagrant show of amazing stewpidity!
Honestly, some people here really need cash so they can buy themselves a life outside here.
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by misspicy(f): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2015
joseph1832:
OP, Such open, blatant and flagrant show of amazing stewpidity!
Honestly, some people here really need cash so they can buy themselves a life outside here.
Big bro please do small charity naw....help them with the cash grin
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by sinaj(f): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Tundenoni:

Oh na you?. Sorry, your topic stated that.
no b me o lol

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

Big bro please do small charity naw....help them with the cash grin
Even if I want to do a very big charity, its not to waste it on something already worthless from the get go. tongue
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by tosomaju(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2015
what's the question?
your created a new account because of this?
Seun, it's high time you started collecting money for opening of new account
Re: Help A Confused Sister Ooo by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Op is just lyk me. Xcpt d virgin aspct shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Romance Section Scandal Show kicks off sat / Help!!!...my New Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Cos Of Sex. / Boyfriend Did Not Save My Number On His Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.