Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

How to Sew your cloths - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to Sew your cloths (5240 Views)

Learn How To Sew @the Comfort Of Your Home. / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
K D D D K
KDDDK
Don't Kay me my name isn't karashika
Re: How to Sew your cloths by princeogbeide1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
This why society for family health always preach "Use condom" it is just N50 only

9 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by tayebest(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pregnancy is not a disease please... Tell your parent about it!

La Abortion La Murder cool

4 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by Tundenoni(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Drop the test result in her room, where she could see it, as if it was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by TheBossLadyK(f): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
My dear ask Google, end time question

Please Nairalanders help me in this situation I need help urgently. I need someone to give me an advice as I am about committing abortion and my child is 3 months old should I discuss it with my man and family or should I take the risk and be free off it. But please note that I am three months pregnant. Thank You.

Cc: lalasticlala, isilove,Seun.[/quote]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Sew your cloths by SUGARBEE(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
3 months old and your mom doesn't yet know you're pregnant? It seems she aint doing her job as a mother, and please don't abort, it's far too dangerous now

3 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by libertyfather(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Don't worry, time will tell her

2 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by tripplephi: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
Please Nairalanders help me in this situation I need help urgently. I need someone to give me an advice as I am about committing abortion and my child is 3 months old should I discuss it with my man and family or should I take the risk and be free off it. But please note that I am three months pregnant. Thank You.

Cc: lalasticlala, isilove,Seun.

CALM DOWN O, I FEEL YOUR PAIN BUT THE RISK IS BETTER IF IT DOES NOT INVOLVE YOUR LIFE.... SO I DO NOT ADVICE TAKING THE RISK, ALSO, WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING U PREGGY, HOPE HE IS STANDING WITH YOU THROUGH THESE TIMES ELSE ITS NOT WORTH CARRYING..... I WANT YOU TO REGISTER IN AN HOSPITAL SO YOU KNOW AND KEEP TRACK OF THE BABY'S CONDITION..... I DO NOT KNOW THE BOND OR CLOSENESS YOU GOT WITH YOUR MUM, I FEEL SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE YOU TELL FIRST SINCE SHE IS A WOMAN, ELSE YOU MAY SHAKE THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR FAMILY AND IT WILL CAUSE WORSE ISSUES AND STIGMA...FINALLY, PRAY, SO YOU ARE NOT SHAKEN BY WHAT YOU WILL FACE FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS.... AND ALSO FOR WISDOM, CAUSE YOUR MAN MAY SLOWLY N SKILLFULLY BACK OUT..... BUT WAIT, WHY DID YOU WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS TO DISCOVER THIS.... I WISH YOU CAN PM ME N WE TALK MORE SO YOU DO NOT GET HARASSED BY THOUGHTS N FEARS THO THATS YOUR MANS JOB. SISTER RELAX, NA GOD WIN, GOD IS IN CONTROL...... IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE UNPROTECTED BLEEPING AGAIN TILL MARRIAGE THEN PILLS TO REMOVE IT MAY WORK ELSE KEEP IT AND LEARN YOUR LESSON. GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR MAN AND YOUR BABY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Sew your cloths by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by akinloluwao: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Give me your mummy's phone number. I will tell her

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by OCTAVO: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abortion is risky and dangerous.
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Heureaux: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
open ur mouth and tell her

2 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by skyface00(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
OP, You'll be mocked, ridiculed & humiliated because of your pregnancy . Don't give in to such twisted logic. Stay firm. Don't think of aborting the innocent soul inside you please, you will be accountable for all your actions
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Chubhie: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nothing to be ashamed of. If you feel your mum would react negatively out of fear and endanger you and the lil one, look for a step down, someone she respects. I wish you safe delivery in advance.
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Richy4(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sometimes I don't really understand this 21st century we are into anymore.

An Important discussion like this, The man responsible does not know, the immediate family members does not know and she rushed to social media as if everyone has deserted her. is social media not supposed to be the last resort?

Is it that the internet is getting too cheap, or people do not use their brain anymore or I that I am getting too old?

4 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
3 months old and your mom doesn't yet know you're pregnant? It seems she aint doing her job as a mother, and please don't abort, it's far too dangerous now
youi should bring up my mother into this pregnancy isn't a sin and matter of fact am not in the country so there is no way she knows about my body
Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
you shouldn't bring up my mother into this pregnancy isn't a sin and matter of fact am not in the country so there is no way she knows about my body
Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Richy4:
Sometimes I don't really understand this 21st century we are into anymore.

An Important discussion like this, The man responsible does not know, the immediate family members does not know and she rushed to social media as if everyone has deserted her. is social media not supposed to be the last resort?

Is it that the internet is getting too cheap, or people do not use their brain anymore or I that I am getting too old?
so in you own conclusion asking for an advice is wrong......in your own decisions I didn't tell me man......I didn't tell my friends and family......I didn't tell anyone but just decided that ohhhh omo na nairaland be last resort o make I park....its people like who you who don't ask questions that make people unnecessarily angry.....if you posted something like have you told your man and your family? What are their decisions? What are your decisions? Is way better than posting something you don't know......did I write that I am looking for a doctor to help me commit the abortion or did I write that I am looking for money......oga park well and read again......I seek advice from other minds.....in government they call it people's opinion....if you want to ridicule me go ahead but just know that pregnancy is not a sin

2 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by MissJayne(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Babe, try to be humble! You're seeking for advice for God's sake.
It's not advisable to reply every comment or mention. Think straight and concentrate.
If you know the harm, painful memories you're about causing, believe me, you'd never think of abortion.
Think about the child you're going to abort, what has she/he done to you. Think about the flash backs. The pains and most of all, your womb- God's gift to every woman. Your future pride and happiness!
Tell your boyfriend and see how he'd react and don't forget to talk to mum about it. That's why she's called mama. Explain things, be sober. If you can't do it, tell your sis if you are lucky to have a reasonable one.

2 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by PoisonedOne: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
[size=29pt]My dear ask Google,end time question[/size]
Sometimes people seem very wise when they keep quiet. sad

@Op, keep the baby. Please call your mum and tell her about it, you never can tell what mum's prayers can do for you and your unborn baby. Hope the baby daddy has taken responsibility of the pregnancy. You would be surprised to witness the joy the baby would bring. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: How to Sew your cloths by Richy4(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
so in you own conclusion asking for an advice is wrong......in your own decisions I didn't tell me man......I didn't tell my friends and family......I didn't tell anyone but just decided that ohhhh omo na nairaland be last resort o make I park....its people like who you who don't ask questions that make people unnecessarily angry.....if you posted something like have you told your man and your family? What are their decisions? What are your decisions? Is way better than posting something you don't know......did I write that I am looking for a doctor to help me commit the abortion or did I write that I am looking for money......oga park well and read again......I seek advice from other minds.....in government they call it people's opinion....if you want to ridicule me go ahead but just know that pregnancy is not a sin

Maybe you should read what you have written. or maybe you don't understand what you have written

what do you mean by do I discuss with my man? that means the discussion has not taken place or has it?

Sorry this is not public opinion. your family should know first after what ever their decision is, you now ask the public. that is how it is done. you can't just seek public opinion when you have not heard your family opinion or your boyfriend's opinion.

Lastly I do not radicle people. check my post. I am way to classy for that. only that you are counting 2 before 1 and it is not done that way

Example if they said abort, that is when you seek opinion from people.

2 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by Dheartless: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
cypotec,
cytotec
95% safe
Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Richy4:

Maybe you should read what you have written. or maybe you don't understand what you have written

what do you mean by do I discuss with my man? that means the discussion has not taken place or has it?

Sorry this is not public opinion. your family should know first after what ever their decision is, you now ask the public. that is how it is done. you can't just seek public opinion when you have not heard your family opinion or your boyfriend's opinion.

Lastly I do not radicle people. check my post. I am way to classy for that. only that you are counting 2 before 1 and it is not done that way

Example if they said abort, that is when you seek opinion from people.
I seek advice and not insult a simple advice will do.....I don't have the energy to exchange words with you....I will read other comments.....some will write bad and others will write good.....writing a comment is not by force all I asked for was an advice but since you think you know is all without proper information then I can sit back and ignore you...To learn is not by force
Re: How to Sew your cloths by tripplephi: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
I seek advice and not insult a simple advice will do.....I don't have the energy to exchange words with you....I will read other comments.....some will write bad and others will write good.....writing a comment is not by force all I asked for was an advice but since you think you know is all without proper information then I can sit back and ignore you...To learn is not by force

MY SISTER, PLS DNT FEEL HURT. JUST DO AS I HAVE ADVICED. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, SIMPLE DO SO. GOD IS WITH YOU AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW SHAME
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Richy4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:

I have no idea that my comment seems to you as an insult. If you feel that way, I am sorry OK. though you are not making sense to me....

But sorry for the inconveniences
Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
tripplephi:

MY SISTER, PLS DNT FEEL HURT. JUST DO AS I HAVE ADVICED. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, SIMPLE DO SO. GOD IS WITH YOU AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW SHAME
Thank you my brother in all the comments so far yours has made me feel encouraged the most. I know God won't just ignore me but with him I will stand very strong. Thank you so far am not in Nigeria but post me your number and I will add you up ASAP you seem like a person I need to seek more advice I will find a way to close the thread thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How to Sew your cloths by Pidggin(f): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Keep the baby.
Re: How to Sew your cloths by tripplephi: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
Thank you my brother in all the comments so far yours has made me feel encouraged the most. I know God won't just ignore me but with him I will stand very strong. Thank you so far am not in Nigeria but post me your number and I will add you up ASAP you seem like a person I need to seek more advice I will find a way to close the thread thank you.

I HAVE SENT A REQUEST MAIL TO YOU, KINDLY ACCEPT AND THEN WE CAN SHARE CONTACTS ON WHATSAPP
Re: How to Sew your cloths by axiliborha(f): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
tripplephi:

I HAVE SENT A REQUEST MAIL TO YOU, KINDLY ACCEPT AND THEN WE CAN SHARE CONTACTS ON WHATSAPP
I don't use that email again send me your email address instead
Re: How to Sew your cloths by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
Please Nairalanders help me in this situation I need help urgently. I need someone to give me an advice as I am about committing abortion and my child is 3 months old I discussed it with my man and family or should I take the risk and be free off it. But please note that I am three months pregnant. Thank You.

Cc: lalasticlala, isilove,Seun.
Hehehe. Post photos of your belly coz i don't believe your story.
Re: How to Sew your cloths by tripplephi: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
axiliborha:
I don't use that email again send me your email address instead

tripplephil @ gmail . com
Re: How to Sew your cloths by JudgementHammer: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Sweetheart don't abort. As long as ur guy isn't denying and u knw his ppl. Tell ur parents and go to them.

I assure u dear it will end in peace. Don't fear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady's Last Name / smiley :-))) / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.