Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (28478 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by ayindepremier: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
As the Christmas season is nearly upon us, Black Fridays made it possible to enjoy the best of deals online by bringing you products ranging from electronics, household items to fashion clothing at discounted prices.

To get the best out of the Black Friday Massive Online Discount Deals, I am giving you some of the best hacks to save your Naira in your wallet for some other functions during the holiday.

1. Register.
First of all, register an account with them to ease the online pressures before the D-Day on Jumia and Konga (I couldn't get the registration link of Konga). Registering an account can saves you less time on that day and also give you an upper hand over guest shoppers.

2. Subscribe To their Newsletter
Make sure you subscribe to their newsletters to get the latest deals faster, that's my top source to get about their new and hot deals. Try this too.

3. Take advantage of Jumia Mobile App Coupon
I don't know maybe you've heard about the Jumia Mobile App coupon code of 2000Naira worth!
You can take that advantage, download their app and save 2000naira on your checkout balance.
But, your order must be atleat 8,000naira before you can enjoy this. I think this is a 'chill offer'!

4. Use KongaPay to Pay
You can also save 5% save on all your orders by using KongaPay . Just use KongaPay, Enter your Personal Bank details, Pay and Receive your coupon code. That's all.

5. Jumia Awoof Vouchers
The Double Awoof vouchers are means of getting additional discounts on Black Friday. The Double Awoof vouchers are available in N2,000, N5,000 and N10,000 denominations and what’s more exciting is that you pay half price. For example, to buy a N2,000 voucher, you only pay N1,000. Read more about it

6. Compare the Prices
You can use various online price conparison websites such as NGPriceHunter , PriceCheck , Expedite to check their various prices on certain items you intends to buy. This can help you choose the lowest price for the items.

www.nairainsider.com/2015/11/tips-save-money-on-jumia-and-konga.html?m=1

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by ayindepremier: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lalasticlala. Seun and others. push this for Black Friday Shoppers. Thank You
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Astutechris(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice tips @OP. You can also take advantage of Konga coupons to save some money.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by babytejiri(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Konga, an E-commerce giant has announced that it will be starting the Christmas shopping season this year with the fourth edition of its Yakata sales. This Yakata sales is Konga’s form of the popular black Friday where the price of goods are slashed considerably.

When is Konga black Friday Yakata Sales? = This sale starts early on November 18 and ends on November 21, 2016 even before the Black Friday, which is on November 25, 2016.

Konga has named the Christmas sale ‘Fall Yakata’ to signify the massive slash in prices that consumers will be getting during the period.

1 Like

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by jeeqaa7(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
u mean am?
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by JesusCrew: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Ok na!
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Number 1 rule to saving money this period is.... Pick a fight with your significant other, get angry and block/refuse to pick calls
#recessionromance

5 Likes

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Make we hear word abeg, Jumia's black Friday is fraud, they scream 70% when you go there you'll only see about 30%, even when you order it again they won't ship it

Konga theirs if for the website to be crashing consecutively

If you wanna know what black Friday tastes like, go outside the country and see, not all these fake ads

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Black Friday, hope for the poor...
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by opalu: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Great
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Naija's premier ecommerce scam~ BLACK FRIDAY.

3 Likes

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Dantee005(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2016
u dnt mean it.??..... shocked
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Rubbish scam.....no much difference,,,,d so called black Friday's price will b a bit higher Dan real market price........

Dat day u go see somtin like infinix hot3 #48,000 39,000.....50% discount

And u would b wondering ?? undecided

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by feodan: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2016
we also need d pink friday tips naaaau....................
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Ademat7(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Ok,noted but money to buy no dey
PS: Kong and Jumia sell liability not assets now
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by deepwater(f): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Just hope the site won't crash
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by jamalnation(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Noted. Tnks
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by emynike2001(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Good INFO I've been waiting for this. I have downloaded jumia APP last week.
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by HtwoOw: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Make I book

Oya now

Read The Article , and Its Exciting But I Agree Most Of Their So CLked Discounts Is Fraudulent

EsPecially Jumia

And Trust me I WouLdnt Use Kongapay If my Life Deoends On It
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by tofolo(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
OK we hear.

7 Likes

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Mopolchi: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
What's black Friday?
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by admax(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Those guys don't do Black Friday rather they do Prank Friday because their websites always crashes!

Is it very expensive to work on their servers for the Black Friday? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Will they give 100% discount?
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by ucnwafor(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by yomalex(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Good
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by Ayoswit(f): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2016
hmmmm, k
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by MrBONE2(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2016
I would rather save the money for Owambe.. grin
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by johnstar(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Una dey mad, save how much

Craze ppl dem

I wn buy infinix note 3, I hope d price will b 30k? Bcus una don discount am

Useless and stup1d ppl
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by jtjohn(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2016
jumia is still parading the old price nothing like black market jor

1 Like

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by augster(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2016
Mods be smoking early morning weed
Re: How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals by caremaster: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Black Friday in the air

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Salesgirl Is Stealing from Him, Should I Tell Him? / How To Check Bank Network Before Using It On Pos/transfer (avoid Customer Debit) / Five Oil Exporters Affected By Currency Devaluation Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.