Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,154 members, 7,780,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. (557 Views)

If you are ever depressed: Read this.... / Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. / I Feel I Am Being Punished By A Supreme Force(depressed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by Littlefinger: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have been depressed for about 3 weeks now.I have tried to feel better but nothing seems to be working.I need motivation and prayers.
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by greatnaija01: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Littlefinger:
I have been depressed for about 3 weeks now.I have tried to feel better but nothing seems to be working.I need motivation and prayers.

NO ONE ON NL CAN PRAY GENUINELY FOR YOU BECAUSE NO ONE REALLY CAN CARE DEEPLY UNLESS WE GET MORE INFO ON WHAT GOT YOU INTO THIS STATE, IS IT SIN, NO PROGRESS, NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME ETC...... SO YOU CANT JUST COME OUT OF THE BLUES N POST YOUR EMOTIONS HERE WITHOUT GIVING PROPER DETAILS IF YOU TRULY NEED HELP..... AND REMEMBER NOT EVERY COMMENTER WILL HELP, SOME WILL CURSE YOU MORE.... TRY MAKING YOUR PRIVATE ISSUES MORE PRIVATE AND SHARE WITH THOSE NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE REPLIED YOUR POSTS WITH RESPECT AND LOVE.... BLESS YOU O
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by dammytosh: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Littlefinger:

My dear,

Don't allow devil to make you concentrate on just those things that are not working.

Look at ur self critically last year and now, u will agree with me that somethings are actually better.

It is an indication that it will keep getting better no matter the pace.

There is a worse situation than you arever. I guess you are just broke and neEd to attend to some basic needs but trust me some one is looking for 100 million for heart surgery.

Cheer up. God will perfect all that concerns you.
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by BetterChurch: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
All you need is love, God's love. You are Soul and it's the nature of immortal Soul to dream.[ http://www.eckankar.org/dream.html ] But to take charge spiritually, practice singing the HU [an ancient name of God] regularly. You will be amazed how much God loves You. See www.HearHU.org
www.MiraclesInYourLife.org
www.Eckankar.org
Today, Sri Harold Klemp is the Dream Master. He's God's love in expression.
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by Littlefinger: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
greatnaija01:

NO ONE ON NL CAN PRAY GENUINELY FOR YOU BECAUSE NO ONE REALLY CAN CARE DEEPLY UNLESS WE GET MORE INFO ON WHAT GOT YOU INTO THIS STATE, IS IT SIN, NO PROGRESS, NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME ETC...... SO YOU CANT JUST COME OUT OF THE BLUES N POST YOUR EMOTIONS HERE WITHOUT GIVING PROPER DETAILS IF YOU TRULY NEED HELP..... AND REMEMBER NOT EVERY COMMENTER WILL HELP, SOME WILL CURSE YOU MORE.... TRY MAKING YOUR PRIVATE ISSUES MORE PRIVATE AND SHARE WITH THOSE NAIRALANDERS WHO HAVE REPLIED YOUR POSTS WITH RESPECT AND LOVE.... BLESS YOU O
I dropped out of school about 2 yrs ago due to financial difficulties and felt bad about it, but was hopeful that at this point I would have made enough to get back.Things don't seem to be going as I planned it and recently I have been so stressed out and have been zapped of all energy in my body.
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by greatnaija01: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Littlefinger:
I dropped out of school about 2 yrs ago due to financial difficulties and felt bad about it, but was hopeful that at this point I would have made enough to get back.Things don't seem to be going as I planned it and recently I have been so stressed out and have been zapped of all energy in my body.

my brother i feel you and i feel your pain.... i can help you with businesses you can do and you will make good money before febuary next year and you will be able to get back on your feet.....QUITTING IS NOT FOR CHAMPIONS WHO GO THRU HARD TIMES.
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by GoodMuyis(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time depression **joke**

dammytosh has said something, last week I feel the same thing, I had trouble with a maternal issues and that broke me down, I cat even attend Bible study but at last i just Pray and Sing I was lead to Isaiah 43, then I received hope, strength, faith then correction

Maybe you should try read it Isaiah 43, meditate on it lets have your testimony in the evening

God mercy help and wont let you go in Jesus name
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by PastorLifeCoach: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Are in distress? Are you in debt? Are you discontented in life? Do you need motivation, inspiration and impartation for destiny advancement: spiritually, materially and economically? Call Evangelist David Adebajo: 07035147131
Re: I Am Depressed And Need Motivation. by dammytosh: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Littlefinger:

If it is school, with a good result I can get you back to school.

It has to be a federal / state government owned university and I will be paying your school fees to the school personally.

That is not worth being depressed about. Just give me your admission letter and leave the rest.

What course do you want to do ? Send me a PM let's take this beyond just sorry brother

(1) (Reply)

Dont Breach Public Peace Buhari Tells Religious Bodies Aftermath Kaduna Clash / Christians Should Not Celebrate Xmas It's Pagan's Celebration 1 -femi Aribiasala / I’m Not About To Die, Malawi President Tells TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.