Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

EXPERIENCE 2015 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / EXPERIENCE 2015 (717 Views)

The Experience 2015: First Pictures From The Concert! / EXPERIENCE 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPERIENCE 2015 by DANDONdGreat(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lagos EXPERIENCE 10

Wow!!!!! EXPERIENCE 2015 is again Live and Direct.
This is the real HEAVEN ON EARTH 2015. Praising God like never before.

Join the rest of the Youths and lovers of RAW PRAISE and WORSHIP to Praise and Worship God in a crazy way with both Local and Foreign Gosple singers like Don Moen and co.

Dance out those burdens in the presence of God.

On 4th of December.
@ TBS lagos.

I can never miss EXPERIENCE for anything on earth. So I must be there. I don't know about u.

Pls don't be among those that will watch it on television or internet. So be there Live.

If you don't know the road and you really want to attend just contact me.

See you in the presence of our father rejoicing.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of M.I Abaga, Double Six, Ski Milli & JSP From 2011 / [music] Kissomoti - AYO (prod By Epan Via) / Hypeman Jaiye jaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.