Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle (22431 Views)

Used Msi Gaming/architecture Laptop Bundle For Sale / Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Acer Aspire Laptop Bundle Pack@ 35K / USA USED HP Dm4-3099se Beats Audio, Backlit, 640gb Hdd @76k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Pavilion DV7t core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 110k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

The Specifications of the laptop are:
 8gb ram upgradable to 16gb maximum
 1TB (1 Terabyte) Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 2.0ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2ghz
 1gb Dedicated Video Graphics Memory
 Display of 1600x900 resolutions
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio Subwoofer
 Blu-Ray player/ Super mult-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 17.3 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
 Double cell battery that gives an amazing solid battery life etc.
The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors. The Pavilion dv7t is packed with a very cool Blu-Ray player. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio Subwoofer for outstanding music experience. Am throwing a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N110,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Envy 14t core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 115k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

 Intel core i7
 2.2ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5ghz
 Beat Audio
 Keyboard backlit feature for night uses
 Apple like Super mult-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 14.5 inch HD Screen size
 Outstanding solid battery life etc.
The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors. The HP Envy 14 is packed with a very cool Apple like super dvd Rom. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio feature for outstanding music experience. Am throwing a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N115,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our
office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a HP DM4 Beat Special Edition core i5 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 80k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

 6gb ram upgradable to 16gb maximum
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5ghz
 Beat Audio
 Super mult-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 14 inch Screen size

The HP DM4 Beat Special Edition is a class above other HP DM4. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio feature for outstanding music experience. Am throwing a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N80,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US ON 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a HP Envy 14 Beat core i5 QUAD CORE Laptop in mint condition at a mouth-watering price of 95k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.5ghz
 1gb Dedicated Video Graphics memory
 Beat Audio
 Apple like Super multi-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 14 inch Screen size

The HP Envy 14t Beat edition is a class above other HP Envy 14t. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio feature for outstanding music experience. Am throwing a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N95,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from US HP 630 core i5 Laptop in a clean condition at a very cheaper price of 58k PLUS A FREE USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT
 4gb ram
 320gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed
 Built in Bluetooth
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch Screen size
 VGA port
 3-4 Hours solid battery life etc.
The amazing laptop comes with its original charger plus a FREE USB KEYBOARD LED LIGHT and goes for a non negotiable price of N58,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US a 3 months used HP Pavilion 15 Touchscreen core i3 Laptop in a pristine condition at a very cheaper price of 70K PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 1.7ghz processor speed
 Touchscreen feature
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15 .6 Super HD inch Screen size
 VGA por
 4 Hours plus solid battery life etc.
This HP Pavilion 15 Touchscreen laptop was just used for 3 months by the US previous owner and so it has no scratch at all, and comes with its original charger plus a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE and goes for a non negotiable price of N70,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a London used HP Pavilion DV6 core i5 Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 67k PLUS A FREE USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT
 4gb ram
 640gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.4ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.1ghz
 Beat Audio
 Super multi-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
This Beast is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio for outstanding music experience. Am throwing a FREE USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N67,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US Dell Inspiron 13z-5323 Ultra slim core i5 Laptop in a pristine condition at a very cheaper price of 63k PLUS A FREE USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 1.7ghz processor speed
 Built in Bluetooth
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 14 inch Screen size
 VGA port
 5 Hours solid battery life etc.

This Ultra slim Dell laptop comes with its original charger plus a FREE USB KEYBOARD LED LIGHT and goes for a non negotiable price of N63,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a London used Dell Inspiron N4110 Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 55k PLUS A FREE USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT
 4gb ram
 320gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.3ghz processor speed
 DVD/CD Rom
 Built in Bluetooth
 webcam
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 14 inch HD Screen
 4 hours plus battery battery life etc.

This great laptop comes with its original charger and goes for a non negotiable price of N55,000. Am also throwing a FREE USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US HP Pavilion 15 Ultra slim Laptop in almost brand new condition at a very cheaper price of 60k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE. Pls note the black colour is also available at the same price.

 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel Pentium
 2.16ghz processor speed
 Built in Bluetooth
 webcam,
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
 5 Hours solid battery life etc.

The amazing laptop comes with its original charger plus a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE.and goes for a non negotiable price of N60,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a HP Probook 4430s core i5 Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 65k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

 4gb ram upgradable to 16gb maximum
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.5ghz processor speed
 DVD/CD Rom
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 14 inch Screen size
 4 hours battery life etc.

This lovely laptop comes with its original charger and goes for a non negotiable price of N65,000. Am also throwing in a FREE USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT to the buyer so he/she can enjoy the laptop at night. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:28am On Apr 20, 2016
For ur low budget but fantastic laptops visit my other thread via the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2756328/cheapest-price-ever-sparkling-london
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Fantastic laptops are still available for serious buyers only, it has been observed that jokes have taken over Nairaland, they would contact u on WhatsApp and want to take ur whole day demanding for laptops they know they can't even afford in their dreams. When u tell them their price, they would say "but l have only 30k" yet they will be looking for HP Envy 15 touchsmart core i7 with over 2gb Nvidia G-force dedicated graphics. Pls be informed we are serious biz pple who value time a lot so when u contact us go straight to the point. Also we now deliver to most safe states across the country.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by kalunomics(m): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
solaceTK:
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Pavilion DV7t core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 110k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

 Intel core i7
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio Subwoofer
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 17.3 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors. The Pavilion dv7t is packed with a very cool Blu-Ray player. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio Subwoofer for outstanding music experience. Am throwing a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N110,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Does it have keyboard backlight, and how much will it cost to get to Lagos?
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
kalunomics:

Does it have keyboard backlight, and how much will it cost to get to Lagos?
No keyboard backlit, but will include free USB Led keyboard light. 112k for everything, waybill inclusive
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:15am On May 04, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Pavilion DV6t core i5 QUAD CORE Laptop with 2gb Dedicated Video Graphics memory in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 105k PLUS A FREE WIRELESS MOUSE

 1TB (Terabyte) Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 2.4ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 3.2ghz
 2gb Dedicated Video Graphics Memory
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio
 Super mult-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch Screen size
 Numerical keyboard
The 2gb Dedicated Video graphics that comes with this Beast makes it capable of handling any task and that is why it is most sought after by Video graphic editiors. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio for outstanding music experience. Am throwing a FREE WIRELESS MOUSE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N105,000. Pls note that all prices are final so take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2016
Hello everyone, we have been looking for ways to improve our service and we are back with a bang. Over 40 laptops arrived over the weekend. Various models such as HP, DELL, TOSHIBA, ACER, SONY, ASUS AND APPLE are all available both high end with dedicated VRAM and low budget laptops are all in stock. Most of the laptops are in extremely clean condition, spotless or super pristine conditions. You can start placing ur calls for ur order(s) pls do not wait for upload of pics here because the workload we have will take a few days for us to get them displayed here. The sweetest part is we now offer PAY ON DELIVERY to Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Benin, Ibadan, Onitsha. we have also expanded our delivery services, we now deliver to most part of the northern state, but it is PAY BEFORE DELIVERY and that also applies to all other locations not listed on our pay on delivery. Pls be informed that the customer pays for the waybill plus the cost of the laptop. God bless all of us.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by jahstech: 4:14pm On May 18, 2016
solaceTK:
Hello everyone, we have been looking for ways to improve our service and we are back with a bang. Over 40 laptops arrived over the weekend. Various models such as HP, DELL, TOSHIBA, ACER, SONY, ASUS AND APPLE are all available both high end with dedicated VRAM and low budget laptops are all in stock. Most of the laptops are in extremely clean condition, spotless or super pristine conditions. You can start placing ur calls for ur order(s) pls do not wait for upload of pics here because the workload we have will take a few days for us to get them displayed here. The sweetest part is we now offer PAY ON DELIVERY to Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Benin, Ibadan, Onitsha. we have also expanded our delivery services, we now deliver to most part of the northern state, but it is PAY BEFORE DELIVERY and that also applies to all other locations not listed on our pay on delivery. Pls be informed that the customer pays for the waybill plus the cost of the laptop. God bless all of us.

I would love to discuss some business with you, would send you a PM.

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2016
jahstech:

I would love to discuss some business with you, would send you a PM.
Thanks.
PM seen and replied. Thnx
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:31am On May 22, 2016
Yea talking about coming back with a bang, this is total dominance as we are committed to making the lives of goods Nigerians better even in the face of this economic hardship the country is going through. So we have improved our freebies or gifts when you buy from us. We not only give free wireless mouse and keyboard LED USB light, we now also give free MODEM, FLASH DRIVE AND ETISALAT 1.5gb DATA PLAN OR MB AS IS POPULARLY CALLED IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD. As you purchase your desired Laptop(s), we equip you with what to use and enjoy it.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:48am On May 22, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion G7 core i3 Laptop in a super clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 60k PLUS A FREE 16gb FLASH DRIVE. Pls note this offer is valid till 17th of June 2016 which is the birthday of the CEO of Solace Communication Ltd.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.4ghz processor speed
 webcam
 DVD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
# Numerical/Full keyboard
 17.3 inch Screen size
 Good solid battery life etc.
This amazing laptop comes with A FREE 16gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N60,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations, so don't waste your time trying to negotiate when you call for the order because l will not respond to you. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha and Nnewi. Pls note these are the only locations we offer this service. Prospective customers in other locations especially in the far northern part of the country who need to buy from us MUST PAY BEFORE WE DELIVER THEIR ITEMS. ALSO NOTE THAT DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:57am On May 22, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Toshiba Satellite C665 core i3 Laptop in a super clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 57k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE. Pls note this offer is valid till 17th of June 2016 which is the birthday of the CEO of Solace Communication Ltd.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.1ghz processor speed
 webcam
 DVD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch Screen size
This amazing laptop comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N57000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations, so don't waste your time trying to negotiate when you call for the order because l will not respond to you. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha and Nnewi. Pls note these are the only locations we offer this service. Prospective customers in other locations especially in the far northern part of the country who need to buy from us MUST PAY BEFORE WE DELIVER THEIR ITEMS. ALSO NOTE THAT DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a HP Pavilion G6 core i3 Laptop in a super clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 59k PLUS A FREE 16gb FLASH DRIVE. Pls note that this offer is valid till 17th of June 2016 which is the birthday of the CEO of Solace Communication Ltd.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.3ghz processor speed
 webcam
 DVD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch Screen size
This amazing laptop comes with A FREE 16gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N59,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations, so don't waste your time trying to negotiate when you call for the order because l will not respond to you. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha and Nnewi. Pls note these are the only locations we offer this service. Prospective customers in other locations especially in the far northern part of the country who need to buy from us MUST PAY BEFORE WE DELIVER THEIR ITEMS. ALSO NOTE THAT DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop HP Pavilion DV7t core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 110k PLUS FREE MODEM, 16gb USB FLASH DRIVE AND ETISALAT 1.5gb DATA PLAN. Pls note that this offer is valid till 17th of June 2016 which is the birthday of the CEO of Solace Communication Ltd.
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 Finger print sensor
 Beat Audio Subwoofer
 Built in Bluetooth
 HP Truevision webcam
 4 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 17.3 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors. The Pavilion dv7t is packed with a very cool Blu-Ray player. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. It also comes with Beat Audio Subwoofer for outstanding music experience. Am throwing FREE MODEM, 16gb USB FLASH DRIVE AND USB LED KEYBOARD LIGHT for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N110,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations, so don't waste your time trying to negotiate when you call for the order because l will not respond to you. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha and Nnewi. Pls note these are the only locations we offer this service. Prospective customers in other locations especially in the far northern part of the country who need to buy from us MUST PAY BEFORE WE DELIVER THEIR ITEMS. ALSO NOTE THAT DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop in a super clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 58k PLUS A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE. Pls note that this offer is valid till 17th of June 2016 which is the birthday of the CEO of Solace Communication Ltd.

 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel celeron
 2.1ghz processor speed
 DVD Rom
# webcam
# Numerical/Full keyboard
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen size
This amazing laptop comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE. and goes for a non negotiable price of N58,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations, so don't waste your time trying to negotiate when you call for the order because l will not respond to you. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 4:22am On May 25, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, an Asus core i3 Laptop in a super clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 50k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i3
 2.1ghz processor speed
 webcam
 DVD Rom
 Numerical/full keyboard
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 VGA port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch Screen size
This amazing laptop comes with A FREE 8gb USB FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N50,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as [color=#006600]we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha and Nnewi. PLS NOTE THAT DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop Sony Vaio VPCF115FM core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 90k PLUS FREE UNIVERSAL MODEM.
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 1.6ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 2.5ghz
 1gb Nvidia GT-330M Dedicated Video Graphics Memory
 Display of 1920x1080 resolutions for 3D graphics quality
 Keyboard Backlit
 Turn off screen display feature (which means you can be playing music on the laptop which the screen display is turned off and that saves the battery.
 Built in Bluetooth
 Motion eye webcam
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Numerical keyboard
The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors as is powered by 1gb Nvidia GT-330M dedicated Video graphics. This Sony Vaio laptop is packed with a very cool Blu-Ray player. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. Its display of 1920*1080 makes for outstanding graphics quality especially when viewing your high definition movies. Am throwing FREE UNIVERSAL MODEM for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N90,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha and Nnewi. PLS NOTE THAT DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, a Gaming and Video grapichs editing laptop Dell Studio core i7 QUAD CORE Laptop in pristine (no scratch at all) condition at a mouth-watering price of 85k PLUS 16gb USB FLASH DRIVE.
 6gb ram upgradable to 16gb maximum
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i7
 1.6ghz processor speed with Turbo of up to 2.5ghz
 512MB Dedicated Video Graphics Memory
 Apple like Super multi-dvd player
 Built in Bluetooth
 webcam
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
 Enthernet port
 15.6 inch HD Screen
 Double cell battery etc.
The Beast is most sought after by Gamers and Video graphic editiors as is powered by 512mb dedicated Video graphics. This Dell Studio laptop is packed with amazing sound quality. Also, fulfill your movie making ambitions with the Super Multi-DVD Burner. It is super-fast, and extremely efficient. Am throwing FREE 16gb FLASH DRIVE for the buyer to have an unforgettable experience using this beast. It goes for a non negotiable price of N85,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations, so don't waste your time trying to negotiate when you call for the order because l will not respond to you. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.

Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it as we now offer pay on delivery to Lagos, Abuja, PH, owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Benin, Onitsha and Nnewi. PLS NOTE THAT DELIVERY FEE WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER. Thanks for your anticipated patronage[/color].

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Good morning everyone, Fantastic laptops with 512mb, 1gb and 2gb dedicated video graphics for big time gaming and other graphics work and low end laptops for normal office work are available Plus our Free USB Flash drive, Modem and 1.5gb Free data plan promo is still on. The promo ends 6PM on the 17th of this month. Pls take advantage of this and grab ur own beast now. We barely update d thread lately because of time constraints, the number of orders we get on daily basis are amazing, we appreciate all of u who have patronized us. For prospective customers, remember we offer PAY ON DELIVERY to most part of the country, and as much as u can go straight to the point when u contact us on WhatsApp. God continue to bless all of us.
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello everyone, today l will be running just a few of the adverts for the Laptops l have in stock. If you need to know more about the laptops l have in stock you can contact me on any of the phone numbers on each of the adverts, or you can check out Solace Communication on , OLX and Konga, these are the place l take time to advertise most of my stock. Remember, each laptop you buy from us from now till this Friday carries a free Flash drive. And on Friday, we will be gate crashing sales prices. That day from 9 Am to 4 PM for each laptop you purchase from us, you get 2k discount and Free Universal Modem. Pls ensure you ask for the modem and your discount when you buy that day. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP ProBook 4430s core i5 Laptop in a very clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 66k PLUS A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE.
 4gb ram
 500gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 super fast 2.5ghz processor speed
 Fingerprint Sensor
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
 HDMI port
VGA port
 14 inch Screen size
 Solid battery life etc.
This lovely machine comes with A FREE 8gb FLASH DRIVE and goes for a non negotiable price of N66,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAY ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage

Re: Cheapest Price Ever On Sparkling London Used Hp Dm4 Core I3 Beast Laptop Bundle by solaceTK(m): 3:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Solace Communication brings to you new arrival from the US, HP Pavilion DV7 core i5 gaming Laptop in a very clean condition at a mouth-watering price of 85k PLUS A FREE Universal Modem.
 6gb ram
 750gb Hard disk
 Intel core i5
 super fast 2.53ghz processor speed
 512mb dedicated Video graphics
webcam
 DVD/CD Rom
 3 USB ports
Fingerprint Sensor
Beat Audio Sub-woofer
 HDMI port
VGA port
 17.3 inch Screen size
 Double cell battery etc.
This gaming machine comes with A FREE Universal Modem and goes for a non negotiable price of N85,000. Pls note that all prices are final and not open for negotiations. If the price is higher than your budget, pls take your time to look for laptop in our store that meets your budget, as we have various ranges of laptops and prices in stock.
Our office address is at SHOP 9 NWACHINEMERE PLAZA BEFORE UNIZIK SCHOOL GATE IFITE AWKA. YOU CAN CALL/WHATSAPP US on 08038711448/07087435148. We usually encourage prospective customers to come to our office to make their purchase, however, those of you who reside outside AWKA but really need our products should call us for a proper arrangement on how to get it, as we offer PAY ON DELIVERY to most part of the country. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idirect (x3 Series Evolution Model) Lnb And Buc For Sale At The Cheapest Price / Sell Your Laptop Here Working Or Dead, Repair Ur Laptop And Buy Here. / The New samsung Solar Powered Mini Laptop, Upto 15hrs Battery Life For 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.