Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Shocking Thing I Noticed @ Nta Event Centre Benin City - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking Thing I Noticed @ Nta Event Centre Benin City (1083 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Thing I Noticed @ Nta Event Centre Benin City by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
I went with my mum to a wedding ceremony which took place @NTA BENIN. To my surprise, the so called Nta event centre was'nt what i expected it to be. I saw some kind of odd structures, unlike what i usually see at other halls i've attended weddings . Upon futher investigation i found out that it was an abadoned News set, probably abadoned due to lack of proper maintenance. So guys do you think lack of maintenance should be a yard stick for the management of Nta benin to use an old news casting set which can still be upgraded and used to broadcast news for social events? I think if they needed an event centre they could've probably build one rather than using an old set as an event centre. Over to you guys

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Brain Plus IQ To Admit These Supplements / Rat Totured For Eating $100 Note (picture) / PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.