Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! (6135 Views)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chijioke Malachi Anyacho

I came online around 1am and saw a notification that a friend made a comment on my post regarding the authenticity of a picture of decomposed bodies of soldiers making round social network as that of the bodies of our 105 missing Soldiers, his comment was a screenshot of a newspaper headline which reads

"VANGUARD,
Nigeria: 46 Soldiers perish in auto crash
23 MAY 2008" with same picture making rounds as that of our missing soldiers.

I thanked him for sharing the screenshot then I downloaded the images to my phone.
But upon studying the screenshot, I noticed something abnormal. The headline,
"NIGERIA(emphasis mine): 46 soldiers perish in Auto crash".

ONE•
Why will a Nigerian news media reporting an incident that happened in Nigeria, use the word NIGERIA as a prefix to the incident?? It's absurd.
You only do that when you are reporting an incident that happened in another country. Immediately I said something is wrong about this screenshot.
Our news has never read "Nigeria: 23 killed by Boko Haram". It only does so when its been reported from outside the country.
Thank God for Google, immediately I set to work.
Search for "May 23 2008" on the Vanguard newspaper website was not successful as they couldn't generate any information from their archive.
Also, search result for "Vanguard newspaper May 23 2006/8" on Google couldn't find that paper or any link to it. (mind you, it's a screenshot, which means it must have been done within the last 36 hours against the backdrop of the missing soldiers news).
This begs the first question,
Where did they get that news to screenshot? definitely not from the internet.

TWO•
I searched "46 Nigerian Soldiers perish in auto crash after returning from Darfur" on Google, while the date May, 2008 matched the accident, it will interest you to note that NO SINGLE NEWS CHANNEL THAT CARRIED THE NEWS OF THE ACCIDENT HAS ANY PICTURE OF DEAD/DECOMPOSED SOLDIERS ATTACHED TO IT. Not even fox news has any image with the news.
This can only mean one thing,
The screenshot of
"VANGUARD,
Nigeria: 46 Soldiers perish in auto crash
23 MAY 2008", being peddled in some quarters to debunk the picture of dead soldiers that is claimed to be that of our missing soldiers, IS A PHOTOSHOP.

They just took the picture in question and slotted it into an unrelated news in order to discredit the picture and deceive Nigerians.
And the fact that the said screenshot originated from the APC camp on Social Network means that the APC is deliberately trying to deceive the Nigeria public and the world at large while trying to cover up the brutal killings of Nigerian soldiers by Boko Haram.

THREE•
The Army uniform in the APC Vanguard Newspaper screenshot was not what the army was wearing to combat as at 2008. So it's as stupid as, a 2008 newspaper with an advert for iPhone 6. Arresa, take note.

FOUR•
The picture that is claimed to be bodies of the 105 soldiers reportedly missing IS NO WHERE ON THE INTERNET.

It is clear that there is a big conspiracy to cover up the killings of Nigeria Soldiers by the Boko Haram sect by the Nigeria Army (who has repeatedly issued contradictory statements regarding this attack), the Nigeria press and the APC.
The question every Nigerian should be asking right now is,
How many cases of missing soldiers did not get reported?
How many of our soldiers have died without us hearing about it?
How many attacks on the army by Boko Haram has been covered up by authorities??
If PremiumTimes had not reported this news EXCLUSIVELY, would we have known it ever happened?

And finally, time has come for us to really ask ourselves and the government in power,
what is really going on with the Nigerian Army in the North East of Nigeria fighting against the Boko Haram?
This deceptions and inconsistencies in reportage must stop.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by DickDastardly(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by ruggedboy01: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Let the confusion continues..... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Soon, the truth will surface

1 Like

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by mandhi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by opiaoku: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi grin giving them apc bastards sleepless night since ngeneukwenu became a bastard she-male cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by anyaekekehinde(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nawa ooh... well I personally heard of 2 Nigerian soldier that have absconded since from battle front since. And nobody (including the top military brass) cared to find out about their whereabout... In naija anything can happen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by luvinhubby(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by chiddye(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
this is just sad, people playing politics with people's life....this soldiers are not just numbers they are people who have relatives and families loved ones, to be sincere that picture does not look like a fire incident, it appears more like what a chemical weapons could to do to a body

and the Nigerian army are not being truthful to us, if this is a chemical weapon boko haram has started to deploy unconventional warfare in this war and the Nigerian army is keeping mute. this is heartbreaking on many levels

NB; people should stop playing politics with lifes

8 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Bigprozzie: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mizmycoli

You have said several times since yesterday that 106 soldiers are dead

Where is your evidence?

What are their names?

Stop wasting our time

27 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by opineflu(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
I blame lie lie mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by arewafederation: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, instead of working relentlessly to discredit the pictures as not those returning from Darfur, why not show us a credible media outlet that posted the pictures as the "missing" 105 soldiers....

You will do well to stop spreading unsubstantiated report.

8 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Ecoplexus: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Chubhie: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm waiting for lai mohammad so I can read in between the lines. Where in heavens name is the lying lai mohammad?

2 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by chaloner(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Funny government: lies will kill dem and APC... Lies lies everywhere , even in d military..its all over and doom to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Bigprozzie: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
And Mizmycoli

Why didn't you tell NL that you plagiarized that article?

This is the source:

http://scannewsnigeria.com/politics/on-apcs-determined-attempt-to-mislead-nigerians-on-the-alleged-kidnap-of-soldiers/

One of the TANoid blogs that have infested the internet

Premium Times was the first newspaper to report the event and they have rightly clarified it after gaining further information from military sources but Mizmycoli in her hate for Nigeria desperately wants it to be true.

smiley

26 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by A7(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
The screenshot is obtained from allafrica.com, it's an archieved article posted by vanguard, and the website is african media outlets publications repository.

The last time Nairaland.com experience technical setbacks and went offline for some days, most of the site threads can be accessed from different sites with collating functions as allafrica.com, you're a witness to that.

The recent features of the site vanguard came to being after an upgrade this year [2015], there is a chance they even have a new domain name also, could it be that vanguard lose some content in the transition process just like nairaland did recently? No? How certain are you they retain all contents?

1 Like

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by QuotaSystem: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyone granting this wailer any audience, have a lot of time on their hands.

Just pained, deeply pained Jonathanians.

8 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Gondonu: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
opiaoku:
MizMyColi grin giving them apc bastards sleepless night since ngeneukwenu became a bastard she-male cheesy
I'm telling you brother.The gravity of this present God-forsaken & irresponsible leadership in Nigeria is so much to bear.You noticed Liar Moh'd,El-Rufai the midget & other fanatics of the satanic APC have all gone dumb? They heightened the propaganda of the BH war now they are sustaining same by propaganda @ the expense of our innocent civilian & military lives.Let it never be well with all those who inflicted this hardship on us in the name of politics.

9 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by opiaoku: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gondonu:
I'm telling you brother.The gravity of this present God-forsaken & irresponsible leadership in Nigeria is so much to bear.You noticed Liar Moh'd,El-Rufai the midget & other fanatics of the satanic APC have all gone dumb? They heightened the propaganda of the BH war now they are sustaining same by propaganda @ the expense of our innocent civilian & military lives.Let it never be well with all those who inflicted this hardship on us in the name of politics.

I just love the way MizMyColi dey hammer them with facts let omenka drink otapiapia if I vex am.

that's how opposition should be played countering the lies of the ruling party not by handling them with kids glove.

ruthless opposition is the key.

7 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Gondonu: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm waiting for lai mohammad so I can read in between the lines. Where in heavens name is the lying lai mohammad?
He has played himself into the heart of this propaganda government & now sitting as "spiritual wickedness in high places" You noticed he has no propaganda to dish out as concerns the present BH onslaught despite being the minister of information?

6 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by PhockPhockMan: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Disjointed Mumbo Jumbo

Illiterate submission without making any sense

Just because you cannot locate the news link does not mean it does not exist. It occurred 7 years ago.

Your reputation on nairaland is tarnished and that is why you are desperately clutching at straws.

You have made categorical statements that 106 Soldiers are dead. Stop wasting our time on the Vanguard evidence.

What are the soldiers' names? Where are their families?

You said you spoke to a Soldier friend (A BIG FAT LIE). Can you tell us what he/she said?

You have no evidence to substantiate your own claim but you opened a thread to discredit others?

Funny woman grin
Shaarrrrraaaaap, if you don't have anything up your head. If you think the Op is wrong, why not bring verifiable evidence to prove her wrong.
See, we're used to APC's well known tradition of lies, deceptions and propaganda.
Will you be saying all these trash if this National embarrassment happened during jonathan's era.

6 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by PhockPhockMan: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Yeah, we're pained because of the bottomless pit APC government is pushing the country into.

9 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Chubhie: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gondonu:
He has played himself into the heart of this propaganda government & now sitting as "spiritual wickedness in high places" You noticed he has no propaganda to dish out as concerns the present BH onslaught despite being the minister of information?
He was sighted the other day blaming his tools--NTA and FRCN. Such a bad workman. With a robust budget and tools with wider reach I wonder what's happening?

Maybe we over estimated him?

2 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Useless ruling party without a clear cut policy on good governance

3 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
The way that APC goon is filling this thread with his posts in a bid to sway opinion is hilarious.

Anyway, continue, you are faceless and as such inconsequential.

Look at the way they are raising non-consequential issues...
Such Compound Unintelligence.

Btw, the name of the owner of the article is in the first line of the post.

5 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by arresa: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Mizmycoli

You have said several times since yesterday that 106 soldiers are dead

Where is your evidence?

What are their names?

Stop wasting our time

They have produced a stolen and random internet picture of 16 men burnt and soaked in oil instead of bodies of 105 dead men shot or beheaded.

Such atrocities we see on BH YouTube video, but our bifraud evil wishers are telling us they are now the media distribution wing of BH.....lmao.

See what hate and bitterness did to them... grin

6 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Scholes007(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi nice one from you. Though i wouldn't want to believe that boko haram inflicted such casualty on NA. But alot has to be answered by fg and NA

5 Likes

Re: Red Alert!!! Don't Be Fooled Nigerians!! by Chubhie: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Quota system, You are one of the many problems plaguing nigeria. To now combine quota system with deaf and dumb loyalty to APC even in the face of evidence to the contrary is beyond insanity.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OSUN RERUN: Jagaban Speaks / SDP Rejects Atiku For President, Backs Duke / Fayemi: No Plan To Sack Workers In Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.