Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

10days Of Dopeness(you Don't Wanna Miss This) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10days Of Dopeness(you Don't Wanna Miss This) (390 Views)

Check Out Our Affordable Entertainment Services You Don't Wanna Miss / Day 4 Of 10days Of Dopeness(free Beat For Rappers And Soul Music Lovers) / 10days Of Free Industry Standard Instrumentals From Ace Prod.southwestson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10days Of Dopeness(you Don't Wanna Miss This) by yapapa: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Day 1: Free Afrobeat off Barz thasouthwestson's #10DaysOfDopeness

"One of the challenges upcoming artists face in Nigeria is having industry standard instrumentals to voice on. I've been there before and I know what it is like, "10days of dopeness" is more like doing my own part in uplifting the Nigerian music industry and it's also my Christmas gift to artists. Voice on the beats, use them anyhow, it's all yours."

thasouthwestson is opening up the floor for his #10DaysOfDopeness collection with an Afrobeat.

"The catchy afro tune is built on elements like leads samples, piano sounds , pads ,vocal samples, drums and percussions along with a live jazz drumkit."

http://delectablemusic.com.ng/2015/11/21/day-1-free-afrobeat-off-barz-thasouthwestsons-10daysofdopeness/

(1) (Reply)

Olamide – Jega / NIGERIAN Video Just Won The Best Video In AUSTRALIA 2015 / MUSIC: Ruqy - Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.