Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters (24959 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Army Officials In Contradictory Claims To Cover Up of missing Soldiers story / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Topeakintola: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Then why did the Premium times director say this?

Clearly some of you are living in denial.

Madam that was before Army provided further info to the Army
What is your personal interest in this?

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
Old and recycled gist.

If you like., quote it from Sahara or ebere news, it's still the same old gist.

We read this from PT yesterday. Our men are back and we've moved on.

Even PT don move on.

Your devilish and evil prayers failed.

God Bless Nigeria and may all the enemies of Nigeria and evil wishers rot in hell....
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
ok
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by chi4ik4(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
APC & Buratai are all clueless. what a shame that the whole giant of Africa lost 105 soldiers at once by tout boko haram & APC led government + Buratai are playing politics with it. God will forever punish APC & Buratai.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Topeakintola: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
Old and recycled gist.

Even PT don move on.

God Bless Nigeria and may all the enemies of Nigeria and evil wishers rot in hell....
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Flets: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
After propaganda comes reality

2 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
ajepako:
SR spewing dirts on its pay master?

Is someone angry at someone at the top?

Because, to SR , this administration is god-sent to the 'change chanters'

Anyway, karma is a biatch..

Only f.o.o ls think SR is partisan
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yeah,quiet okay something went wrong but thankfully they are back to their normal posts. So wailers make una continue wailing.

GOD bless N.A

GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
are the soldiers back now?
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Topeakintola:

No offence, but I think you just asked me a dumb question.

If the Army had addressed that part, why did SR bother with putting it in their report.

Btw, I see SR is merely playing to the gallery.
If they had contacted confirmed sources in the NA before publishing this, then they are not being entirely truthful and open!

Take it or Leave.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Topeakintola: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

No offence, but I think you just asked me a dumb question.

If the Army had addressed that part, why did SR bother with putting it in their report.

Btw, I see SR is merely playing to the gallery.
If they had contacted confirmed sources in the NA before publishing this, then they are not being entirely truthful and open!

Take it or Leave.

Ok since you have resorted to abuse then its fine.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by limamintruth: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
100+ nigerian soldiers missing? shocked

Lalle kam! This is indeed a big dent on buhari's administration cos its first of it kind!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Don't know what to say
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Bolade005: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Then why did the Premium times director say this?

Clearly some of you are living in denial.
You're the one living in denial.

So just because the Managing editor said he's going to stand by its story makes it to be true?

It shouldn't be too hard to ascertain the truth if actually 105 soldiers in a particular unit went missing, where/what is their proof?

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by chiefmidwife: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
They are so uncoordinated that they can't give one single statement.

It is obvious that the biggest set back to Nigeria's war against Boko Haram is a total lack of sound and intelligent officers.

Quota system will destroy this country
On point
Nigeria cannot allow you to be what you want to be bc of where you come from or no oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MizMyColi(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Topeakintola:

Ok since you have resorted to abuse then its fine.

Goodluck

No
You insulted me and my sensibilities first by insinuating I might have a personal gain for blowing the whistle on this.

What sane human being will ride on personal gains when it concerns human life and that of a loved one in Baga presently?

Bros, please don't get me angrier.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Topeakintola: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bolade005:

You're the one living in denial.

So just because the Managing editor said he's going to stand by its story makes it to be true?

It shouldn't be too hard to ascertain the truth if actually 105 soldiers in a particular unit went missing, where/what is their proof?

Plus SR just copied PT's news report

They don't have any new information.

The Army has said that their men are back. I will believe that over any rumours

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Topeakintola: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

No
You insulted me and my sensibilities first by insinuating I might have a personal gain for blowing the whistle on this.

What sane human being will ride on personal gains when it concerns human life and that of a loved one in Baga presently?

Bros, please don't get me angrier.
Thanks.

And what will happen when you get angrier?

Personal interest and not gain. Its English Ma'am.

Blow what whistle? PT reported it ,not you. Who are you?

Anyway lets stop quoting each other. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Redoil: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
Old and recycled gist.

Even PT don move on.

product of faild quota system. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Bolade005: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Topeakintola:

Plus SR just copied PT's news report

They don't have any new information.

The Army has said that their men are back. I will believe that over any rumours
My brother don't mind them. They added nothing to what was circulated yesterday so I wonder why anyone would take this news serious.

If SR wants us to believe 105 soldiers actually went missing, we hear them, atleast they're back and that's all that matters.
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by rozayx5(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
mizmycoli
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by rozayx5(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

You are scared and tensed up.. Lol
Chill
No be me write am
I was on Sahara reporters few minutes ago and I saw it and I did copy and paste.
I wish no man evil
I didn't write the news
It's from your own Sahara reporters
Ewo ni temi

But I understand your frustration. You didn't believe such a news can come out under the regime of your Savior buhari.
Your soul has constantly being embarrassed, tormented and terrorized by that news since yesterday.... Oh what a shame
Psychophancy is the greatest form of mental imprisonment.

I feel for you.

if it happened last year arresa wud believe it grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arsetalks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
You have to given it to Premium times and Saharareporters, they have done good jobs. Even then those with agenda claim their stories are false and then praise them when they release statements against parties they do not support.

If truly the soldiers were missing, it means as usual the army do not have enough equipments and have to run for their lives, it is another reason why Dasuki and Alex Badesh should go to jail. They risked our lives, not only the that of the patriotic soldiers but that of all of us. They and whoever culpable in the arms purchase deal should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:

if it happened last year arresa wud believe it grin cheesy grin
Lol
Don't mind the clown arresa.

The dude has been involved in a futile campaign to shut every body up and make sure we quickly forgot about it. And his uncle is neither the minister of defence nor information.
When I read his post I just laugh

I wish the report is not true anyway. But the responses of Nigerian Army officials is not different from the response a teenager caught disturbing class would give when called to question.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by NNPCFACTS: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
December deadline loading
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MizMyColi(f): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
rozayx5:
mizmycoli

Lolz
I'm here.

Wah Guan.
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arsetalks(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jacide:
Bunch of clowns. If na to beat up unarmed civilians them go carry first.
Although I do not support civilians been maltreated but let's be honest, if those guys run for their lives, they should not be be blamed. When some idiotts were busy embezzling money meant for arms, the last administration could have stopped it but off course, stealing is never corruption.

The irony of these whole mess is GEJ and PDP fans criticising this even in actual sense what we are experiencing now is an after effect of GEJ's mismanagment of our sovereign wealth.

All I know is, Nigeria will be great.
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arsetalks(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
ajepako:
SR spewing dirts on its pay master?

Is someone angry at someone at the top?

Because, to SR , this administration is god-sent to the 'change chanters'

Anyway, karma is a biatch..

No, you are wrong. You people's sentimentality never allowed you all to see. PT and SR have been the best news media outlets we have in this country. But have done their jobs. When APC f*cks up, they say it and same for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by OnReflection: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Topeakintola:

You are asking the NL spokesperson of a morally bankrupt Shadow Cabinet what her personal interest is?
You need to be brought up to speed on the antecedents of this individual, brethren/sistren.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Gondonu: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
Old and recycled gist.

Even PT don move on.

My friend wake up to reality undecided
Ass-licking propaganda will only added to the pains of their love ones.My cousin is also missing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Gondonu: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
chi4ik4:
APC & Buratai are all clueless. what a shame that the whole giant of Africa lost 105 soldiers at once by tout boko haram & APC led government + Buratai are playing politics with it. God will forever punish APC & Buratai.
Amen son.

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gondonu:
My friend wake up to reality undecided
Ass-licking propaganda will only added to the pains of their love ones.My cousin is also missing.

Ah. I am sorry about this. I just hope they are safe and have truly returned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.