Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters (24958 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Army Officials In Contradictory Claims To Cover Up of missing Soldiers story / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by aloeman15(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Whatever the truth, the news we all seem to have missed is that the army was attacked!
How did it happen?
Were they all sleeping without sentries?
Was it an ambush while in enemy territory?
Why haven't they shown a simple video of the men at morning parade after they returned, to dispel all doubt?
Note that nov 29 marks 6 months in govt. If you have money to bail out states, pay off oil marketers and run the legislature can you still claim that dasuki is the reason soldiers are poorly kitted with small arms? Or that gej is to blame for all the confusing reports?
Look, whomever you voted for became a non-issue after inauguration. We ALL have a duty to hold our public SERVANTS accountable AT ALL TIMES-
Unless the federal govt is still on their honeymoon?

4 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by mirabel001(f): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
liars kwontinus
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by sonyoung: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na wa... when u want to enrol into NA, they will be doing their ojoro.. they put people wee no Sabi anything...

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by pedrilo: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
God will punish all of u for votin dis kind of change

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by tonychristopher: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
I could remember when I wanted to join military those days they said that I have to have contact with one general and that discouraged me...thank lord that I did not join them. The tribalism and nepotism has killed all the fabric of this nation and military isn't left behind . it's in Nigeria we have general that shed tears

They can't even make a simple coordinated statement to the press ...why ?

This is not a good sign. Some people must tell us the truth

The gallant soiders are trying and Nigerian must know if the have lost casualties. They should not post the picture that they don't have casualties. This is a war situation and not a drill so there must be casualties

6 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Then why did the Premium times director say this?

Clearly some of you are living in denial.

Jonathan is not there for them to blame again. All this is happening right under the nose of Buhari their lord and saviour.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by tonychristopher: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
I see reasons why I still did not vote APC and no regrets whatsoever.

They said they will wipe out the boko boys in a deadline...let them supply us fuel first before they make it their phantom 40 naira

Propagandist

5 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by tonychristopher: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah,quiet okay something went wrong but thankfully they are back to their normal posts. So wailers make una continue wailing.

GOD bless N.A

GOD bless Nigeria.

They can sell u a dummy cheaply

Show us the men

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
tonychristopher:
I could remember when I wanted to join military those days they said that I have to have contact with one general and that discouraged me...thank lord that I did not join them. The tribalism and nepotism has killed all the fabric of this nation and military isn't left behind . it's in Nigeria we have general that shed tears

They can't even make a simple coordinated statement to the press ...why ?

This is not a good sign. Some people must tell us the truth

The gallant soiders are trying and Nigerian must know if the have lost casualties. They should not post the picture that they don't have casualties. This is a war situation and not a drill so there must be casualties

This is beautiful post

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by tonychristopher: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

This is beautiful post

Thank you.

Just said it the way it is . these guys are not professional
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Pastis: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
If NA refutes the PT story, why are they not making arrests yet? We have lost gallant men and we are trading words left and right instead of facing the problem head on. They better start yelling us the truth so we can arrange our prayer points accordingly. PRAY FOR OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS.

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Googleus(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lord ve mercy

2 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

At no point in our two reports on the matter did PREMIUM TIMES say the soldiers were killed. We merely reported that they were missing.

PREMIUM TIMES gathered that the commanding officer, alongside a few other soldiers, emerged from the bush in a van several hours after the encounter.

It was also gathered that some injured soldiers were taken to the 7 Division hospital in Borno State.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193559-nigerias-defence-chief-olonishakin-speaks-on-soldiers-who-went-missing-after-battle-with-boko-haram.html

The same PT today said gathered that the commanding officer, alongside a few other soldiers, emerged from the bush in a van several hours after the encounter.

Look at this ecoli bacteria.....lmao.

After you deceptively and crookedly peddled your lies and stolen internet picture of 16 men soaked in oil and burnt with their skin peeled instead of the 105 men you devilishly claimed were killed (GOD forbid), now you are ignorantly circulating stale gist and quoting PT when in fact PT have moved on after gathering that our brave men have returned and joined their unit.

You can twist and stew in your evil desire as much as you want, you can wish evil on our men and women in uniform all you want, but God doesn't reward evil and evil people.
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

The question is, why did the same PT said this today..?

PREMIUM TIMES gathered that the commanding officer, alongside a few other soldiers, emerged from the bush in a van several hours after the encounter.

It was also gathered that some injured soldiers were taken to the 7 Division hospital in Borno State.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193559-nigerias-defence-chief-olonishakin-speaks-on-soldiers-who-went-missing-after-battle-with-boko-haram.html
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
At no point in our two reports on the matter did PREMIUM TIMES say the soldiers were killed. We merely reported that they were missing.

Even PT don begin backpedal...

The question now is where did your evil people and scums get your story from? grin

Sounds like you are on your own cos even PT dey wash hand comot for mata.. grin

See your miserably life... grin
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MizMyColi(f): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:

Look at this ecoli bacteria.....lmao.

Aresa
Is it true that you're a Remi Tinubu Pant Sniffer?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:

Aresa
[/s]

Oponu disgusting and despicable lair...

Go home and ask the dogs that conceived you...

lol @ this worthless scumbag trying to shift mata...
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MizMyColi(f): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Oponu disgusting and despicable lair...

Go home and ask the dogs that conceived you...

lol @ this worthless scumbag trying to shift mata...

Abeg stop all this your childish rants.

Even a Nursery Two Pupil has more sanity than you right now.
Just answer the question and let's get on with.

1. Is it true that You are a Remi Tinubu Pant Sniffer.

2. I heard you're an Alausa CameraMan, how true is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:

[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3101682_pmb_jpeg43a539daf3cc6667f119c8a52734a6a2
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Earthkumy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Naija I hail oh

Meanwhile Buhari have borrows $3b without doing anything www.nairaland.com/2753120/buhari-far-borrowed-3b-without

2 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MichealEmeritus: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3101682_pmb_jpeg43a539daf3cc6667f119c8a52734a6a2

AMEN!!!!

All the enemies of Nigeria can go AND DIE!!!
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Earthkumy:
Naija I hail oh

Meanwhile Buhari have borrows $3b without doing anything
www.nairaland.com/2753120/buhari-far-borrowed-3b-without

You clowns need to spend more time in your elementary school instead of running trolling on the internet with your chinko phones..

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by judiciarypalava: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
At least under GEJ their lives were speared through tactical withdrawal. But now, they sheepishly stayed to form hero and this is the result.
The record NA casualty ever since BH started operation.
The lying federal government of Nigeria

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MichealEmeritus: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lalasticlala Seun

This poster has broken rules 1,2 and 3

She has been abusing posters for the last 2 days and no action

Can u delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by arresa: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
judiciarypalava:
At least under GEJ their lives were speared through tactical withdrawal. But now, they sheepishly stayed to form hero and this is the result.
The record NA casualty ever since BH started operation.
The lying federal government of Nigeria

RIP to the dead.
[/s]

Save your evil rant for your kind....
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by judiciarypalava: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by judiciarypalava: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

Another version of wailer evolving.

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nigerian media,both online and print should go to battle front to report first hand and professional journalism.They shouldn't be in Lagos and abuja and be reporting hearsay about maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by IAMTHEHERO: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

God bless you my sister.You have been vindicated thousand times.That Aresa is a disgrace to everyone that knows him.He is a disgrace to Nigeria, a disgrace to humanity. All those that wish you evil for saying the truth,those evils will hunt them and their unborn generations down .Those zombies are the real enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by sacostyles(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:
Old and recycled gist.

If you like., quote it from Sahara or ebere news, it's still the same old gist.

We read this from PT yesterday. Our men are back and we've moved on.

Even PT don move on.

Your devilish and evil prayers failed.

God Bless Nigeria and may all the enemies of Nigeria and evil wishers rot in hell....

honestly my brother... i don't understand these people sometimes... statements like their's all over the place makes it seem as if Nigerians are unpatriotic... let's keep praying for Nigeria instead of expecting her to fail... it's the only 'earthly' home most of us have... Baifra has not yet been realized and I think Germany has enough people already seeking asylum angry endtime mentality

Anyway we are permitted to air our opinions even when they are misguided, just as officials are permitted to make a few mistakes in reporting issues, as long as they are not detrimental to the nation-state.

Nov 20, http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193518-missing-soldiers-return-rejoin-unit-army.html
Nov 21, http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193559-nigerias-defence-chief-olonishakin-speaks-on-soldiers-who-went-missing-after-battle-with-boko-haram.html
Re: Missing Soldier:Nigerian Army Officials In Contradictory Claims-Sahara Reporters by MichealEmeritus: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aresa

Lalasticlala Seun

This poster has broken rules 1,2 and 3

She has been abusing posters for the last 2 days and no action

Can u delete the post and deal with the poster

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud / As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.