Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,119 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband (2625 Views)

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband by EfemenaXY: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mindfulness:

If they pay me money for wearing these ugly bricks, I will wear them too but I won't damage my spine for free. grin

I prefer those ones occasionally.

[img]http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/980x490/54a752560309b_-_elle-high-heels-h-elh.jpg[/img]

Without the gold and not so high. I love elegance and elegance means simplicity. wink cheesy

These are much better, but you'll be tottering around.

I wear heels at work too, but not this high, and certainly not on my way to work. I wear trainers, then when I get to the office, trade them for my pumps. smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

These are much better, but you'll be tottering around.

I wear heels at work too, but not this high, and certainly not on my way to work. I wear trainers, then when I get to the office, trade them for my pumps. smiley smiley

Pumps are lovely too. cheesy I have them in different colors. smiley

I wear shoes without heels on the daily basis but I do love to dress up on weekends. cool wink smiley cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband by EfemenaXY: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
I do love high heels though. But I tend to be less "free" with them. And worry more about the heels wearing out. That's why I tend to reserve them for the office. I do it the lazy way. I've got a couple of high heels at my bottom drawer at work so it's less hassle.

Check out my profile pic. That an example of what I wear at work. Not too high and not too low. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:
I do love high heels though. But I tend to be less "free" with them. And worry more about the heels wearing out. That's why I tend to reserve them for the office. I do it the lazy way. I've got a couple of high heels at my bottom drawer at work so it's less hassle.

Check out my profile pic. That an example of what I wear at work. Not too high and not too low. smiley

Not too high and too low is how I like shoes to be most of the time. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Married For 30 Years Reveals How She Dealt With Cheating Husband by byvan03: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Thank you guys/babe cheesy for saving me the stress of typing cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfume Deal Of The Day!!! / How Do I Cope With Anxiety / How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.