Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,089 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

A Clarion Call To All Biafran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call To All Biafran (1594 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Promised All Biafran Children This Today / IPOB Protest: "All Biafran Should Switch Off Mobile Devices On That Day" / Federal Government To Merge With Facebook To Stop All Biafran Facebook Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
A CLARION CALL TO ALL BIAFRANS

Fellow compathriots, the increased agitation for the creation of the Sovereign State of Biafra is no longer news to almost every living soul in the entire universe.
Irrespective of the view anybody/group may have towards this movement, the fact remains that the action is lawful, for according to the United Nations Charter, of which Nigeria is a signatory to, individuals/group have the right to self-determination.

Nigeria is currently made up of 36 States plus the Federal Capital. Out of this number, Biafra land is only but 10 States. Within this 10 Biafran Sates comes the resources (oil revenue) for taking care of all the entire 37 States.
Notwithstanding the above fact, the Northerners and their cohorts from the South West never valued this beautiful land called Biafra, neither do they value their people. The only time someone from this part of the country (Biafra) managed to rise to the number one position in the country (GEJ), it was as if heaven were let loose on him. He was treated as if he is a slave in his own country. All their plot was to see to his downfall. And when he struggled to finish his first tenure, he of course decided to seek for a second term in office, which is legitimate. This same regions (North & West), collided to work against him.

Evidently, the outcome of that election have made the people of Biafra a slave in the so called Nigeria. For so far, out of over 40 political appointments made by the "Northern-Nigeria" government (apart from the constitutional Ministerial appointments), just about four (4) of them are from the land of Biafra(This include: SA on Senate Matters, SA on Niger Delta Affairs, Actingg Head of Service & erstwhile NNPC GMD).

It is not unexpected that some Biafran elites are speaking against the movement, the reason is clear, they are definitely benefiting from the current arrangement and of course do not know what will become of them in the new Biafra. Certainly their unguided utterances will not in any way deter the common masses, led by Nnamdi Kalu, in achieving the country of their dream.

All the 37 States in Nigeria today depends on the revenue from Biafra land. When this dream come to fruition, the resources that were hitherto being used across the 37 states will then be focused on just 10 States of BIAFRA... do you know what that mean? Before the next five (5) years, Biafra will have turned to the Dubai of Africa. And this is the reason why they want us to remain in the zoo!
But we shall certainly gain our freedom!!

We support BIAFRA!!!

Biafran Students Movement (BSM)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
I see a revolution that no one can stop coming in Nigeria... T.B. Joshua

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by benega: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Everfrank(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
You are a fool to count the South south states as Biafra land.. Mind you Biafra or whatever you decide to call yourselves consist of only five states. You better get this fact into your head as we the people of the South south do not identify with any Biafra.
Our people never forget how during the brief reign of Biafra Igbos enslaved us and treated us as a conquered people. A clarion call is hereby made to all people of the South south- the Ijaws, the Itshekiris, the Ibibios , the Ikwerres etc to dissociate our land from these fraudsters and take our own destiny in our hands. We can be a Dubai on our own. These guys are fraudsters and not trustworthy as they are eying our oil as the basis for their Biafra. That's why instead of demonstrating in their land they chose to do it in our states.
Nigeria started on a good footing but for the Igbos and their greed. They brought the military into politics via the 1966 coup and the civil war of 1967-1970 thereby corrupting our democracy. They are equally responsible for everything evil in Nigeria today- from contraband to fake drugs, from Yahoo yahoo to kidnapping, from armed robbery to piracy, from stealing to baby factories just name it. We reject evil in its totality. People of South south be warned. If you shake hand with a leper he will embrace you and infect you with leprosy. Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Everfrank:
You are a fool to count the South south states as Biafra land.. Mind you Biafra or whatever you decide to call yourselves consist of only five states. You better get this fact into your head as we the people of the South south do not identify with any Biafra.
Our people never forget how during the brief reign of Biafra Igbos enslaved us and treated us as a conquered people. A clarion call is hereby made to all people of the South south- the Ijaws, the Itshekiris, the Ibibios , the Ikwerres etc to dissociate our land from these fraudsters and take our own destiny in our hands. We can be a Dubai on our own. These guys are fraudsters and not trustworthy as they are eying our oil as the basis for their Biafra. That's why instead of demonstrating in their land they chose to do it in our states.
Nigeria started on a good footing but for the Igbos and their greed. They brought the military into politics via the 1966 coup and the civil war of 1967-1970 thereby corrupting our democracy. They are equally responsible for everything evil in Nigeria today- from contraband to fake drugs, from Yahoo yahoo to kidnapping, from armed robbery to piracy, from stealing to baby factories just name it. We reject evil in its totality. People of South south be warned. If you shake hand with a leper he will embrace you and infect you with leprosy. Be warned!
who are u ? Identify urself and tribe pls .. Am from ur so called southsouth too .. Am an Igbo man from Egbema Rivers state and we're in full support if Biafra

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Land grabbers grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Everfrank:
U are just a compound complicated fool and certainly a slave to the Northern empire!
U don't belong to my own south south!
Shame on you!!!

8 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by ikechu1278: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Euro31:
who are u ? Identify urself and tribe pls .. Am from ur so called southsouth too .. Am an Igbo man from Egbema Rivers state and we're in full support if Biafra

He's not even from south south. The coward is from core North but Biafra don turn am "SS".

Shameless thing

Abeg OP I support you and Biafra

I and every asaba/anioma man will die for Biafra if needed be

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
@Everfrank, shame on you, you are not from the ss. Nawa oo, this oyel wey una dey drink dey chak una oo.

See how you have suddenly become 'We SS' because of oyel, lmao.

8 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mods pls u guys should help us promote this!
Biafra is our country
Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
ikechu1278:

He's not even from south south. The coward is from core North but Biafra don turn am "SS".

Shameless thing

Thanks for exposing the stupid Jihadist

3 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
ikechu1278:

Shameless thing

and I was busy quoting the fool ..

They think their divide and Rule tactics will work in this 21st century ....
We are wiser now !!

5 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by ikechu1278: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Euro31:
and I was busy quoting the fool ..

They think their divide and Rule tactics will work in this 21st century ....
We are wiser now !!

You dey mind am . that's why I don't even listen or address them anymore.

The only ppl that still care to listen to am is SE and till date, I still do not know why

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chrisilo:
Mods pls u guys should help us promote this!
Biafra is our country

Promote what? Biafra? My friend, you will have to relocate to Cameroon or Israel to do that - Anuofia! grin

Believe T.B Joshua at your own peril - A false prophet who couldn't see the tragedy in his backyard is giving you hope. grin
Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zoharariel:

Promote what? Biafra? My friend, you will have to relocate to Cameroon or Israel to do that - Anuofia! grin

Believe T.B Joshua at your own peril - A false prophet who couldn't see the tragedy in his backyard is giving you hope. grin

Your eyes go soon clear wen u pple ar left with only cows as source of foreign earning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lalasticlala....
Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by explorer250(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Everfrank:
sorry/we/the/south/south/igbos/are/for/biafra

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Land grabbers grin grin
And Oyel thieves grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by vanunu: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Everfrank:
Our people never forget how during the brief reign of Biafra Igbos enslaved us and treated us as a conquered people. A clarion call is hereby made to all people of the South south- the Ijaws, the Itshekiris, the Ibibios , the Ikwerres etc to dissociate our land from these fraudsters and take our own destiny in our

hands. We can be a Dubai on our own. These guys are fraudsters and not trustworthy as they are eying our oil as the basis for their Biafra. That's why instead of demonstrating in their land they chose to do it in our states.

Where are u from? I am from Etche in Rivers state and I am a Biafran.

2 Likes

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2015
vanunu:

Where are u from? I am from Etche in Rivers state and I am a Biafran.
Don't border urself He is a Jihadist

1 Share

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2015
The zoo must fall
Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Delafruita(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Chrisilo:
The zoo must fall
the reality is the southsouth states will remain a part of nigeria even if the Igbos secede.biafra was never a country so the supposed boundaries of 1967 have no bearing on current realities.but if there is one thing I am sure of,its that the Igbos will never succeed in a referendum even though I sincerely hope they succeed.i am one of those who doesn't believe in generalisation but with the igbos,it seems there is a common denominator found in them.pride,arrogance and an absolute lack of decorum and respect for others.they like to play the victim card and have an inordinate ambition to lord it over everyone.its true the igbos are astute commercially and whether we like it or not,they are not just industrious but have a communal way of dragging those at the lower rung of society to success.only an igbo man will bring ten boys from the village who are not related to him by blood to the city to come learn trade from him and then after some years,he sets them up in their own trade.that is why the igbos don't have super billionaires but they have lots of millionaires young and old.
Will Nigeria quake without the igbos,definitely.But Nigeria will not collapse and the igbos that are outside igboland will rather remain where they are and continue to do their businesses.

Over the years I have had over 30 tenants come and go with almost all ofthem been igbo and currently I have nine igbo tenants so I know quite a bit of what I am talking about.almost all my neighbours are igbo,my representative at the house of assembly in lagos state is igbo just as a majority of myclients and friends are igbo.from my interaction with all this people and most of my customers in alaba international market and trade fair market,Biafra nation isn't for them.its for those who don't understand the implications to the average igbo man ekeing out a living in a dysfunctional nigeria.the circumstances affecting the igbo man affects every other person innigeria but IPOB people act like it's just them that are affected

1 Like

Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Delafruita:
the reality is the southsouth states will remain a part of nigeria even if the Igbos secede.biafra was never a country so the supposed boundaries of 1967 have no bearing on current realities.but if there is one thing I am sure of,its that the Igbos will never succeed in a referendum even though I sincerely hope they succeed.i am one of those who doesn't believe in generalisation but with the igbos,it seems there is a common denominator found in them.pride,arrogance and an absolute lack of decorum and respect for others.they like to play the victim card and have an inordinate ambition to lord it over everyone.its true the igbos are astute commercially and whether we like it or not,they are not just industrious but have a communal way of dragging those at the lower rung of society to success.only an igbo man will bring ten boys from the village who are not related to him by blood to the city to come learn trade from him and then after some years,he sets them up in their own trade.that is why the igbos don't have super billionaires but they have lots of millionaires young and old.
Will Nigeria quake without the igbos,definitely.But Nigeria will not collapse and the igbos that are outside igboland will rather remain where they are and continue to do their businesses.

Over the years I have had over 30 tenants come and go with almost all ofthem been igbo and currently I have nine igbo tenants so I know quite a bit of what I am talking about.almost all my neighbours are igbo,my representative at the house of assembly in lagos state is igbo just as a majority of myclients and friends are igbo.from my interaction with all this people and most of my customers in alaba international market and trade fair market,Biafra nation isn't for them.its for those who don't understand the implications to the average igbo man ekeing out a living in a dysfunctional nigeria.the circumstances affecting the igbo man affects every other person innigeria but IPOB people act like it's just them that are affected
Let a referendum be conducted and u will be wowed by the result
Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
And Oyel thieves grin grin

Hehehe
Re: A Clarion Call To All Biafran by tck2000(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
Be damn

(1) (Reply)

(pic) When You Hear That Dasuki Has Mentioned Your Father's Name / This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition / FOX NEWS...Nigerian Separatists Claim Police Kill 8 In Biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.