Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My First Encounter With A Mermaid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First Encounter With A Mermaid (12005 Views)

First Encounter With A Virgin / . / Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Encounter With A Mermaid by godofwar666(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Please disregard the errors cause I'm using my phone to type this, Thanks.

Way back in 1997 I travelled to my cousin's new site, at ilesha ijasha osun, I went on vacation so the next day we went to the farm to do some farming with their farmers and some other labourers, after the farming my cousin told me that; there is a river down town we can go there and cool off then I was like lol! I can't cause I can't swim he told me to follow him then we go together...... Before getting there I was hearing a sound of water falls, he told me to come nearer then we got to the river no one was there only both of us. He quickly off is clothes and ran into the river as if he was mad! I was scared I but I later off mine too but I can't come in so he came back to me and said to me that why am I behaving like a fool that I should enter so I later enter but just the water side cause I can't go into the deep side then after some minutes he took is clothes and told he's going home so he wore is clothes while am still in the river enjoying the cold and cool river...

I said to him that I will meet him soon, he insist but he later go, minutes later I took my clothes then I started wearing it one after d other then I heard some sound from the river some strange sound very different from the one from the water fall so I stop then I wait but the sound was somehow but pleasant then I saw a woman coming out from the middle of the small river, her hair was different, her eyes so different from other humans, but mere looking at her she looks so different, I stayed but I was in shock, shaking then she came out I saw her(she has a tale and the upper part is woman' part) crawling close to a small rock she sees me but she didn't say anything she goes to d rock and I saw her looking around and she screams!!! The Scream was so annoying so I cover my ears with my hands then she head some noise (that was my cousin shouting my name and coming for me) then she quickly crawl faster and entered d river...... Then my cousin saw me and ask me what happened I told him nothing that night I couldn't sleep the next day I told my cousin' to contact my parent to come and take me back to lagos........ Since then I started reading novels journal and doing and making research on these creatures cause am still shocked and somehow amazed by the Creature, I don't know why she didn't harm me.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by domopps(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op your encounter with what.......!

Cheeeeers
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Say what now?

Slowly put that crack pipe down grin

9 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by OCTAVO: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
The mermaid liked you.

2 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2015

Yeah. Yesterday I also saw a winged creature bearing a semblance to humans - gee I thought I saw an angel.

3 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lol this is not a strange thing,mermaid are harmless I av experienced that severally

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by sirthisthickkal: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
.. Sirthisthickkal encounter with a vampire... Coming soon grin

*sips zobo *

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by obiorathesubtle: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
Lol this is not a strange thing,mermaid are harmless I av experienced that severally
oooh! Great queen! I never knew you're on NAIRAland
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by obiorathesubtle: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
lipsrsealed wow! And I thought mermaids were just myth
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
oooh! Great queen! I never knew you're on NAIRAland
sorry!I'm not da queen
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:

are you guys thinking what i am thinking

This poster fit be...............

I no say anything oooh. No come 4 my dream abeg ooh!!
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
basbone:

are you guys thinking what i am thinking

This poster fit be...............

I no say anything oooh. No come 4 my dream abeg ooh!!
lolzzz see this one oo,u dey fear?huh,mermaid are harmless and very friendly,they only appear to people they like ok?
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by godofwar666(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
So sad. People don't believe in reality
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by obiorathesubtle: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
sorry!I'm not da queen
so, how have you experienced mermaids severally?
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
lolzzz see this one oo,u dey fear?huh,mermaid are harmless and very friendly,they only appear to people they like ok?

how you have such knowledge and write with boldness about mermaids is what still baffles me
I know they exist cos ive had such similar experience with a mermaid at igwu river in igbere, bende L.G.A one xmas time like that, but how you know theyre harmless..........you're certainly one of them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
so, how have you experienced mermaids severally?
sorry sir,I don't think I can say this here,that's story for another dae,bt honestly they are real and harmless,just pray u meet with one someday and u will grow to like em,they dnt just come to anybody just like that, if they dnt like the person wish u gudluck on that
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
basbone:

how you have such knowledge and write with boldness about mermaids is what still baffles me
I know they exist cos ive had such similar experience with a mermaid at igwu river in igbere, bende L.G.A one xmas time like that, but how you know theyre harmless..........you're certainly one of them undecided
yep I knw they are harmless cos I av met with dem severally till date,and my family are aware of it,they are the most friendly creatures in the whole wide world except if only u offend them lest they strike,abeg dnt want to talk much cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by obiorathesubtle: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
sorry sir,I don't think I can say this here,that's story for another dae,bt honestly they are real and harmless,just pray u meet with one someday and u will grow to like em,they dnt just come to anybody just like that, if they dnt like the person wish u gudluck on that
I abhor certain prayers, I think I'll pass, thank you!

Harmless mermaids? Next we'll hear of microscopic elephants.

3 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I abhor certain prayers, I think I'll pass, thank you!

Harmless mermaids? Next we'll hear of microscopic elephants.
Kk
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by SporaD8: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
Several did you say?!
You are from which state?
I ask out of curious interest.
if you don't mind, PM me let's chat private.
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
SporaD8:

Several did you say?!
You are from which state?
I ask out of curious interest.
if you don't mind, PM me let's chat private.
my state isn't neccesary,if u must knw they can be every where land or water even in ur house

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Do u think u can fool us like Victor Uwaifo or sumthin. Abeg go sleep. If u see mami water ehn never never run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:

pls post a topic about mermaids and save us unnecessary curiosity
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by SporaD8: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
my state isn't neccesary,if u must knw they can be every where land or water even in ur house
oh c'mon don't be naughty! I only tryna know your state cos mermaid sightings is very much peculiar to some states.
Would you mind we chat in private or here is OK by you?
I've got loads of question to SK you on the subject.
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Richy4(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
OP Maybe you have watched too much of " Little Mermaid" both Part one and two and it was affecting you. and that could be the period that movie was made and it was popular in the market. I don't blame you the cartoon was really nice. I still watch.......
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by ihatebuhari(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
demons that my great Jehovah cast down

I pity u
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
demons that my great Jehovah cast down

I pity u
take a good look at ur monker,and u are here claiming christianity pity ur self not me,jehovah ko,munafiki

4 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by ihatebuhari(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
take a good look at ur monker,and u are here claiming christianity pity ur self not me,jehovah ko,munafiki
lol I know u are one of those terrorist

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol I know u are one of those terrorist
looooooozzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Erums(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
never seen one, heard Deyre spiritual....howcome you're seeing them like ya friends
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Admiral49(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lienus na hollywood or bollywood OH I 4GET NA NOLLYWOOD.
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by truelovecom: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
menabae:
yep I knw they are harmless cos I av met with dem severally till date,and my family are aware of it,they are the most friendly creatures in the whole wide world except if only u offend them lest they strike,abeg dnt want to talk much cheers

Wow, it seems you know them very well.

Abeg hook me up with one, I want a mermaid girlfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? / Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.