Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

My First Encounter With A Mermaid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First Encounter With A Mermaid (12006 Views)

First Encounter With A Virgin / . / Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by ahamonyeka(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2015
My dog bingo is asking who are we going to believe between you and prof.victor uwaifo?

2 Likes

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by fexyrich(m): 2:09am On Nov 22, 2015
I rebuke mermaid spirit from you in jesus name..You are certainly one of them..Pls which river are you from??End time ladies
menabae:
my state isn't neccesary,if u must knw they can be every where land or water even in ur house
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by fexyrich(m): 2:16am On Nov 22, 2015
Men have got to be very careful some comments am seeing here shows me that these things we watch in movies are real..some women we see everyday and admire are from the sea and are out to destroy men..Not everyone we see is a human being.these deamons still exist in human form..Cos i wonder how someone would know so much about mermaid spirits if she is not one of them..And someone would see their beauty and marry them not knowing what one is going into..Endtime indeed!!

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by SporaD8: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
menabae:
my state isn't neccesary,if u must knw they can be every where land or water even in ur house
Should I just assume you didn't receive my last mail to you?
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
SporaD8:

Should I just assume you didn't receive my last mail to you?
I av replied u sir
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by oshe11: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
godofwar666:
Please disregard the errors cause I'm using my phone to type this, Thanks.

Way back in 1997 I travelled to my cousin's new site, at ilesha ijasha osun, I went on vacation so the next day we went to the farm to do some farming with their farmers and some other labourers, after the farming my cousin told me that; there is a river down town we can go there and cool off then I was like lol! I can't cause I can't swim he told me to follow him then we go together...... Before getting there I was hearing a sound of water falls, he told me to come nearer then we got to the river no one was there only both of us. He quickly off is clothes and ran into the river as if he was mad! I was scared I but I later off mine too but I can't come in so he came back to me and said to me that why am I behaving like a fool that I should enter so I later enter but just the water side cause I can't go into the deep side then after some minutes he took is clothes and told he's going home so he wore is clothes while am still in the river enjoying the cold and cool river...

I said to him that I will meet him soon, he insist but he later go, minutes later I took my clothes then I started wearing it one after d other then I heard some sound from the river some strange sound very different from the one from the water fall so I stop then I wait but the sound was somehow but pleasant then I saw a woman coming out from the middle of the small river, her hair was different, her eyes so different from other humans, but mere looking at her she looks so different, I stayed but I was in shock, shaking then she came out I saw her(she has a tale and the upper part is woman' part) crawling close to a small rock she sees me but she didn't say anything she goes to d rock and I saw her looking around and she screams!!! The Scream was so annoying so I cover my ears with my hands then she head some noise (that was my cousin shouting my name and coming for me) then she quickly crawl faster and entered d river...... Then my cousin saw me and ask me what happened I told him nothing that night I couldn't sleep the next day I told my cousin' to contact my parent to come and take me back to lagos........ Since then I started reading novels journal and doing and making research on these creatures cause am still shocked and somehow amazed by the Creature, I don't know why she didn't harm me.....
jst tel us d name of d mermaid was 'jezebel'

see wat dese filipino' telemundo dey cause?
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by SporaD8: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
menabae:
I av replied u sir
Not quite. after replying my intention, you never answer my questions.
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
SporaD8:

Not quite. after replying my intention, you never answer my questions.
ok I will cross check,I tot I replied u,becos since that day I was totally down even till now sef
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
story for the gods.

. .

but believe it or not spirits exist and mermaids are not an exception

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by godofwar666(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
oshe11:
jst tel us d name of d mermaid was 'jezebel'

see wat dese filipino' telemundo dey cause?
bros u funny ooo!!! Well, what I saw was real and I you don't believe just let it go... Thanks
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Naboo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
That was dehydration playing a trick on you. .
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by oshe11: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
godofwar666:
bros u funny ooo!!! Well, what I saw was real and I you don't believe just let it go... Thanks
you r welkum..... Bt U sed ur 'FIRST' so wats d 'second' encounter
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by godofwar666(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
oshe11:
you r welkum..... Bt U sed ur 'FIRST' so wats d 'second' encounter
just let it go bruv
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by dosht(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
You expect me to believe this
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
I also saw a winged lion shouting Hallelujah yesterday. #Lies that suck
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Dshocker(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
godofwar666:
Please disregard the errors cause I'm using my phone to type this, Thanks.

Way back in 1997 I travelled to my cousin's new site, at ilesha ijasha osun, I went on vacation so the next day we went to the farm to do some farming with their farmers and some other labourers, after the farming my cousin told me that; there is a river down town we can go there and cool off then I was like lol! I can't cause I can't swim he told me to follow him then we go together...... Before getting there I was hearing a sound of water falls, he told me to come nearer then we got to the river no one was there only both of us. He quickly off is clothes and ran into the river as if he was mad! I was scared I but I later off mine too but I can't come in so he came back to me and said to me that why am I behaving like a fool that I should enter so I later enter but just the water side cause I can't go into the deep side then after some minutes he took is clothes and told he's going home so he wore is clothes while am still in the river enjoying the cold and cool river...

I said to him that I will meet him soon, he insist but he later go, minutes later I took my clothes then I started wearing it one after d other then I heard some sound from the river some strange sound very different from the one from the water fall so I stop then I wait but the sound was somehow but pleasant then I saw a woman coming out from the middle of the small river, her hair was different, her eyes so different from other humans, but mere looking at her she looks so different, I stayed but I was in shock, shaking then she came out I saw her(she has a tale and the upper part is woman' part) crawling close to a small rock she sees me but she didn't say anything she goes to d rock and I saw her looking around and she screams!!! The Scream was so annoying so I cover my ears with my hands then she head some noise (that was my cousin shouting my name and coming for me) then she quickly crawl faster and entered d river...... Then my cousin saw me and ask me what happened I told him nothing that night I couldn't sleep the next day I told my cousin' to contact my parent to come and take me back to lagos........ Since then I started reading novels journal and doing and making research on these creatures cause am still shocked and somehow amazed by the Creature, I don't know why she didn't harm me.....

Brother can you please proof this,because right now,i feel like pressing your neck for posting this annoying post
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Kenneth10110(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2020
menabae:
Lol this is not a strange thing,mermaid are harmless I av experienced that severally

You have seen one before to know they exist?
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Kenneth10110(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2020
basbone:

how you have such knowledge and write with boldness about mermaids is what still baffles me
I know they exist cos ive had such similar experience with a mermaid at igwu river in igbere, bende L.G.A one xmas time like that, but how you know theyre harmless..........you're certainly one of them undecided

Can share your experience
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by menabae(f): 2:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Kenneth10110:

You have seen one before to know they exist?
I have so?

1 Like

Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by AlphaSoul: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
menabae:
yep I knw they are harmless cos I av met with dem severally till date,and my family are aware of it,they are the most friendly creatures in the whole wide world except if only u offend them lest they strike,abeg dnt want to talk much cheers
OMG...grin
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by JONSYN7154: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2021
menabae:
Lol this is not a strange thing,mermaid are harmless I av experienced that severally
share your experience and let's hear.
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Olofofoadugbomi: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mermaids are not myths. They exists and some lived among us. They are the best and are harmless.

They only come to the man they love and has a good heart. Though, there are so many tribes and creatures in the water. Some are also evil while some are good (serving God).

You can hardly get the real photo of a mermaid, you can only meet them personally. They will only reveal their mermaid image when they are sure you can't betray them.

Many guys are currently married to mermaid but they don't know because she doesn't have a fish-tail. Mermaids have human form and fish form. And they like marrying humans.

If you show true love to your mermaid wife or girlfriend. She might likely show u are self.
Re: My First Encounter With A Mermaid by Olofofoadugbomi: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
ihatebuhari:
demons that my great Jehovah cast down

I pity u

Mermaids are not demons. Demons are falling angels. Mermaid are water creatures. Water has been existing before creation. So mermaids and other water creatures should have been existing before God created man.

And the holy ones are servants of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) / What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.