Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) (65192 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Fadiga15: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
MissGdope:
Benin people in Italy! wetin egbe wo mwen. emwin ekue. when will they learn? Osalobua mwen lahor oo. If you see Nigerians in Italy ehn, the ones under the bridge in Lagos are better. Its disgusting.
RIP to the dead sha

Nah, dat nigga ain't dead. Stab wound, max.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by M4gunners: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
persius555:
This is the problem with nigerians. Always rushing into conclusion when theyknow nothing about what transpired between the two. What if the case was a drug deal or business deal gone wrong. Always rushing to make judgement on assumptions makes you turn out to be a fool.
And a fool you will remain. I guess you are one of those lazy dude's that feed from women. Bini person fighting because of drugs in Italy? Make i hia word jor.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by chiboy11(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Both of dem don enta wahala
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by dmcdad: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
coded01:

Zibi2 what does foreigners have to do with this? undecided. ... What were the Nigerians watching? angry

Dmcdad..see as Benin maybe delta boys dey disgrace Nigeria... angry
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Wealthycharles(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
englishmart:
they must be stupid. Aren't they brothers again.?

BTW, I heard aaah! They must be ndi ujo, yellowbar people. But why that fat guy go allow one slim guy kill am na? I no go try am o
they are NOT bini guys. Listen well u wil hear him say ik,ik u dey craze....ik means ikechukwu.
They are Ibos

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by fergieboy: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015

If nah Nigerian police dem for don park all the people for the crime scene

btw

for two niggas to be so pissed at one guy.. e be like the guy really Bleep up
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Donbabaj: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fadiga15:

Nah, dat nigga ain't dead. Stab wound, max.

He's not dead like seriously? you must be suffering from infanta rascalism undecided

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by rattlesnake(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
princeonx:

Her friends told her to just give the useless man a bj and collect her money but your mother decided to open her legs! It's a shame we have to deal with you as the outcome of her 2 mnts fun!!
ode
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by princeonx: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
rattlesnake:
ode
Udene!
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by illiad: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
LastProphet:
bini people are angry people and are naturally envious of each other, not a nice people to be around

Mulattoclaro, melvinjames and other miserables.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by okeke00(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Benin/Edo boys are the most useless and foolish people here in italy. From begging on the streets. Boasting to be cultists back in nigeria. I must tell you. They need to deport back all the whole Benin boys in italy and Europe as a whole

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by dustydee: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
zibi2:
This was published today on Youtube.....

What could have caused this?OMG!

They are speaking Bini Language....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR13jQ9Pq9I

The foreigners were just watching wicked people.
Cccc Lalasticlala
You are talking about the foreigners (probably Nigerians who may be illegals), what about the "Italians" who were there? They could have called the police.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by mulattoclaro(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
illiad:

Mulattoclaro, melvinjames and other miserables.
you mean your fellow flĂ theads

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wealthycharles:
they are NOT bini guys. Listen well u wil hear him say ik,ik u dey craze....ik means ikechukwu.
They are Ibos

You are very stupid , e be like sey you no know sey bini dey answer Ikponmwonsa (short form is IK), it is a very common name in bini language. You can hear the language in the video, it is not igbo, these guys are bini boys.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Emaprince: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
WTF!!! Like play like play, the guy is a dead man? Why were all those people standing there looking? SMH.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
hensben:
They are Binis.
am serious! They arenot bini! That isn't bini! Am a bini guy na! Wat will I benefiT frm denying them, it will not add to my status! Weda Benin or Hausa! The fact remains they are Nigerians! And this slap of shame is to the face of all with the green pp!! Ppl like dese ar d reason why some countries are very strict with immigration issues! They don't want illiterate and hoodlums in their country!
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Etizz: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dis Id!OT just carry his cultism comot from naija go Italy...... Now he has killed dat poor guy,.... And d guy could not run sef....... How u go stand dey look somebody dey break bottle, and u go wait till he stab u to death........ Na wa
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by project7(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wadosky:
I got to watch this from a colleague in d office and he termed them igbo people .on getting home I listened to the audio very well and d accent was not close to igbo at all .can't wait for Monday cos that Yoruba colleague go hear am.
Brother, I have always believed the beef between the yorubas and igbos are caused by the yorubas. Why are they deliberately being ignorant because of hate. To the yoruba man if you are not hausa then you are igbo. Its a foolish way of thinking in this internet age.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by masties2(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.... u jst proved that Bini pple are angry pple
:-

undecidedcome na, make I break bottle for ya head make you for fit believe more say we dey provoke. Uzaghaaa! undecided
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by project7(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have read so many dumb comments on this forum.
How the hell are these igbos?
Y'all won't travel and get exposure. You just roam around your villages and surrounding cities, listening to one language all your life.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
I hope those bloody idiots got arrested. It will be a shame if they are still on the loose. This is really sad.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by lagdmark(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oh! Awon omo BINI
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ikechu1278: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
lmm4real:

See ur self. End time reasoning

See your life. Long term disturbance tongue
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by hensben(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Osahon7:
am serious! They arenot bini! That isn't bini! Am a bini guy na! Wat will I benefiT frm denying them, it will not add to my status! Weda Benin or Hausa! The fact remains they are Nigerians! And this slap of shame is to the face of all with the green pp!! Ppl like dese ar d reason why some countries are very strict with immigration issues! They don't want illiterate and hoodlums in their country!
They are Binis bro. The guy said in Bini "Uwa fua agbonwe fo" "agbonwe we wa hen" meaning you just only want your life to be great, it's only your life you know like he was telling the other guy, he doesn't consider others but only himself.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by ikechu1278: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
okeke00:
Benin/Edo boys are the most useless and foolish people here in italy. From begging on the streets. Boasting to be cultists back in nigeria. I must tell you. They need to deport back all the whole Benin boys in italy and Europe as a whole

A italiam coworker of mine actually told me the same thing. The first time the dude met me, he literally said "I'm surprised you work in a hospital". When I asked him why, he said because the Nigerians in his country are either doing something criminal, begging on the street or depending on the government to take care of them.

Can you imagine. Like why leave your country to go to another country to become a burden to the government of that country. Smfh

My coworker always ALWAYS have something negative to say about Nigerians and till date, I don't even reply him back cause one I also say negative things about that zoo but also, if the binis do all the stuff the dude keep complaining that they do then I honestly don't blame Italians for hating Nigerians. I seriously don't.

I even stopped believing the whole human trafficking nonsense. Those asahawo are lying because even the edo women I know in USA are all in that trade. Many of them are even stripping. Esan women are the only ones I know thus far that aren't doing that ish.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Drabrah(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
If na 9th dat thing happen all d onlookers 4 don pick race. Cos if 9ja police gbab u, u go grow grey hair 4 inside prison be dem know say na jst look u come look.
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by astute07(f): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
C wat anger has caused

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
hensben:
They are Binis bro. The guy said in Bini "Uwa fua agbonwe fo" "agbonwe we wa hen" meaning you just only want your life to be great, it's only your life you know like he was telling the other guy, he doesn't consider others but only himself.
do you know the difference between Bini People and Esan People and EDO people?
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by hensben(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Osahon7:
do you know the difference between Bini People and Esan People and EDO people?
Yeah I know the difference very well. They are cultist, eiye confraternity precisely.

Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
englishmart:
they must be stupid. Aren't they brothers again.?

BTW, I heard aaah! They must be ndi ujo, yellowbar people. But why that fat guy go allow one slim guy kill am na? I no go try am o
Oloriburuku senseless dumb tribalist

Didn't you hear the language they spoke

Slow poke
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by dancrux(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
That how nigerians misbehave everywhere...
Re: Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) by fresherdanU: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2015
why didn't they call for an ambulance or something. it was like they were waiting for him to die cover him up and continue living.

Dear God, pls come sooner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’