Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved (45978 Views)

5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / 2 FUTA Students Drown While Taking Selfie On Canoe (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Redomi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pathfinder Model College, Ibiade Ogun State.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by laurenziz6(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
in other news am ftc
i

yeah ITS WEEVIN DA GREAT

i dedicate this to you reading this

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by FruityLass: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
undecided

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by kristen12(f): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Warris dis....SMH

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Obinovictor(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
This pictures ehn... How will a student want to be in the pic sef

11 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Emmafrancis: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Warning: Graphic pictures

264 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Those above dont have anything nice to say but I understand what it feels like being jobless and seeing someone else post pictures of himself at his work place.
Good one op enjoy urself and dont teach dem rubbish o

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Ginaz(f): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
you must be nice cos your students are really comfortable being around you enough to take a selfie with you. nice pix, really nice.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by IRREVO: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello can anyone send me name and address of schools that pay B.Ed teachers up to #100,000 in VI. Send to okechukwu.ob@gmail.com
Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ginaz:
you must be nice cos your students are really comfortable being around you enough to take a selfie with you. nice pix, really nice.

Sincerely, I wanted to write same.

Nice one, Op. Keep being good to your students while teaching them well.

26 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by TrollTrap: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
#zua nga foto....ekotite wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Emmaesty(f): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
That school needs to be developed, look at the unplastered walls and the ceiling for chirst's sake!!
@op, please smile when taking pictures next time. Straight face doesn't suit you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
IRREVO:
Hello can anyone send me name and address of schools that pay B.Ed teachers up to #100,000 in VI. Send to okechukwu.ob@gmail.com
Thanks
okechukwu international memorial secondary and university schools, V.I...

OP; that school u dey teach really resemble you...

For car owners and diagnostic shops, check my signature for ur own good...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by ghostdvirus(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Super1759: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
Who is the Teacher?
All I see are school children with their class prefect in front . grin grin grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by lekjons(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Super1759:
Who is the Teacher?
All I see are school children with their class prefect in front . grin grin grin
guy, u get bad mouth oo grin
Emmafrancis:
LMAO!! op's face reminds me of...

Martians!!lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by LordOfTheWeed: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Some super moderators are just fvckin wicked! I'm sure this topic was brought to front-page so that the op can receive the bashing of his life grin

Anyways, it's part of end time activities.. .. ..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by missKiffy(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Lol cheesy you are wicked o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Segadem(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by drizslim(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gerarahere Op

Ur Ugly for Real! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Flashh: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
A very local selfie and a very local teacher.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by mmafhew(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Shoro ni ele yi

3 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Noblebrown7(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Searching for endtime comments...!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool cool handsome boss cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by factorial1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
End Time Teacher

End Time Students...

End Time School...

Infact End Time Nairaland... If no be so, how will this kind of topic be making FP

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by emmatok(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
MODEL indeed shocked

4 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by engrjacuzzi: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm sure this school breed reptiles with that uncompleted building. your selfie need to be tagged "very graphic picture"

7 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
This one na groupie not selfie grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by metorichmond(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abeg I de hungry n mama kabir don sell akara finish fa
Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by tellwisdom: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, this pics must have been taken after a wrap of weed, abi?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School / 10 Misused English Words That Make Smart People Look Silly / 11 Brand New Courses To Be Taught In South African Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.