Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators (33282 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by AkwaIbomrep1: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Coolabbie:
You speak for yourself and family.
No Akwa Ibomite will be stupîd to join unenge in their suicide mission.
If they are looking for abobaku, you can go represent akwa Ibom in their union.
this is one of my sisters whom the hausas & the yorubas have brainwashed so that we will continue to fight our selves while they infiltrate & steal our oil & then continue to feed fat with our oil money while my brothers are riding okada & sleep under the bridge in lagos & abuja, how do I educate this one now ?.........I think u need deliverance , let's pray ... What so ever the hausas gave u to eat & be naive or gullible so that they will continue to enslave u & ur generation , I command it out! In the name of Jesus christ of Nnazareth ... Amen !!! ,,,, just like Goodluck Jonathan asked the ikwerres to chose who is their brothers after being deceived by the northerners that the ikwerres are not igbos ,is it the hausas or the igbos that are ur brothers ? Now choose .... Today the ibibio nation also decide that hausa ppl can not put enmity again in our midst ,that the igbos are our kith & kin our brothers, we love the IGBOS ......, Abasi ibom eyong adiong obio nyin ... One Biafra #VisitAkwaibom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Ikiriye:

Nelson Mandela was held captive for 27 years before his freedom,it doesn't matter for the short period kanu is detained but I assure you that the Nigerian govt cannot kill him.

Your careless opinion is capable of sending that man,kanu to his early grave. If Kanu is tried for felony, that is an offence punishable by death. He had severally incited violence against State of Nigeria. Trust me,Nigeria can kill him and nothing will happen. Mandela's struggle was quite popular among the black people of South Africa and even beyond. Some Igbo see Kanu as a huge joke- I truly agree with them. Igbo are always guided by emotions rather than clear logic or principle; a major reason why they usually fail in their demand/agitation. Look man,if Yoruba desire Oduduwa Republic or whatever today,they will get it without firing a single bullet. They are one of the best thinkers you can find anywhere in the world. This is what is lacking among Igbo. It's unfortunate that Igbo,one of the major tribes,have boxed themselves to a very tight corner in Nigeria. You won't get biafra and you're likely to keep this third class citizen status for a very long time.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by theDEVILisHERE: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Is it not an Irony that the commander/leader of supposedly strong Biafrans is being held captive by 'ordinary' Nigerian Police force? Mr biafra,let's see some real actions; this empty chest-beating is quite irritating.

Biafrans would definately not start any war (it is not their style to do that)
But if the nigerian government start an act of war towards biafrans as it did in the past
They will be completely crushed
And without mercy
This is not chestbeating
This is fact
Presently even with foriegn backing they will still be defeated
Not to talk of now that they are in a poor state and have no reasonable foriegn backing
It will be rather a sucide mission on their part
Biafrans will now have the moral justification in the eyes of the world to unleash the most devastating type of mayhem ever experienced in this century
Deep down you yourself know you wouldn't want to see any of such type of war brake out
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by naijaking1: 1:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Warning here, warning there, has anybody ever tried to address these Biafran youths to show that someone is even listening

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by ikechu1278: 2:14am On Nov 22, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Your careless opinion is capable of sending that man,kanu to his early grave. If Kanu is tried for felony, that is an offence punishable by death. He had severally incited violence against State of Nigeria. Trust me,Nigeria can kill him and nothing will happen. Mandela's struggle was quite popular among the black people of South Africa and even beyond. Some Igbo see Kanu as a huge joke- I truly agree with them. Igbo are always guided by emotions rather than clear logic or principle; a major reason why they usually fail in their demand/agitation. Look man,if Yoruba desire Oduduwa Republic or whatever today,they will get it without firing a single bullet. They are one of the best thinkers you can find anywhere in the world. This is what is lacking among Igbo. It's unfortunate that Igbo,one of the major tribes,have boxed themselves to a very tight corner in Nigeria. You won't get biafra and you're likely to keep this third class citizen status for a very long time.

Is that right? Tell us why till date they've yet to recover illorin despite trying REPEATEDLY?

Also tell us why it took them years,before they got presidency and that had to be given to them by their northern master

Also tell us why no one gave a natural born @ss when they declared oduduwa republic in 2011 and equally opened a Facebook account on it
https://m.facebook.com/THEREPUBLICOFSOUTHNIGERIA/

Ndi Ara. Always self crediting themselves a title reality never matches.

Go stroke your narcisstic ego someone else. Many of us are tired of yoloba constant attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by kennycalls(m): 3:33am On Nov 22, 2015
londongal03:
Seems u smoke ewedu leave? Oloshi bastard son of a thousand touts fathers!
God bless you
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by redcap: 3:45am On Nov 22, 2015
bosteps:
Seriously?! You guys really think this dream of Biafra can manifest any time soon without unleashing needless bloodshed across the land? Unmindful of history and knowing where the brunt of the confrontation would most be felt?

Common, be smart! Why don't you go back to your drawing table and strategize on how to play politics smart, and actualise your dream from a position of strength rather than threading on this suicidal path?

History is meant to be learnt from.

A second civil war would ultimately lead to a certain breakup
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Chigold101(m): 3:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Nellybii:

What will start?
Sometimes I just can't help but to laugh at all double mouthed hypocrites like you who hide behind funny sounding monikers to threaten Nigeria with all kinds of fire and brimstones if not granted Biafra. This is because the idea is permanently dead and this is based on two major fault lines.
First is the issue of commitment and collective will. How sincerely do igbos desire Biafra?.I will suggest here that u noisy neighbors should perform a careful soul search before pulling your next Biafra stunt.The last count puts Central Abuja population at 52% igbo. These peace loving Nigerians own businesses, estates and series of investments in Abuja and they are proud Nigerians. This Abuja situation is not peculiar to FCT. It is a fair approximation of what obtains in most parts of Nigeria. How willing is the Igboman to leave his business?
Second fault is the issue of boundaries. Where exactly does Biafra start or end. Which states or zones are willing to be part of Biafra? This has to be clearly determined before any meaningful progress can be made.
These two faults are fatal enough to ensure the Biafra idea remains permanently dead. So you can make as much noise as the heart desires but it won't change these facts.
first let me reply you in a manner that is devoid of insult or name calling.
1: in your number one point, it seems that you don't understand that citizens of another country can own properties in another country. Today we have properties being owned by Chinese here in Nigeria. We have properties being owned by Igbos in another country. Take a trip to Ghana. Spintex Road in Accra to be specific and see how big Coscharis complex is there. Coscharis is Onye Igbo and owned one of the biggest complex in Accra.
Still on your number one point. There is no country in this world where you don't have substantial number of Ndi Igbo living in it. And in all those countries, Ndi Igbo have well and powerful Igbo Union.
What I am saying here is that; your point is baseless because foreigners do own properties in another country.
2: your second point of state and regional boundary does not count because they were created out of the imagination of Nigerian Army and not the wish of the people.
A: what will form the boundary will be based on "the people" which is will be about language and blood. Let me explain. If you go to Abia and Imo. Some communities in Abia and Imo (formally Eastern Region) were ceded to River State by the military after the civil just to make Igbo people look small and tiny. Some were also ceded to Akwa Ibom. At this point what will happen is that people would ordinarily go back to their brothers.
Finally even if my point above mean nothing, how does it concern you? Why not allow the Biafrans to settle their boundary challenge when it comes up?
What concerns you if Biafrans lose everything they ever owned in Nigeria. Man you should understand that there is a price to pay for everything in life.
As Onye Igbo it is better we lose everything now and give our children a better life tomorrow than to pretend to have something now and put our children in the same problem we are in today in the future.

Freedom is costly... Allow this to sink into your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 22, 2015
kennycalls:
God bless you
OSHE!
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Chigold101(m): 4:10am On Nov 22, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

so in your mind, you think that Nnamdi Kanu did not weigh the proms and cons before getting himself involved in this matter?
Have you ever heard his father speak? I am sure you have not. His mother and sister were also part of the protest and all of them support Nnamdi in what he is doing.
Do you really think that everybody is afraid of dying because you are afraid of dying?
You people always talk about Yoruba being this and that... I keep laughing. It doesn't pay to claim what you are yet to prove to be. Fulani herdsmen are running down your villages and towns, kidnapping and raping your women and you have not even raised any alarm about it. Doesn't that speak more of Yoruba than their normal media propaganda.
What happens that today Ilorin which is a Yoruba town has a Fulani emir? Is that not an abomination?
Come to think of it: must you people keep drinking poo from the Hausa/Fulani clan just to maintain a first class citizen statue?

Nnamdi is already being regarded as a hero in Igbo land. If he dies he loses nothing. Let me tell you. For every 20 Igbo man you meet on the road today, you must see 3 Nnamdi Kanu.
Since his arrest if you don't know, Radio Biafra has become more popular and never stopped broadcasting.

Bros if you as a man has not find any cause to die for, then you are not worth to be alive...

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by adconline(m): 4:30am On Nov 22, 2015
He should take his message to Boko Haram via Sambisa forest!
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:40am On Nov 22, 2015
AuntySusan:
Coming from the same govt that threw the confab report in the dustbin. We all know that if the country is restructured, all these agitations here and there will definitely die down. Rather we prefer to pretend that all is well when it's not.

Meanwhile in another news, the whereabout of 105 soldiers is still unclear and he's issuing warning as if Nigeria can afford to wage two wars at the same time

Why do we keep doing the same thing since 1914 and expecting a miraculous different result?
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Money40:
Mere commissioner talking trash
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Goddex:
Nonsense!
Meanwhile, Boko Haram recently killed 105 soldiers in one night
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:42am On Nov 22, 2015
naijapips02:
With the way things are going, I've lost confidence in Nigeria and it's band of liars.

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:42am On Nov 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
King bubu should let igbos go and stop issuing nonsensical warning because when e go start, he go run comot for aso rock sad angry angry
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
All hail Biafra my mother land

[b]Land of rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness[/b]
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Noneroone:
For those who don't understand osunbade

he said the zoo can't fold it's hands and watch Biafrans aka umu Chineke secede

but that the zoo can manage to fold it's hand and watch baboons and monkeys inside it being slaughtered by boko haram and herdsmen, being ravaged by fuel scarcity and hunger, being annexed by benin republic, dying mysteriously through accidents and armed robbery.

Is it because Biafrans can think while baboons cant?

Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:49am On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:
When an illiterate on international law talks, all you will see is compound stupidityyyy

Biafra has right to self determination as instituted under the UN charter

Give unto Biafra what was given to Scotland angry
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:49am On Nov 22, 2015
dialfa:
Even a common abubaku don dey get mouth.

When fulani was kidnapping and butchering his kinsmen, he didn't say kpim
cowardly slave
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2015
vedaxcool:
What pains me is that my intelligent VP his most eminent mouth to speak to vagabonds and sherams. Sir you do not address ediotus.
slave monkey
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:53am On Nov 22, 2015
ikechu1278:
So they have gotten tired of creating "anioma elders, rivers elders, SE elders, etc" to "press release" and shout how they are "one zoo" and against Biafra. They gotten tired of paying ohaneze to run their rubbish mouth. They've gotten tired of wasting tax payers money to find "connections" between ND militants and IPOB. They've gotten tired of accusing GEJ, now they resulted back to their usual "stop threaten the sovereignty of thee nation".

Ndi Ara. Ewu every one of them especialy that mere commissioner called osibanjo. Enyi tongue
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Coming from a slave.

Who takes a slave serious. Go and tell that to your masters(Fulani Herdsmen) who go about kidnapping your slave brothers and you keep quiet.

Osubande cannot stop Biafra. He is a mere commissioner.
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 4:59am On Nov 22, 2015
tonychristopher:

People said that they don't want to be part of you again ...how is that a tension . just let them have their wishes . is it by force

This commissioner seff
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari and his cohorts should shut their trap.

What have they done against the mindless violence in the North?

Can someone put a bullet to Buhari's head let's face it for once .
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Euro31:
Same way we are warning the presidency ... Biafra wouldn't tolerate mindless intimidation and Harassment
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2015
ipreach:
Any further attack on innocent and armless biafra protesters is to cause and stir war again in this country
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by vanunu: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2015
See yeye people with irresponsible govt, since this biafra issue became hot, one expected the president or even his vice to visit the south east and south south, but the reverse is the case, besides what was buhari thinking when he gave appointments to about fifty people without a single person from the south east.

See person that calls himself man of God.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2015
PDPwayoo:

There is no need to listen or talk about bush men that called themselves Biafrans. They r like zombies everywhere on internet. They are always right in their animal sense.

zombie with his baboon and dog siblings in a zoo cage.COWARD SLAVE
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2015
vanunu:
See yeye people with irresponsible govt, since this biafra issue became hot, one expected the president or even his vice to visit the south east and south south, but the reverse is the case, besides what was buhari thinking when he gave appointments to about fifty people without a single person from the south east.

No chosen man of God is a politician.
Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2015
vanunu:

Re: Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators by Billygee2u: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2015
amaechionuh:
A commissioner talking trash, Benin republic has taken 16 communities in Kwara state, soon cameroun will take Adamawa, Chad will take Maiduguri and Nigeria is finished.

On Biafra we stand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP / Bola Kuforiji Olubi Is Dead / Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.