Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (83569 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by kellsblingsz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
u guys are busy condemning d madam of the maid witout knwin wt d girl did... m sure u guys can still remember the Kenyan maid dat nearly killed the child she waz askd to look afta witout knwin dt dia wz a cctv mounted dia.. so, lets nt be quick to judge
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
i think its best to be single forever. these end time women are worse than beelzebub cheesy

i have never seen a married man with peace of mind
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Which part of the planet do you live in sukkot?
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by mekonglobal(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
And when breast cancer comes calling.....she will say "its from my village" Woman! whtsoever u sow, dats wht u'll reap!!
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ogbeche77:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Which part of the planet do you live in sukkot?
i am in the northern hemisphere grin
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Williamsesco(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
Beremx:
Why won't the breast be shown? after all,her face was covered.

Who never see breast before abeg?
At my age I have never see any woman breast befoer

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by MayhorE(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
baby124:
How come you are showing a minor's breast like this on social media? This Twitter handle is a pervert. We get that she was wounded badly, but why are you showing the poor girls breast to the world? Why don't you help her? What are we supposed to do with a picture of her breast Seun and mods need to do better
instead to help you turn into celebrity, u have to be applying this thing nah!
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
sukkot:
i am in the northern hemisphere grin
NAH!!!!!! I think you live south of the equator. Folks in the Northern hemisphere have a different tales from yours
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ogbeche77:
NAH!!!!!! I think you live south of the equator. Folks in the Northern hemisphere have a different tales from yours
bros, you need to watch SNAPPED and CITY CONFIDENTIAL in USA. TROUBLE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS wink

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Beremx:

me I never see am before o.....
that s why they call me goodpikin.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by nkowaputa(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Beremx:

I no sure say I don see breast before ooh. What does it look like?
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by LockDown69(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time things angry
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Want to spoil booby oni booby....whetyn he want make his future husby suck

mere looking @ d person....., na winch e go b
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic))
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by engrjacuzzi: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
breast that is meant to be sucked is what a wicked madam tried to disfigure, she must be one of the end time women
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by jabojafa(m): 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
oga op, twitter na police? Why u nor carry d evidence go report for police station so dt dem go arrest d madam before u cum online
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
Evil Madam
Sweethrt, how are you? Longest time.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by ojuolu(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
baby124:
How come you are showing a minor's breast like this on social media? This Twitter handle is a pervert. We get that she was wounded badly, but why are you showing the poor girls breast to the world? Why don't you help her? What are we supposed to do with a picture of her breast Seun and mods need to do better
haba, are u seeing anything we are not seeing? I saw a pair of breast, one injured one okay. No face was shown. Whenever we took ill and we need to seek the help of a physician we bare it all including our faces and body to someone we know and would still be coming across without complaint. Why not this faceless picture to draw attention to this cruel and barbaric act.

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Psalmwhyte(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
baby124:

Hey!!!
Mr.Man stop dis ''holier dan thou attitude'' hia. Does ur own fone show d face of d said ''Minor''?
If not why are u attackin d OP

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Subom1(f): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks this pic is photto-shopped. Look at the outline of the hand.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by madgoat(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
kiss succulent boobs
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nten: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
babarically foolish of the madam
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nten: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
babarically fuulish of the madam
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by jaydee87(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
ladyF:
Nobody deserves this sort of inhumane treament. Except of course the house help tortures your kid like that video that came out earlier this year.

We really need laws against physical abuse working in this country. This is messed up!!!
its ain't always right to pay evil for evil...
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by jaydee87(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
@baby124 u Dont need to attack the op he did the right thing cos somewhere might be in the position to take up the case, @op pls can u do us a favour by giving us a concrete address of the place. or better still take the picture to human rights and child abuse centers...
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Fearcom(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
The law will catch up with the Madam. This time her case won't be pending. angry
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2015
ladyF:
Nobody deserves this sort of inhumane treament. Except of course the house help tortures your kid like that video that came out earlier this year.

We really need laws against physical abuse working in this country. This is messed up!!!
Stop encouraging what is bad, its wrong for you to say one can do what is done to this maid if she treat ones kid like the video you are referring to. If you could torture her what is the difference between you and the maid.

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by fuckerholic(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2015
baby124:
If it is a male now will you say this ?

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by fuckerholic(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Beremx:

Berem am so with you on this !
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Fanirandele: 12:32am On Nov 22, 2015
your friend should report the case to the police. evil persists when good people do nothing angry
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by yommen: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Why dont you report this at the nearest police tation in it locality now?
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Too heartless & wicked. This woman has ruined her breast now, she deserves 2 get d same treatment walahi
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2015
menix:
End time madam..

Shez jealous of the house maid statue of Liberty unlike her fallen world trade centre....
even if the girl fuĀ„ ck her husband, that punishment is too wicked!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.