Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) (83567 Views)

HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by jonbat(m): 4:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wickedness.

Karma is somewhere watching.
this must be d handiwork of an ibgo or edo woman

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Kassychuks(f): 4:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Things ar rilly happening in our world 2day,Nawa o....
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2015
sukkot:
bros, you need to watch SNAPPED and CITY CONFIDENTIAL in USA. TROUBLE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS wink

Snapped! Women who kill.

That program gives me goose bumps.

Some women get mind!
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by ladyF(f): 5:34am On Nov 22, 2015
adeyinka007:

Stop encouraging what is bad, its wrong for you to say one can do what is done to this maid if she treat ones kid like the video you are referring to. If you could torture her what is the difference between you and the maid.
You probably dont know the video I'm referring to. The little girl was tortured by a maid, i dont have the patience to search now, i'd have shown you. I do not in any way support violence though....
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by jackpot(f): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2015
baby124:
How come you are showing a minor's breast like this on social media? This Twitter handle is a pervert. We get that she was wounded badly, but why are you showing the poor girls breast to the world? Why don't you help her? What are we supposed to do with a picture of her breast Seun and mods need to do better
I hope that the breast doesn't get you excited?
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by marlockj: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is sheer wickedness! shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/graphic-photo-see-evil-madam-did-to-her.html

Did you report this to the police? Or u Jst wnted to mke front page.

What is the essence of showing us,if you didn't help the girl report to police.

What do u wnt narialanders to do.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Jexyme(f): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2015
See how she spoilt this precious material....

This is sheer wickedness!

My God grant the breast skin ability to regenerate...smile.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2015
sukkot:
bros, you need to watch SNAPPED and CITY CONFIDENTIAL in USA. TROUBLE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS wink
If crime shows & crime news are pointers on how we live our daily lives, we all should even be scared of stepping out of our apartments smiley smiley
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by dejix3761: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by babafirst(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2015
This is evil.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by JayJustus(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2015
EternalTruths:
Wickedness

Only God knows if it is economic frustration that caused the madam to pounce on her like a wild beast

Buhari can you see that Nigerians are taking out their frustration on each other courtesy of your out dated economic approach grin

be thinking with your yansh

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by rasheedmalik113: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
madam wanted 2 kill the girl but Allah save the girl from madam if not the girl would hv killed·
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by LaMangolagos(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2015
what are u Guys waiting for? the woman should be lock up fast and should be taken to court,that thing can give that Girl Breast Cancer in future
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by juddybrown(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2015
The OP should mail me on jude4flow@yahoo.com,i need to follow up this issue
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2015
Ogbeche77:
If crime shows & crime news are pointers on how we live our daily lives, we all should even be scared of stepping out of our apartments smiley smiley
point being, no where is paradise. there is marital woes in the west as well as africa. its just that in the west they are more concerned about their dignity so they hide it better and try to appear normal to the public. but having said all that though i can admit that you get less trouble with western women or men for that matter, than with black men and women. black men and women dont know the word CONTENTMENT. therein lies all their trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Joavid:

Snapped! Women who kill.

That program gives me goose bumps.

Some women get mind!
lol i used to be addicted to SNAPPED. i must have watched over 100 episodes grin
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by ALISMILE(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Women can be demonic!

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sniperr007(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2015
ladyF:
Nobody deserves this sort of inhumane treament. Except of course the house help tortures your kid like that video that came out earlier this year.

We really need laws against physical abuse working in this country. This is messed up!!!
You right abt no one experiencing dis treatment but weda d person is guilty of sane act, its no reason to inflict it on Dem cos if u do so, u no different from Dem.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by youngest85(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2015
onosprince:
Like if you scrolled down without looking at the picture like me
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by AVVS(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

can you send me the number of the person that sent you this? I need the location of the madam and details...I work with child abuse center in Abuja, something need to be done pls

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by poryby: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by simdam500(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Putting your child in the hand of one helper, family member, tribe member should be banned in this country. If you are so poor and its only garri that you can afford to take, let every of your child take it and not give out one child in order to get money in return. I've seen countless people do that and the child end up suffering in d hands of their madam...
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
sukkot:
lol i used to be addicted to SNAPPED. i must have watched over 100 episodes grin

So, by now you can tell from a woman's behaviour if she has killing potentials?
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by obstead200(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

bia, if na ur breast them show for public forum like dis u go like am?
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is there no law that punishes people for such evil act? The woman is supposed to be jailed and made to pay heavily for the surgical correction of the breast and made to compensate her and her education need. There is no law in that nation! I cry! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joavid:

So, by now you can tell from a woman's behaviour if she has killing potentials?
yes grin
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Rawzy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Satan in human flesh
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
sukkot:
yes grin

I do have some questions I want to ask you.

Revelation20
1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that
serpent of old, who is the Devil
and Satan, and bound him for a
thousand years;
3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the
thousand years were finished.

But after these things he must
be released for a little while.
4 And I saw thrones, and they
sat on them, and judgment was
committed to them. Then I saw
the souls of those who had
been beheaded for their
witness to Jesus and for the
word of God, who had not
worshiped the beast or his
image, and had not received his
mark on their foreheads or on
their hands. And they lived and
reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first
resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and
of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Particularly, the thousand years is what I don't get.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by sukkot: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joavid:

I do have some questions I want to ask you.

Revelation20
1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that
serpent of old, who is the Devil
and Satan, and bound him for a
thousand years;
3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the
thousand years were finished.

But after these things he must
be released for a little while.
4 And I saw thrones, and they
sat on them, and judgment was
committed to them. Then I saw
the souls of those who had
been beheaded for their
witness to Jesus and for the
word of God, who had not
worshiped the beast or his
image, and had not received his
mark on their foreheads or on
their hands. And they lived and
reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first
resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and
of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Particularly, the thousand years is what I don't get.
all of that is in the past. revelation is a book of past, present and future. the parts you bolded are the first coming of christ aka what you read in the new testament matthew mark luke john and acts. thats the 1000 years when the thrones were set and the saints ruled and judged. its not a literal 1000 years. 1000 years just represents the time-span of an era, which in this case was the era of the saints or what new agers will call the age of pisces, which pisces is two fishes as represented by Jesus feeding the masses with 2 fishes, which the 2 fishes represent wisdom knowledge and understanding of the celestial kind.
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Orikinla(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
[size=18pt]The housemaid should report to the police and ask to be helped to return to her family.
She can also contact the following:
[size=18pt]SOS Children's Villages Nigeria  [/size]
National Office
18, Church Street. Off Salavation Road
Opebi - Ikeja. P.O. Box 660
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: Tel +234 811 299 4466,
+234 700 000 0018
Email: info@sosvillages-nigeria.org

Project Alert on Violence Against Women (PROJECT ALERT)
Address:21, Akinsanya Street
Off Isheri Road, Taiwo Bus stop (Behind FRSC)
Ojodu - Berger
P.O.Box 15456, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria.

Telephone/E-mail:234-1-8209387; 08052004698; 08180091072
projectalert@projectalertnig.org
info@projectalertnig.org

ABUJA OFFICE
26 Bamenda Street, Off Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3
Telephone: 234 -8708618

Child Welfare League of Nigeria (CWLN).
Shop 7, Gbaja Shopping Complex, Gbaja street,
behind Surulere Post Office Lagos Nigeria .

[/size]
Re: What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
sukkot:
Ok,Thanks. I get it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.