Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees (133574 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by JayJustus(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
tdayof:
chicken how far grin grin

nigga...whollup
i think i have a customer for you...he may join your school later on
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by t2luv1: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
yazach:
SCHOOL FEE/YEAR LOCATION

23- Regent School Maitama N1.35 Million Abuja
22- Bloombreed High School N1.5 Million Port Harcourt
21- Lead British International School N1.5 Million Abuja
20- Norwegian International School N1,843,750Million Port Harcourt
19- Nigerian Turkish International College N1.6 Million Abuja
18- Greenoak International School N1.9 Million Port Harcourt
17- International Community School N1.9 Million Abuja
16- Charles Dale Memorial International School N2,040,000 Million Port Harcourt
15- Dowen College, N2Million Lagos
14- Chrisland College N2Million Lagos
13- Atlantic Hall N2.27 Million Lagos
12- Corona Secondary School N2.55 Million Agbara Ogun State
11- Hillcrest School N2.65 Million Jos
10- Loyola Jesuit N2.8 Million Abuja
9- Meadow Hall N3 Million Lagos
8- Greenspring School N3.185 Million Lagos
7- Whiteplains British School N3.6 Million Abuja
6- Day Waterman College N3.7 Million Abeokuta
5- Lekki British International High School N4 Million Lagos
4- American International School N4.3 Million Abuja
3- British International School N4.48 Million Lagos
2- Grange High School N4.5 Million Lagos
1- American International School N5.5 Million Lagos

http://buzznigeria.com/top-23-most-expensive-secondary-schools-in-nigeria-the-fees-are-really-mind-blowing/7/

Now I firmly believe that the fastest way to destroy a country is by denying the people access to education. If they can read that means they can learn and reason. Imagine fees like this in a country where the daily average earning is $2. Anyone still questioning my saying that Nigeria is a failed state. People lets end this experiment we all call Nigeria and let each region go their separate ways. It ain't working.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by millionboi(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
lolu007:
I guess its straight to nysc after paying such amount.. but money is good sha
Rubish......datz d price dos on top pays to remain there( security)
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by millionboi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
pafra:
Just for school fees? calculate the fee for six years is enough to set up a business.
datz wat thy spend 4security
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
grandlexuz:

That is because you are Phunsukh Wangdu the genius and the Idiot... Lol

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by gottliebglobal(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=iambabaG post=40270928]Quality don't come cheap..
Some unfortunate broke ass peeps will nt see anything gud in it!!
My kids much attend such.. Hence d serious hustle. [/quote
Iam with you on this. And I believe that " If you think education is expensive, try ignorance ".

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by chyket(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
larrypourl:

Do your research. Dem plenty. especially corona. The school is 60 years.
Why dont you give some names?If you could narrow it to corona,then you should be able to give some specific names.I personally can spend millions to train my kid in Havard,Oxford,Cambridge Universities but never primary and secondary schools.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Franky9584(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
rubbish, waste of money...bring a primary 6 pupil n let me bring my child. let dem compete to see who wins
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Soleymania(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
[b][/b][/[color=#BAP006600]BAPTIST HIGH SCHOOL EJIGBO, OSUN STATE =150NAIRA PTA LEVY..
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Armstrong34(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
na Angels dey teach abi?
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by stanvesco(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2015
t2luv1:

Now I firmly believe that the fastest way to destroy a country is by denying the people access to education. If they can read that means they can learn and reason. Imagine fees like this in a country where the daily average earning is $2. Anyone still questioning my saying that Nigeria is a failed state. People lets end this experiment we all call Nigeria and let each region go their separate ways. It ain't working.

mixing this and politics aint cool ok.
9ja isnt a failed state.
Dir maybe a nid to divide,
but even if 9ja divides,d new nations wud still b clasified.
Its only in a communist society dat class dnt exist ok.
And is it in an igbo dominatd society dat class wunt exist.
Hahahahahaha.
My dear,
stop d chant 4 division n face ur hustle please.

Majority of dose skools u r taking,
is ownd by ndigbos ok
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by opey112(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Where my Birch Freeman High school?
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by doctorEkene: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Thunderlicious:
Waste of resources. Who go fail go still fail.

Hello ,
Am interested in getting to know you better

Kindly PM ME
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Stanley08(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Sammyblaq:

"If u get money, u go be problem to those wey no get" Mr. Raw.
Why can't they(The rich) extend the LUNCH money to those that are schooling not.

And who says they don't? Do you expect every rich person to take care of every poor person? Baba, all mans get him own problem. Big man, Big problem. No forget.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nwanna2588: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Chukzyfcb:
Pay 2-4m per annum for tuition fees in highschool. I rather choose a less expensive private school while I save that amt for my kids to attend Universities abroad. U'll Invest about 15m in secondary school alone per child, only for him to graduate and hustle for a job of mere 150/200k tops. When youcud have sent him to study abroad and then he cud work there and earn better #well choices differ tho

Point
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Nwanna2588: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
My problem with some schools like these is that they engage in cheating during exams. This they do to justify the "killer school fees".
Let's remove this travesty of education and see if they worth it.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sammyblaq(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2015
Stanley08:

And who says they don't? Do you expect every rich person to take care of every poor person? Baba, all mans get him own problem. Big man, Big problem. No forget.
Remember I didn't condemn any one. Every gat his or her life to live ;Help or don't help.
But it pains me when I see the rich lavish the fund to the extreme instead of passing it to those that most need it. Thanks.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by ewen: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2015
onila:

better environment
proper attention
friends with the rich

in my friend class in British international
in hes class alone = Yaradua nephew, timi alaibe sons, and david o-the Nigerian music star

That is where the connection begin.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Stanley08(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sammyblaq:

Remember I didn't condemn any one. Every gat his or her life to live ;Help or don't help.
But it pains me when I see the rich lavish the fund to the extreme instead of passing it to those that most need it. Thanks.

Anyhow
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
noeloge82:
If this is paid in secondary school what happens at d university

And d funny thing is any of the parents paying this Huge school fees when u ask them for help they will put confusion with stories of I ve not been paid for my last contract

And so?

Helping you is an entitlement?

They look like Oxfam to you?

Why can't you help yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sagamite(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sanchase:
Yet some of the children will come out of these schools and can't Write WAEC.

Unfortunately for you, while you are "writing WAEC", they are "taking their SSCE exams".

Next you will be "writing Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia", while they are "taking their exams at University of Pittsburgh".

That is the core difference.

Many of you don't even know what the name of your exams are and can't write in proper English. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by noeloge82(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sagamite:

And so?

Helping you is an entitlement?

They look like Oxfam to you?

Why can't you help yourself?

To u now u have attacked someone who eared. His personal opinion this goes to show u level of maturity
Do u know how many million views on this read who read comments without attacking or insulting anybody and to think that ur either struggling with ur Exams or lophin around looking for those not concern u will not be a Misplaced statement
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
noeloge82:

To u now u have attacked someone who eared. His personal opinion this goes to show u level of maturity
Do u know how many million views on this read who read comments without attacking or insulting anybody and to think that ur either struggling with ur Exams or lophin around looking for those not concern u will not be a Misplaced statement

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

To cretins like you, his personal opinion makes sense. That is how dumb you are.

Fuuktard like you cannot even write with good grammatical construction. No wonder you would think it is your entitlement others working for their money to "help" you.

Moronic fuuktard.

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by noeloge82(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
If I waste my time more on an un reasonable Element like u,my last born will laugh at my paying attention to his junior in the class, my candid advice is grow up internet is supposed to be an educative forum and not for people of misplaced priority.
The day u finish school that is if there is any , look for work then u will appreciate what u perents are doing for u

Keep floating around

MR NIGGA

Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

To cretins like you, his personal opinion makes sense. That is how dumb you are.

Fuuktard like you cannot even write with good grammatical construction. No wonder you would think it is your entitlement others working for their money to "help" you.

Moronic fuuktard.
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
noeloge82:
If I waste my time more on an un reasonable Element like u,my last born will laugh at my paying attention to his junior in the class, my candid advice is grow up internet is supposed to be an educative forum and not for people of misplaced priority.
The day u finish school that is if there is any , look for work then u will appreciate what u perents are doing for u

Keep floating around

MR NIGGA

Fuuktard, maybe you can put your privilege of being a father to your last born to good use by getting him to sit you down and then teach you how to construct sentences in English.

Moronic fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by noeloge82(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
U see how shallow minded ur little brain is,show me the last 3 lines of English that u wrote down that is correct and constructively balanced.
U think typing on the net is just mis quoting some and using un fowl language
Grow up mummys boy
(Moronic fuuktard) English ?

Sagamite:

Fuuktard, maybe you can put your privilege of being a father to your last born to good use by getting him to sit you down and then teach you how to construct sentences in English.

Moronic fuuktard!
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
noeloge82:
U see how shallow minded ur little brain is,show me the last 3 lines of English that u wrote down that is correct and constructively balanced.
U think typing on the net is just mis quoting some and using un fowl language
Grow up mummys boy
(Moronic fuuktard) English ?

Murrafucker, why are you shooting me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You be Anini? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by noeloge82(m): 5:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Sagamite:

Murrafucker, why are you shooting me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You be Anini? grin grin grin grin

(Murrafucker)
(You be Anini?)

Correct ?
I told u , but u will never learn.
Mummys boy
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Elle277(f): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
see money o...diaris god o..dis one nah chop ya money
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by Sagamite(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
noeloge82:

(Murrafucker)
(You be Anini?)

Correct ?
I told u , but u will never learn.
Mummys boy

Cretinous fuuktard, when your youngest son was tutoring you, he did not teach your dumb arse that you need an apostrophe for "Mummy's"? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by LieDetector(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin
Re: 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees by yourguykcc: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.