Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177533 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by hebenz(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
mo i mark register 4 here ooo... Oga Solo fire on cos ur d bomb
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
ANGEL

Fvck!!! I screwed up, screwed up big time. Richard knows all about the report, damn it!, that was supposed to be the card I will use in making amends for my childish misbehaviors the past few months. But I was right in my own misgivings as Richard saw it. I wasn't happy he didn't allow me fight beside him in battle, yeah I know I am pregnant but it was a few weeks old then. Richard just made me feel like an old lady, the way he relegated me to the background wasn't funny at all and it took him almost two weeks to apologize. By then, my mind was made up.
I am used to getting what I want but that attitude hasn't really work for me with Richard, I mean, he apologized nearly almost everyday but I think it was because he was Hot and needed to lay it off.
I also hated the way he sometimes starred at Audrey, it was so disgusting. I know she was his wife in times past but I am his now and I deserve more respect than what I seldom get from him.
I started having a rethink last month when almost every morning I wake up to an empty bed and watch Richard come out of the woods smiling. But during the day and just before he sleeps, he always seems to be in pains and lost in his thoughts.
Since last month, it has gotten a lot worse with him, he wakes up screaming at night and if he is not screaming, he is murmuring some funny words. His situation became even more worrisome when one night he woke up, his eyes glowing and he looked like he has lost his mind. He Looked out of depth, he seemed like he was gonna do something very silly, so I followed him as he headed for the kitchen. I hid myself behind the stairs and watched him take the black book and started reciting some spell. He was shivering as the recitation of the spell continued, he struggled to stay on his feet and soon fell to his knees.
I didn't know what he was doing, what whatever he was doing, it was killing him. I could hear his struggling heart from where I was but I just didn't have the strength to stop him and I couldn't scream for help. He gasped for air and that stopped him from completing the spell as he fell back to the ground and tried to breathe in every air he could.
"I can't take this torment anymore, I can't take this pain anymore. "I heard him whisper as he tried to stay upright but he couldn't and he remained laid back and remained so till morning.
Then, it struck me that this was what Audrey was actually warning me about. Just after William's victory, he became restless and distant from his wife and he became Lost and this pushed Audrey to kill her own husband in a desperate attempt to save him.
But in his Time of pain, Audrey left him to wallow in his torment and self torture until it was too late to save him. I was doing the same now, using a stupid excuse to allow the one I love more than my father wallow in pains so unimaginable he decided to take his own life. I haven't been doing my part as a mate, in this troubled times I should be at his side, cuddling and encouraging him but I have only added to his frustration. The day which was supposed to be his best day in his two hundred years of existence quickly became his worst because I allowed my emotions overrule my sense of reasoning.
The sight of him deciding to take his life was a gory one and if he had succeeded, I would have been a widow and my unborn kids would never know their dad because of my stupidity. How will I even protect myself from the angry vampires if Richard were to die, I have been very stupid and myopic in my decision making. I cried my eyes out that morning and I patiently waited for him to sort himself out and went after him to put some sense into his head using the twins card.
But I was shocked when he said he already knows about it and I just sat on the floor and cried again watching him go to work. I wasn't crying because of what he said about me leaving him alone but the fact that he was willing to take his own life despite the fact that he knows he will soon be a father of twins. Richard is lost and I aided him in losing his way.
P. S - - - More will come later in the day, enjoy this, I am sorry if I didn't tag you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2015
donkross1:
Nna I hail you oo. Abeg make dem find me 1 bottle of Odeku n 1 bottle of smirnoff for my booboo.
Thanks bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2015
ashatoda:
sharp, sharp na im i take come register my presence because i no fit carry last for beta tin. Solo i dey hungry for ur story sotey na everyday i dey long 4 d tin. Thank God sey u don start now. Just make sure sey you go prepare correct and plenty chop cos me wan chop taya sotey i no go fit stand. Waiting earnestly for more updates
Lol.. . I will do my best.. . This fuel situation na im delay me, but I am back now.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Thollex:
Mr solo Abeg well done o. Been patienty waiting for this sequel, Thank God sey u don start am. Abeg dey feed us with updates well like you did with the first part o.
I will do my best.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2015
Mutaino7:
op welldone
Thanks bro.. I just dey find gun yesterday make i use shoot Arteta.. . I think he was a mercenary for yesterday's match....

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by labaski(f): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2015
thanks for d mention solomonbrown..I wouldn't wanna miss ds for anything in d world.. now Wey we don start d sequel oya nah... ride on boss. we dey ur back like spinal cord.. happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nawtiblayse(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is madder... So loving this

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dhamiylhola(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Eniqurl, pinkycute, hfinest1, liljboy, una dey here?

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by KryptonKing(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Niggi thankz for da mention Wonderful work u at hia Mre grease to ya elbow

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Eniqurl(f): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Thnks fr d mention Solomonbrown64..... Dhamiylhola m present smiley

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by boladex1: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
So solomonbrown64 did not mention me when you start your story. OK oooo
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Aliyullahi(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is cool Mr Solomon. Like a saying in Yoruba. We are only just beginning
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by buccunmie(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Alright, the sequel is finally here, I will update in a while, let me weep a little for my team.
CAUTION
There will be lots of violence, use of vulgar and obscene words, please if you will be offended by such, I will suggest you don't read the story.
Tags
Tags
Olufemiwhit, speak2femz, Harridwan, faith2ogesco, girlhaley, rudestmcblaze, princesscharm, sltn, Jessevictor, Mekky05, chorlay, adedolapo21, Finnez, joviegghead, misspeggy, elMacho, nawtiblayse, udison, romzey, annayawchee, tgwltm, oluwabuqqyYOLO, emarkson, IAmXcessiz, Mcgraw, Mczigx, shevydinho, boladex1, excel001, littleizzy, desource13, prettyella, Lumzybo, melekan, Neo001, shaks97, ishmorgium, seunny4lif, tommynico, Trypa, nsaint101, myndd, peleson, bishopkay, Meenah15, thagift, manuelrukky, Charlesdock, vicki777,drti, elprokez, pricelesscharm, Nasirat, Mutaino7, donpoker9,smartdave1,idiataqueen, Leiykong, ewawummi, adetkid, Jiboy95, sirthisthickkal,labaski, donriddo, abiodun27, remiseyi, Carinaflo, slimsky, Afz9095, everlily, SamjohnnyB, Temitope012, hebenz, parrollawd, dominicnuel, KryptonKing, Wallace, Adasun, Xp01, Eniqurl, Ryda, Saintbado, XavierBlue, rafic, montezz, debayun,
wlc bck solo. eventho u no tag me
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
boladex1:
So solomonbrown64 did not mention me when you start your story. OK oooo
Lol... I did, check again.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
LUCY

I just couldn't stop smiling after seeing what transpired between Richard and Angel. Her tears brought some kinda relief to me and I knew there and then that this was my chance to get back what I allowed Angel take from me.
Angel is a very egocentric person and sees competition in the slightest event, I knew that from the moment I threw my body to save Richard, she won't be able to handle the fact that she wasn't the one. I actually took a risk and it paid off because I appealed to Richard's emotion and resurrected a love that was always there.
Richard is a very unpredictable and emotionally unstable person, he acts like a kid sometimes and so one needs to know when to be mean and when to be like his mum but Angel doesn't know that, she just wants to be the centre of attention every time. She made a huge mistake leaving her mate to wallow in pains and now it has bounced back negatively on her.
I want my Richard back and she just opened that door for me.
ANTHEA
Almost three Millenniums old, I still wasn't bored of the chaos and countless wars I have caused and I was on the verge of creating another. I know she has been communicating with Richard and this wasn't the first time she is doing this. She is eager to get out of that Prison after being there for approximately three thousand years but she has to be patient else she might kill the one person who could help in getting her out.Richard is a very fragile person and must be handled very carefully. I must free my creator but If I don't have a discussion with Richard soon, I might not be able to know the damage she has already done to him because from what I saw in Richard's eyes today back from my visit to Aidenville's high, he might not last long for the battle I am planning. Ivy has something planned up tonight for the werewolves, while Richard will be distracted having a discussion with me at St. Christopher's cathedral. If all goes well, it will trigger another war, the one that will finally set my Creator free. Oh I love this!!!
P. S - - - - I no see fuel oh, so in essence low battery. Till tomorrow folks, another war is coming, brace yourselves. Happy Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
buccunmie:

wlc bck solo. eventho u no tag me
No vex padi mi.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Aliyullahi:
This is cool Mr Solomon. Like a saying in Yoruba. We are only just beginning
Thanks bro.... Yes oh, we are just starting.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
labaski:
thanks for d mention solomonbrown..I wouldn't wanna miss ds for anything in d world.. now Wey we don start d sequel oya nah... ride on boss. we dey ur back like spinal cord.. happy Sunday.
Thanks dear. Happy Sunday
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
KryptonKing:
Niggi thankz for da mention
Wonderful work u at hia
Mre grease to ya elbow
Thanks bro.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joviegghead: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Woo woo woo!!! Guess who it is again.. My best writer on nairaland(presently): *solomonbrown* Anyway,thanks for da mention. As usual,i know you gonna give your best.. I expect a lot of suspense and twist just like the first part.. And as usual,i will do my little part by trying to guess and uncover ur secret/suspense-filled story.. If you're new on this thread,i'll like to tell you: WELCOME.. Solomon,over to you,bro. I'll be with you to the end.. #joviegghead

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
joviegghead:
Woo woo woo!!! Guess who it is again.. My best writer on nairaland(presently): *solomonbrown* Anyway,thanks for da mention. As usual,i know you gonna give your best.. I expect a lot of suspense and twist just like the first part.. And as usual,i will do my little part by trying to guess and uncover ur secret/suspense-filled story.. If you're new on this thread,i'll like to tell you: WELCOME.. Solomon,over to you,bro. I'll be with you to the end.. #joviegghead
I trust you will...... Thanks mate.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ablatgraphicplus(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mr Solomon, i most see season 2 of this wonderful story whether you invite me or not ... following
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by PricelessCharm(f): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is great, brownny. Stickin wit u all d way

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dominicnuel(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
welcm bk mr solo following all d way.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
*Run into thread sweating profusly*thankGOD they is stil spacegrin oga solo oya cum fire on

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by NeonDee(m): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2015
sir solomonbrown64, thanks for the mention. But i lost access to smartdave1.
I don arrive!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Thanks bro.. I just dey find gun yesterday make i use shoot Arteta.. . I think he was a mercenary for yesterday's match....
the guy kon 4uck kon get injury ontop.... per sef no even hold the defense well...
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Idiataqueen(f): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Thank God, Am Not Late

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Ryda(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Solo cool

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Oga Solomon I salute you, thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CHAPTER | |
REVELATIONS
RICHARD

I was restless all through in school, I kept wondering why Mrs Keller would want to see me. I know she is the architect of my misfortunes from past time on this earth to this very moment after she took the form of an Angel earlier on. I stayed in school till very late in the night before deciding to go meet Lucy's mom.
Angel called and sent very text there is but I wasn't in the mood for romance right now, she has had her chance but she felt invisible and it's my turn to return the favour, I want her to know she can't always get away with everything.
I drove to the location I was told to meet her, I parked the car a few metres away from the church and checked for any impending danger, satisfied with what I saw around the church, I moved in.
There was no one in the stands when I entered, I thought I was a little early and decided to use the opportunity to pray when something moved from the eastern side of the building and stopped right in front of me and before I could do anything, whatever it was which turned out to be Mrs Keller grabbed me and fused her lips with mine.
I pushed her back and cleaned my lips of her saliva.
"Sweet Jesus, what the hell!!! Mrs Keller! You are my mate's mom! "
" Oh please, cut the bullshit, I can read everything about anyone just by looking into such a fellow's eyes and from the first day you saw me, that want to have me has been there, so stop the pretence already "
I shot her a glare before Turning my gaze away from her.
"Anyway, I kissed you because you are now a very difficult person to read, your power seems to grow daily and you have a very strong resistance towards Magic. I had to taste one of the fluids that carries your essence, though I would have loved to taste the thicker white. "
She winked after uttering such nonsense from her lips, this woman is sick.
" I am sure you didn't Call me out here to talk dirty, why am I here, Mrs Keller? "
" You are here because my Creator has been reaching out to you and if I do not help you in deciphering her messages, she will kill before you are able to fulfill your destiny..... "
" My destiny you say, my destiny has always been to play your sick games, so just cut the intro and get to the point. You nearly killed me and your daughter in battle and three months later, you suddenly care about my welfare and by the way, why did you save when I was just a kid? "
She took a worried look, took my hands and led us to a seat.
" I can't tell you everything but I will tell you enough and please no more interruptions.
About three thousand years ago, a powerful woman who hated men and never wanted to submit to any authority except that of her dad finally found love. Her fellowship comprised of women only as she hated men, she was a virgin and deemed it necessary for her members to be of the same too.
While hunting one day, she met a fellow hunter who was a man and one thing led to another, they had sex and she lost her pride. She thought she was in love but actually she was under a spell enacted by her Father's jealous wife, who of course wasn't her mother. She hated the fact that my creator was a virgin and countless men sought her hand in marriage.
When my creator discovered that she has been tricked and her pride gone, in a fit in of rage she killed her once loved lover and left him in the woods.
Her Father got to know and decided to punish her by keeping in a prison just beside where her lover was killed but after pleas from her members in her fellowship, her father decided to give conditions on which she can be released. He prophesied of a man who My creator will fall in love with genuinely and that man must show a display of three rare virtues which I won't say their names.
Her members were granted eternal life as one of the benefits of being in her fellowship but since she was in a prison, her powers were restricted and soon each of her members died till it remained just me. I was close too till my Creator decided to break the first seal, her stubborn pride and that paved way for the release of some of her powers to me. Ever since then I have waited patiently for the Fighter of prophecy to emerge as he was fondly called but you didn't show up until about a thousand years ago when your Dad dabbled with Magic beyond his understanding, he wanted eternal life and he sought it through becoming a werewolf. It didn't work and of course he died a natural death but when you were born, I knew Immediately that you were the Fighter of Prophecy because........ I am sorry I can't tell that.
Anyway, the only way for you to display those virtues that will please her father would have to be in battle. So I had to create one, the undead army was me and after you took my offer then, you accepted your role and your eventual destiny but that was cut short because of your naive wife, so my Creator had to wait another Millennium before you showed up again in the Mikaelson family, and yes the whole George stuff was me, you killed him and displayed another virtue and that meant three of the seals have been broken, the last battle, you will fight me because by the time you discover the evil I have done to you, you will have the needed motivation. "
" Your story has a lot of gaps, you know you are not taking to a five year old, I am not stupid but since you say you can't tell me everything, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. From what I know the perfect reincarnation works only if the person to be reincarnated had a generation. I didn't have one because my only son died in battle so how come I was reincarnated without such? "
" Oh... Audrey didn't tell you, she was pregnant before she killed you, although she was trying to save you so that you won't neglect your family as you did with your first son. "
" I had a son and Audrey didn't tell me. "
" Calm your nerves, I am sure she had her reasons. You should know that what is happening to you now, the torment and pains happened In your previous life and my Creator is the one behind it.
"
"But why is she tormenting me, I am doing her bidding. "
" She is trying to remind you of what she truly is to you. "
" What do you mean by that? "
" When you transformed on the battlefield that day, your fur was with three colors: silver, white and Jet black. All three representing your mates, who do you think owns the dominant black color? "
" I don't know, do tell if you do "
" And I thought you were smart, remember where I said my Creator will fall in love genuinely, well she has now for a thousand years. You belong to my Creator, she is your first mate, she is your forgotten mate, Richard "
P. S - - - - - Howdy folks, I might not be able to update in the evening hence this long post, but if I can, I will surely do. Digest this one, wish you all a lovely week ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.