Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177427 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Eniqurl(f): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmm am following mehn!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Jiboy95(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Brother solo have killed a demon today i tink am ready to fight the devil tommorrow...ah dey follow ur story as hegoat dey follow shegoat wen 'em won mate!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Afz9095(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekky05:
Kingsolo,updates are appreciated.. I guess the lightning that came from Richard was as a result of his "spiritual" contact,with "Ollie" the lady in prison. Remember he tried touching the wooden walls and lightning flash struck him quickly!
true dat might be d cause,i neva bother 2 tink abt it cause lots of tins re on my mind....king solo let's knw if he is right or nt
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mczigx(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Oga boss i dobale 4 u

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Hmmm

Oga solomon,welldone oh

Even tho,u no mention me.....

Welldone sha

Crazy story,waitin for d next updates :p
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Hmmm

Oga solomon,welldone oh

Welldone sha

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Da dominant mate just protect what is hers.anyways am stil wating for hw Richard nd lucy's mom would have a child,hope u havn't forget dat prophecy solo.u ar trying bt da update is too short compared to da last story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
WRITTEN BY SOLOMON
CONTINUED
RICHARD

I watched as Angel ate, it's been a while since that happened. The crumbs of the biscuit stayed at the sides of her lips and made her look like her baby, I chuckled at the sight of that,
"What? " she asked after she heard me chuckle.
" Nothing" I replied.
As soon as she was through with eating, I led her to the shower where we had a bath together, it was fun and she was really happy to have things settled between us.
After the shower, I told her she needed to get some rest while I go prepare for today's training. After cuddling her in bed and watch go to sleep, I wore my training kits and said hello to Audrey who was still on her bed.
I did some press-ups and was on the treadmill when Lucy came in her usual training wear. She greeted me for the first time in what's been like ages but I refused to reply her which didn't augur with her as she switched off the machine.
Well, she had my attention and I gave just what she wanted to release the rage and hate she has towards me.
It worked because she came after me with malice but the unbelievable happened ; the moment Lucy was about to get hold of me, something surged within me so fast, I couldn't stop it and the next thing I saw was lightening so vicious springing from my hands and blasting her into the walls of the barns.
I screamed and went after her, but the sight was horrible. The skin of the top half of her body was smeared by the lightening and was tar black. Her whole chest region received the full impact of the lightening and unfortunately this was no ordinary lightening. Her tits and stomach were totally ruined by the close impact, not even Audrey's lightening could do such damage. The reaction on Lucy's skin shows the lightening was more than 3500v in power. The lightening was bright white and had a little of blue in it. I have seen such lightening before, I looked at the walls and it came rushing to my head, the walls, yes.. The prison of Ollie.
It all makes sense now, I know I can't conjure lightening, it must be the work of Ollie. But why did she have to do that?
I had to leave such thoughts when a groan left Lucy's mouth, I quickly went over to her and gently Carried her to the house.
Her breathing was heavy and she was already healing though at a very slow rate, which was quite unusual.
"Audrey, please come down here, I need your help." I screamed.
Putting Lucy gently on the couch, I ripped the remnants of her sports bra and the sight of those once lovely tits were now more like an horror movie.
"What the Fvck happened Richard, what did you do? " A surprised Audrey asked.
" We are having an argument when Lucy came after me but just as she got too close to me, lightening came out of my hands and did this to her. It happened so fast, I couldn't control it."
"When did you start conjuring lightening? What aint you telling me Richard? "
" Not now Audrey, just help with a shirt for her, please. "
She gave me a weird look before leaving to get the shirt.
Lucy was still healing slowly and her breathing was getting stable. I was really sad and pissed at the same time,I am so gonna kill Ollie today.
Audrey brought the shirt and I helped Lucy in wearing it. She still haven't opened her eyes, I decided to stay with her, resting her head on my thighs.
"I know all about the strange woman, Richard " I heard Audrey say. How did she know that, I haven't said a word about it to anyone save Mrs Keller.
" What do you mean? "
" Oh please, don't play dumb, the woman who has been tormenting you and I am sure she is the same woman who made me kill you . "
"How did.. Wait..... The kiss, the kiss of this morning. Damn it! I didn't want anyone to know, anyway I have it under control."
"Indeed, you do. She pushed you to nearly take your life, and now she made you almost smoke Lucy to death I really don't think you believe what you just said. "
" Everything is fine, you have nothing to worry about. I need you to stop worrying. " I said.
Audrey later left when she saw I wasn't in the mood to talk anymore.
I sent a text to Jason telling him to tell his boys that the training has been cancelled, till next week for personal reasons.
By noon, I got tired of sitting and decided to carry Lucy to her room. I laid her on her bed and sat beside her. I looked around and saw pictures of Lucy and I when we were still together. I don't remember taking these pictures with a Camera, she must have gotten it printed from her phone.
At the bottom of the pics, she wrote "I am sorry" I couldn't tell if she was referring to me or something else. Lucy still feels guilty about what she did but her pride won't let her admit it, I hope she comes through, we still have a lot to talk about but I just couldn't wait for night fall for me to do some tongue lashing.
Angel later came and had this strange look on her face, she looked both happy and sad at the same time. After doing some checks she left, I moved Lucy's shirt to check how her healing was going. Her skin was returning to its previous state but I couldn't just stop wondering why the healing is taking so long.
Soon night came and quickly I sat on the end of the bed and laid on my back falling asleep in no time. I opened my eyes and found myself in Ollie's Prison and with the burning rage I have been hiding since morning I unleashed my fury on Ollie.
"You soulless demon, how could you do something so vile and wicked to an innocent woman?"
"I had to, she had intentions of hurting you"
"She didn't, it was just her way of expressing her anger, a harmless move from her. But how would you know when you have never been in a relationship before, locked her for almost eternity. Aren't you tired of ruining my life....... "
" Watch your words with me Mortal, or.. "
".... Or what, you will strike me too with lightening" with each words i advanced towards her, about three feet from her, she screamed,
"Stop, Richard, stop!!! Don't come any closer. "
" I won't if you apologize "
" I don't apologize to beings below me " She shot back at me, The Fvck does that mean?
" Fine, I will force you to. " Despite her warning, I came closer and just as I was about to grab her shoulders, lightening came out of the wooden floor forcing a circle around her, unfortunately I was midway through the circle, I guess I wasn't supposed to be in there and the lightening blasted me with so much force I landed at the wall of the prison where another bolt of lightening sent me across the floor. I was toasted from my legs to my neck, like really smoked. I smelt like burnt flesh.
"You stubborn mule of a human, I warned you not to come closer..... "
Ollie was just ranting, I guess she didn't know I was still conscious and so I used my remaining strength to stay upright by resting on my elbows and I met the face of Ollie talking and looking down, she was beautiful, words cannot describe her beauty.
Her nose,.... I was unable to finish my observation because she suddenly looked up and our eyes met, and then I realised why she didn't want to reveal her face because of her eyes.
Her eyes were so black, it was like a hole in her sockets and the moment you look in them, one seems Lost in them.
I heard a faint "no oo.... close your eyes" but it was too late, the damage had already been done.
I woke up in Lucy's bedroom, i knew this because I could feel myself on something soft, but when I opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything, everywhere was black. I have lost my sight,
"Oh my God! I can't see, I can't fucking see " I screamed along with the pains that came from my smoked body.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jiboy95:
Brother solo have killed a demon today i tink am ready to fight the devil tommorrow...ah dey follow ur story as hegoat dey follow shegoat wen 'em won mate!
Lol.. .. Your head dey there jawe.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
girlhaley:

Oga solomon,welldone oh

Welldone sha

Abeg no vex, I did mention you but I think the tags were removed by the mods.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adasun:
Da dominant mate just protect what is hers.anyways am stil wating for hw Richard nd lucy's mom would have a child,hope u havn't forget dat prophecy solo.u ar trying bt da update is too short compared to da last story.
Hmmm.. I think you got the prophecy wrong, not to worry i will explain as the story goes.
smiley... No mind me, Christmas is around the corner so I have been very busy, but I think I have done well for a one week old story, or don't you think so?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Afz9095:
true dat might be d cause,i neva bother 2 tink abt it cause lots of tins re on my mind....king solo let's knw if he is right or nt
Mekky05:
Kingsolo,updates are appreciated.. I guess the lightning that came from Richard was as a result of his "spiritual" contact,with "Ollie" the lady in prison. Remember he tried touching the wooden walls and lightning flash struck him quickly!
Seems you guys were right.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Hmmm.. I think you got the prophecy wrong, not to worry i will explain as the story goes.
smiley... No mind me, Christmas is around the corner so I have been very busy, but I think I have done well for a one week old story, or don't you think so?
thats why i said u are trying bt add small condo nagrin grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by babz574(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
This guy (brown64) deserve an award. when is best story award coming up? I'm gonna vote for him, pls let me know so that I could vote brown64 as the BEST.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Aliyullahi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
wow. This is so damn good,the Alpha can't see.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Abeg no vex, I did mention you but I think the tags were removed by the mods.

I no kuku vex

Just update us like before wink
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy birthday.... Montezz.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
babz574:
This guy (brown64) deserve an award. when is best story award coming up? I'm gonna vote for him, pls let me know so that I could vote brown64 as the BEST.
Lol.... Thanks mate... I am flattered.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aliyullahi:
wow. This is so damn good,the Alpha can't see.
Lol... Don't mind the Stubborn Alpha.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
girlhaley:

I no kuku vex
Just update us like before wink
I will, my girly.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
This ain't good at all...

A threat from Damien, a Beta who is lagging behind, jealous mates and the Alpha has just lost his sight...

Once again, this ain't good at all...

Mr Solomon, THUMBS UP SIR !!!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by girlhaley(f): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
solomonbrown64:
I will, my girly.

Waiting impatiently

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ishmorgium(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
now thats pathetic. Richard lost his eyesight!!!
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ashatoda: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
dis is getting more interesting dat it is impossible to just siddon dey look. Choi, thunder fire Richard and also gone blind. Dis is superb action and intrigue at its best. Keep d it flowing bro. You are sincerely good ma ka Chukwu

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ghostwritter(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
nimat158:
i agree wit u,nd i think ollie is somhow richards mate
Hi Dear, i got your message.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by nimat158(f): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
ghostwritter:
Hi Dear, i got your message.
CAN U PLS GRANT MY REQUEST ? ?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by montezz(f): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Happy birthday.... Montezz.
Thanks dear. Abeg update oooo

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by ghostwritter(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
nimat158:
CAN U PLS GRANT MY REQUEST ? ?
it has been granted. I sent a message to ur mail....go check it
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by NeonDee(m): 12:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Much thanks sir solomonbrown64, this story is top notch... God bless you a bunch for this wonderful work.

But as the "Alpha" don blind, hmmmm. And his wolf healing power couldn't work on it? Or he took the strange woman's eye-likeness?

Still following....

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by adetkid(m): 1:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Diz z a gbege ooo. #brodae/solomon am with you.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Omo c gobe, when alpha Don blind wetin go happen. Oga solo watching you In 4d

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by nimat158(f): 5:16am On Nov 30, 2015
ghostwritter:

it has been granted. I sent a message to ur mail....go check it
THANKZ DEAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.